Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I find three things curious: 1) that Earl seemed so confident this guy was no longer going to be permitted to stay at this Doubletree; 2) that this video started when it did; and 3) that the video cut off when it did. 

Black guy was probably very angry and rude to Earl when he started bothering him while talking on the phone. So he probably deserved to be kicked out.  That's why he didn't show that part on the video. (/alt right). 

If you see something, say something.  Thank you Earl.  (/sarc)

4 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I find three things curious: 1) that Earl seemed so confident this guy was no longer going to be permitted to stay at this Doubletree; 2) that this video started when it did; and 3) that the video cut off when it did. 

There are three videos in that Instagram post. You can follow the link to his Instagram, or the link to the Oregonian article in the previous post, to view all of them. 

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And your point is.......

Hi, I'd like to solve the puzzle.

@Kyle is attempting to point out instances where blacks or other minorities have been violent and actually deserved to have the police called on them, therefore justifying in his mind everything else in this thread.  In @Kyle's mind, all minorities act and behave the same.  They might as well share a single hive mind on some type of shared network.  So since he found a couple of random articles of minorities being violent on opposite sides of the country, he can go to sleep soundly knowing a black guy staying at a hotel room who made a call in the lobby thinking there might have been a family emergency deserved to be profiled, harassed, and have the cops called on him.  It was only a matter of time before he stuck a knife in Earl.  Frankly, the guy should have been shot before he could hurt anybody.

In conclusion, @Kyle is a racist piece of shit.  

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, Tom said:

Hi, I'd like to solve the puzzle.

@Kyle is attempting to point out instances where blacks or other minorities have been violent and actually deserved to have the police called on them, therefore justifying in his mind everything else in this thread.  In @Kyle's mind, all minorities act and behave the same.  They might as well share a single hive mind on some type of shared network.  So since he found a couple of random articles of minorities being violent on opposite sides of the country, he can go to sleep soundly knowing a black guy staying at a hotel room who made a call in the lobby thinking there might have been a family emergency deserved to be profiled, harassed, and have the cops called on him.  It was only a matter of time before he stuck a knife in Earl.  Frankly, the guy should have been shot before he could hurt anybody.

In conclusion, @Kyle is a racist piece of shit.  

Chuckle.

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, YChang said:

But seriously are your links your attempt at showing opposing views? If so — there's no differences to you? I'm genuinely curious and giving you the benefit of the doubt. 

I was not considering any sort of opposing view. I just assumed cops were targeting brown people to arrest for crimes. Fair enough ... not exactly "everyday stuff" so get the confusion. My bad.

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Kyle said:

I was not considering any sort of opposing view. I just assumed cops were targeting brown people to arrest for crimes. Fair enough ... not exactly "everyday stuff" so get the confusion. My bad.

And the point of your posts then, Rags? The thread’s posts speak for themselves so what do your posts add?

2 hours ago, threesheets said:

He thinks he's up to the challenge of being the new water-carrier for the thinly veiled alt-right on the board.

Narrator: 

Alt right just code for racist piece of shit. Right? Let’s not let anyone on this board or in our real lives know there is a difference., for democracy’s Sake of course ...

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

On 12/28/2018 at 6:12 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m not making a judgment either way. I don’t know what happened. This one, though, isn’t as clear cut as the batshit crazy Apartment Patty or the two black dudes on the Upper West Side. 

for the record, this one WAS CLEAR CUT. the termination of earl and the manager are proof of that. i'd say maybe one or so ...of all of the videos posted on these 22 pages equate to "not clear cut" ...the rest of these videos are essentially just "americans doing normal American things while being black"; and these videos are calling out the dumb fucks who think that is worthy of calling the cops...

Here is more depth on the Mesquite incident.  You really need to watch the bulk of the video understand what is going on.   It shows the side of the mom and kids pretty damn well.  Much better than the WFAA report cited earlier.    Do these chains have any type of screening or training for managers/employees on racial issues?  You would think they would by now. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/1/10/1825136/-White-manager-calls-police-on-black-kids-for-shoplifting-but-they-have-the-receipts?utm_campaign=trending

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Why the fuck would the cops still give them a trespass after it's been proven they were not shoplifting? They are just as fucked up as the manager.

The cops got training from Starbucks managers apparently?

I cringe every time this thread gets bumped.

17 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Why the fuck would the cops still give them a trespass after it's been proven they were not shoplifting? They are just as fucked up as the manager.

because cops, bro.

never talk to the cops. never call them unless your life is in imminent danger. even then, it's a dicey proposition.

fucking cops.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2019 at 2:55 PM, Brothahorn said:

According to Mesquite Police, any business or any agent of any company can request a criminal trespass warning against anyone for any given reason. Police say they don’t have to ask why. They just issue that warning.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bernard said:

Boulder, Colorado police observe a black man picking up trash on his own property. Decide to investigate. Being the pussies that they are, they call for backup. One even pulls his gun on the guy. 

Bernard

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/07/us/colorado-police-black-man-picking-trash-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Hmmmm . . . not to get too political here, but isn't Boulder the fascist city that's trying to unconstitutionally ban guns?  Interesting.