Game Week- Louisiana

Wulaw Horn

7 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

I am not here to bash on PCPs because they're front line practitioners and referring patients to specialty care (in this case, me in Psychiatry) is still a challenging process.

Wait, are you pre-med or a psychiatrist? Or pre-med with an interest in psychiatry trying to talk like you're already done? Earlier in the thread you said you were pre-med so...you know...don't lie and shit.

1 minute ago, Genghis said:

Wait, are you pre-med or a psychiatrist? Or pre-med with an interest in psychiatry trying to talk like you're already done? Earlier in the thread you said you were pre-med so...you know...don't lie and shit.

Just how "pre" are you?   .........Sophomore. BUT, I'm doing good in all my classes though. 

6 minutes ago, Genghis said:

You n00b fucktard. pre-med is a running joke we have on this board. You ever watch Animal House?

You're fucking 10 posts in and calling me out that I am "lying and shit"?! You need to know your place before you confront anyone on this board.

I've been here for some time and ppl here know my occupation. I started off as a psychiatrist, I do addiction work, and also some preventive medicine/occupational medicine. 

Edited by UDontKnow
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I just yelled Muledick as I walked out of VY’s Steakhouse and no one replied….   Where’s the pre party crowd at?  (Tons of Louisiana fans in there tonight). Lots of flip flop and flip flop, tshirt and shorts crowd in there too. 

It'd be more remarkable if they had only one of the two flip flops

15 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

You n00b fucktard. pre-med is a running joke we have on this board. You ever watch Animal House?

You're fucking 10 posts in and calling me out that I am "lying and shit"?! You need to know your place before you confront anyone on this board.

I've been here for some time and ppl here know my occupation. I started off as a psychiatrist, I do addiction work, and also some preventive medicine/occupational medicine. 

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Good for you and sorry if I didn't catch the joke. The field takes a whole bunch of shit and psychiatrists get accused all the time of not knowing medicine and not being real doctors so I get defensive about that. Carry on. Less than 24 hours until UT football is back.

Edited by Genghis

1 minute ago, Genghis said:

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Good for you and sorry if I didn't catch the joke. The field takes a whole bunch of shit and psychiatrists get accused all the time of not knowing medicine and not being real doctors so I get defensive about that. Carry on. Less than 12 hours until UT football is back.

Spider Man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 5

The grandkids are bringing this old fart to the game today.  We plan to spend pre game in the Alumni Center but it's been four years since I attended a game in person so I'm looking for parking information.  Isn't San Jacinto closed on game days?  Where is the closest place they can drop pops off near the Center and then find a parking spot?

• Hook 'Em 2

43 minutes ago, BevoSwag said:

The grandkids are bringing this old fart to the game today.  We plan to spend pre game in the Alumni Center but it's been four years since I attended a game in person so I'm looking for parking information.  Isn't San Jacinto closed on game days?  Where is the closest place they can drop pops off near the Center and then find a parking spot?

MLK & San Jac

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/1/2021 at 2:55 PM, Grimas said:

Hell, we had all the A/C units in our house in Malaysia (one per room) set at 68 and slept under a down comforter and had condensation on the inside of every window back in the day when the company was paying for all the utilities...  :)

Now that I think about it, maybe that's why they transferred me to Norway next...

Saturday afternoon can't come fast enough...

And here you are with absolutely no ric FLAIR drip

Edited by I Plead Da Fif
  • Fuck You 1

12 hours ago, Wishbone said:

Back in the day is right. I remember the dispenser in the locker room.

Yeah, two-a-days in 95- to 100-degree heat, or worse, and the coaches wouldn't let you drink water during practice. Said doing without made you tougher. But then, that was before helicopter parents and plaintiff's lawyers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BevoSwag said:

Most parking anywhere near the stadium is occupied by pass holders. You can find cash parking and pay in advance here 

https://utparking.clickandpark.com

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

If you're looking for something to do pregame, GO SIGN UP FOR BURNT ENDS RIGHT NOW. Just do the lowest tier if you want. But sign up!!

(I'm talking to you @Bill Lumbergh and anyone else with a black name/no flair)

ttps://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/burnt-ends-nil-program/

Edited by Mikey4
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Yeah, two-a-days in 95- to 100-degree heat, or worse, and the coaches wouldn't let you drink water during practice. Said doing without made you tougher. But then, that was before helicopter parents and plaintiff's lawyers.

Thank god, I’m not that old.
We did get one water break with that nasty ass quick kick.

1 hour ago, BevoSwag said:

Many many thanks.  I didn't know you had to print it out until I bought the pass lol.  Glad we are late leaving.  On our way.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but it says you can’t park there until 4:30?

Edited by Daichee Bell
Never mind. It updates once you get to final check out
  • Hook 'Em 1