Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

Maybe once they arrive. But if someone calls the police, theyll show up. If they start ticketing assholes for that shit, it would cut down a lot.

This. False fucking reports should face consequences. Not to be given lightly, but if you don’t have an objective, sane reason for calling the cops on a suspicious person - and here’s an easy one, a guy with a fucking key to his own apartment isn’t a suspicious person - then you should be cited.

Man, you guys are missing the point. She was hoping to live out a fantasy that she had had since being a young Slimmer woman. Oh to have a handsome black man violate her and make her fall in love.

Thank God the tenant had enough sense to stay away from that evil skank.

• Like 3

Man, you guys are missing the point. She was hoping to live out a fantasy that she had had since being a young Slimmer woman. Oh to have a handsome black man violate her and make her fall in love.
Thank God the tenant had enough sense to stay away from that evil skank.
On the board where I first saw this, many of the posters felt she was trying to pick him up. But why call the cops? She knows his apartment, so she could casually 'bump into him' if that was the case. I think she was a lil too tipsy and turned into Apartment Patty.

22 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'm not sure it's a factor or not but all these women are hideous.  Just not getting enough attention?  

That’s my thinking. It seems like they desperately want to be part of movements like “me too” so they can get the attention that comes along with it. 

i am just amazed that people would want to spend the time/effort to A) force themselves into a situation where they don't belong B) Call the cops and keep up the harassment while waiting for the cops C) go through the whole process of telling their BS story to the cops.  For what?  what's the payoff here?  D) is normally when they get blasted on social media and then fired from their job.  I guess there are some racists or extreme Maude Flanders types who might give them a pat on the back or a 'like' on facetron. 

3 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

i am just amazed that people would want to spend the time/effort to A) force themselves into a situation where they don't belong B) Call the cops and keep up the harassment while waiting for the cops C) go through the whole process of telling their BS story to the cops.  For what?  what's the payoff here?  D) is normally when they get blasted on social media and then fired from their job.  I guess there are some racists or extreme Maude Flanders types who might give them a pat on the back or a 'like' on facetron. 

You've got to remember, extreme morons always think they are in the right.

11 hours ago, SDG said:

That’s my thinking. It seems like they desperately want to be part of movements like “me too” so they can get the attention that comes along with it. 

I guarantee this lady read the story thats been floating around social media about the girl and her grandmother pressing charges against some dude that grabbed her ass at a concert and COULDNT WAIT for her turn

What I don’t get is why these idiots continue harassing people they’ve just called the cops about.

Like, if I call the cops about someone, it’s because I think they’re dangerous in some way. So why the hell would I provoke and antagonize them?

It doesn’t make sense.

It’s almost like they know it’s not a situation that needs police - by continuing to jaw at people they’re acknowledging that it isn’t a situation that needs law enforcement.

One of these morons is going to stumble on an actual dangerous person and run their mouth waiting for the boys in blue and get a cap popped in their ass.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6286051/White-woman-calls-cops-black-father-yelling-instructions-son-game.html

another day...another golf cart gail:

(i love these nicknames these busybody bitches get)

A white woman has been filmed calling the police on a black father for yelling instructions at his son during a soccer game in Florida. 

The woman, who has not yet been named, was dubbed 'golf cart Gail' by horrified witnesses. 

She was filmed sitting in her cart on the sidelines of the game in Ponte Vedro and watching as the man shouted out to tell his young son that the ref was 'right'. 

The woman, who was acting as a field marshal, mistook his comments for him harassing the referee and confronted him.  

When he explained that he was only talking to his child and no one else, the woman, it is claimed, carried on the altercation. 

5123284-6286051-image-m-2_1539778555532.

Despite the man telling her he would leave to avoid an 'issue', she, according to witnesses, followed him away from the soccer field and called police, claiming she did not feel safe around the man's 'threatening behavior' after he told her that their conversation was 'done'.

Ginger Williams, a Black Lives Matter advocate, filmed the aftermath once police had shown up. 

Maria R. Morales-Walther, another mother also filmed it. 

She told ABC News she was told by the woman to leave, claiming she said: 'Ma'am, you can leave too. Videotape yourself as you're walking out.'

Both questioned why the field marshal called the cops on the black father and not a white man who had been asked to leave earlier in the game for improper behavior.  

Williams later shared the footage on Facebook in an irate post titled 'SOCCER WHILE BLACK'. 

In the video, 'golf cart Gail' admitted to police that the father was, it turned out, speaking to his son and not the referee but she said he became 'nasty'.

'So I go over and he does, he says: "I wasn't talking to the ref, I was talking to my son." And I said, "OK." 

'And I went on to just kind of explain, you know, "I'm just trying to make sure everything's"... and then he starts, [he] gets nasty with me.

'You know, "I'm not talking to you anymore. I'm done with this,"' she told the cop. 

Williams, the woman who filmed their interaction, asked the cops to promise that the man was 'safe'.  

'From this entire situation from everything... I don't understand why this woman felt the need to call the police on this man.

'I've never in my life seen anything like this happen to anybody. The gentleman before him, absolutely, rude, screaming. This man said, "Hey, I'm only talking to my son."

'I felt that this woman sat there on her cart and was a very intimidating presence. It was a non-issue and then she came zooming around.

'She's sitting there just waiting to create tension. To then follow this man out when he said, "Hey, I'm going to leave. I don't want an issue." 

I Have no words to describe the bizarrely paranoid behavior that's gripping the thought process of alleged adults lately. These are still fairly isolated instances I'd say.

Our city is probably 60-40 white to black or the inverse depending on where you are at any given time of day. I just don't see those kinds of racial interactions ever even remotely happening or looking like they were going to happen.

I Have no words to describe the bizarrely paranoid behavior that's gripping the thought process of alleged adults lately. These are still fairly isolated instances I'd say.
Our city is probably 60-40 white to black or the inverse depending on where you are at any given time of day. I just don't see those kinds of racial interactions ever even remotely happening or looking like they were going to happen.

Well, those actions aren’t targeted at you.

Talk to a black guy who has been confronted in hotel lobbies waiting for a meeting (“what’s your business here?”), pulled over 10x more often than I have (and I’m an aggressive driver, but look like a regular white dude), etc.

Phone recordings are now letting us get a SMALL glimpse into what it’s like to be a minority in a white majority country.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

When people talk to you about white privilege, this is what they're talking about.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

When people talk to you about white privilege, this is what they're talking about.

I think he was pointing out that there are fewer Golf Cart Gails when there is a big enough nucleus of black families that white people aren't freaked out every time they see one.  Which I'm sure is true.  At the very least, it reduces the number of "there's a suspicious [wink wink] person in my neighborhood" sort of 911 calls if half of the population is black.

'You know, "I'm not talking to you anymore. I'm done with this,"' she told the cop.
Man, I cannot believe he was that rude to her. The nerve to not stand there and listen to her bullshit.
I'm going to start calling the cops on random white people. Starting with my SIL.

Just don’t be there when the cops actually show up. If they feel like shooting someone, odds are good they’ll pick the black guy.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I think he was pointing out that there are fewer Golf Cart Gails when there is a big enough nucleus of black families that white people aren't freaked out every time they see one.  Which I'm sure is true.  At the very least, it reduces the number of "there's a suspicious [wink wink] person in my neighborhood" sort of 911 calls if half of the population is black.

Pretty much this, but point take nas a white guy I'm not ever thinking about being questioned about why I am where I am.  

I just see daily interactions between most people and it's all seemingly normal stuff 

36 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Well this thread is about white people calling the cops on people of color....

did I hit a nerve?  

He is driven by a need for some kind of equivalence. It's a weird compulsion but it defines his posting style. "Oh yeah? What about (whatever is directly opposite of what the poster to whom he is replying)."

It's the only way he knows how to post. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 6:01 PM, Brisketexan said:

This. False fucking reports should face consequences. Not to be given lightly, but if you don’t have an objective, sane reason for calling the cops on a suspicious person - and here’s an easy one, a guy with a fucking key to his own apartment isn’t a suspicious person - then you should be cited.

I agree with you that false reports ought to have consequences. And yet I'm also hesitant to give corrupt/lazy/shitty police officers the subjective authority to issue citations for what they perceive to be non-emergencies. 

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:37 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

They've been dying off for centuries. Unfortunately they reproduce. 

When did old people start living in fear? Had to be after the invention of the phone, appears to have been after the implementation of 911. If we can narrow down WHEN they got scared maybe we can figure out WHY they got scared.

51 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

When did old people start living in fear? Had to be after the invention of the phone, appears to have been after the implementation of 911. If we can narrow down WHEN they got scared maybe we can figure out WHY they got scared.

It't not this generation of olds. It's all olds forever, and forever on. When people get old, they get afraid. 

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

He is a little kid, so yes he actually could have been traumatized. 

Yeah some grown ass white lady screamed at him for "sexually assaulting" her and it became news?

He's going to be fucked up when it comes to white wimmenz.