Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

11 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

That's a good thing. The fastest way to get a person's attention is to start messing with their money. 

Not sure about that honestly, racists tend to double down. I suspect she has rationalized a way to blame her firing on blacks already, probably called it the persecution of white Christians in America or something...

Edited by pacman

On 10/26/2018 at 10:59 AM, pyrohornIII said:

“A lot of energy was spent on a mistaken identity, but what we are telling you as a police agency is that we would rather do this every single day and be wrong then somebody thinks 'I don’t think this is worth calling the police and then something happens,'” says Kraus [of the Lake Charles Police]. 

Thank you for that, officer.  "People say it is bad to surround and point a dozen guns at a dude, making him credibly fear he is going to be blown away right in front of his child based on literally nothing.  We would rather do that every single day."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

“A lot of energy was spent on a mistaken identity, but what we are telling you as a police agency is that we would rather do this every single day and be wrong then somebody thinks 'I don’t think this is worth calling the police and then something happens,'” says Kraus [of the Lake Charles Police]. 

Thank you for that, officer.  "People say it is bad to surround and point a dozen guns at a dude, making him credibly fear he is going to be blown away right in front of his child based on literally nothing.  We would rather do that every single day."

Thought the same thing when that dipshit said that. These fucking cops just do not get it. 

3 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:
On 10/26/2018 at 10:59 AM, pyrohornIII said:

Similar scenario got John Crawford killed in a Cleveland Walmart about 5 or 6 years ago. Dude was on the phone with his wife/ girlfriend while shopping with a toy b.b. gun he picked up off the shelf. Swat team came in there like Seal Team 6 and shot and killed him without any warning.

yep. i remember that. truly just awful. 

this is our society. cops panic and shoot first. and like noted above they will say thats what is supposed to happen! they would rather you call the cops than not, rather be overly safe, and rather leave you in a shitty situation where you have no logical out. 

pick up a toy gun? are you fucking kidding me?! i wouldn't be caught dead (ha!) holding anything ever that looks like a weapon anywhere around cops. and if that was me i would get on the ground immediately and put my hands behind my head, hoping they wouldn't shoot me. yay Merica. these are real stories and these are real fears that we all have. fucking hell

On 10/26/2018 at 10:51 AM, Felix said:

When I was at Ft. Knox in the early 90s there were standing orders stating a list of places black soldiers shouldn't go when off post due to a high likelihood of violence.  Shelbyville was the only town I specifically remember.  It was a little town about 15 miles northeast of there if I remember correctly.  There were several others.  Let's just say this doesn't surprise me.

Could it be Shepherdsville? That was just a few miles NE of Knox. We could see it from the hills above one of the ranges, Drill Sergeant warned us about it. As if we were going to use any of our non-existent free time to go to Shepherdsville.

22 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Could it be Shepherdsville? That was just a few miles NE of Knox. We could see it from the hills above one of the ranges, Drill Sergeant warned us about it. As if we were going to use any of our non-existent free time to go to Shepherdsville.

Could be.  That was a long time ago.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Jesus fucking christ

I think everyone should be proud of their ethnicity and race. However, trailer trash that pull crap like that make me want to freaking hide behind a mask. I do suspect that I've ever there's been some interbreeding in that gene pool.

• Like 4

On 10/28/2018 at 9:24 AM, cactusflinthead said:

White = check

Hot = no go

6 figs a year = nope, not anymore

Example of alcohol erasing inhibitions = check

Race relations in USA = another 2 huge steps backwards

This woman needs a healthy dose of shame and about 100 hours of community service in the poorest neighborhood in Charlotte.

crosswalk cathy today!

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2018/10/30/24136789/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-mans-parking-job

"I tried to start a conversation, I asked her who she was calling and what was going on," Muhammad said. "It was clear she was talking to the police." (It was not clear, however, if she knew the couple was Black before calling the police.)

That's when Khan began recording the interaction on her cell phone. In the video, the woman looks up at the camera and points at the car. "You can't block the crosswalk," she says. "Look at this. You are!" She told the couple that she lived in the neighborhood.

On 10/26/2018 at 10:51 AM, Felix said:

When I was at Ft. Knox in the early 90s there were standing orders stating a list of places black soldiers shouldn't go when off post due to a high likelihood of violence.  Shelbyville was the only town I specifically remember.  

You sure it wasn't Ogdenville or North Haverbrook?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

https://www.diversityinc.com/Haters/high-schoolers-chanting-the-n-word

In Southlake, Texas, Carroll Senior High School officials reprimanded a group of white students who were captured on video spewing racist tirades.

In the video, which has been shared on Facebook hundreds of times, the teens — girls and boys — are chanting the n-word and at one point can be heard saying, "We up on that Black [expletive]."

The video wasn't taped on school property, but it alarmed administrators enough to charge the students with a violation of the student code of conduct, but they did not say what the consequences would be. It was speculated on Facebook that the teens only received a three-day suspension.

30 years from now they'll claim everyone got along and nothing racist ever happened at their school.  

• Like 1

https://www.khou.com/mobile/article/news/education/we-are-better-than-this-teachers-dress-up-as-border-wall-latinos-for-halloween/285-610653985

MIDDLETON, Idaho -- The superintendent of the Middleton School District apologized Friday after at least a dozen teachers dressed up as pieces of a border wall and Mexican stereotypes for Halloween.
The teachers dressed as the "wall" posed behind large cardboard pieces painted to look like bricks, with "Make America Great Again" spelled out in red-white-and-blue letters. Others donned brightly colored ponchos and sombreros, or mariachi garb.
[/Quote]
6489fc47a21323627917ef205d3c01b1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...