COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

Guilt/scare them with pics of Lil-shep and ask them why on earthy they would want to derail a future hall of famer's career. 
Wife asked them why hide it and hurt others last night on the phone. I just shook my head in disbelief standing in hallway.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, MrBig said:

But when Pope Francis said to get vaccinated, the Pope obviously became a Jewish agent pushing for a new world order

To be fair, heeding the words of some Jewish guy pushing for a new world order is not exactly the point of Christianity. 

No, wait…

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

There was an article in November about whether nurses who spread COVID misinformation via TikTok (which seems to be a big culprit) or other forms of social media should have their licenses revoked. Seems as if the misinformation they are spreading to each other is having the expected outcome of why misinformation is bad.

9 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

I got a confuse. Left websites are "censoring" (themselves?) by not reporting on a guy cooking himself over vax mandates? And this makes them responsible for conspiracies...?

I am also confused. It is certainly concerning that I can't find a news story about my neighborhood in the usual local news sources I use. But I can find it in international news outlets. And I learn of it here first 3 days later. Certainly lots of variables at play here, was just highlighting how left leaning media didn't cover it while right leaning ones did. 

To your last question - no clue if this is directed at me or the guy making video? I have no comment past above and I have no idea 'what it means'. Was just offering my experience. 

15 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

I got a confuse. Left websites are "censoring" (themselves?) by not reporting on a guy cooking himself over vax mandates? And this makes them responsible for conspiracies...?

ahh NM I see your question clearly now.

"One side" of our idiotic culture war not reporting on a fucking guy immolating himself downtown in broad daylight is fucking off to me.  Coincidence? Maybe, don't know, but it doesn't pass the smell test. If there is indeed some element of censorship involved - public or private - then yes I would say my two cents from my first post - Very unhelpful and helps to proliferate conspiracy theories and misinformation. Pretty docile opinion I think, which is not close to the same thing as "making them responsible" 

Edited by staboner

8 hours ago, hookemATL said:

The fired employees can always join the rival Miracle Whip Clinic. 

They give a helluva recruiting pitch to med school students, "Maybe we don't have the reputation of the Mayo clinic but our workplace culture is 75% more Zesty!" 

On 1/5/2022 at 4:02 PM, Sbbruin said:

6 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Why are they masterbating Groot?

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

thatsashame.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

still one of the craziest events I've ever heard of. went down a quick rabbit hole and found a pretty poignant image I had never seen before. furk
inside-the-peoples-temple-in-jonestown-g 

That’s a hell of an image in light of current events.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

57 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Good lord, suicide  Asshole Death cult.  That just makes me incredibly sad.

They don't give a fuck if they infect you, your family, your kids, your neighbors, your friends, etc.  

• Hook 'Em 2

44 minutes ago, Goredho said:

That’s a hell of an image in light of current events.

21 minutes ago, Nivek said:

They don't give a fuck if they infect you, your family, your kids, your neighbors, your friends, etc.  

Correct.

What these images tell me is that we need more kool-aid.  If they want to take themselves out, go for it -- be quick, and don't take any of the rest of us with you.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i've always wondered why most of the Jonestown victims laid down on their stomachs instead of their backs 🤔

DiCaprio is playing JJ in an upcoming movie. bet he wins another Oscar.

When you're falling over from poison, you tend to wrap in your gut to ease the pain as opposed to falling flat on your back.  

My friend says down there, you can still see the "footprint" in the foliage of where big people died and where little kids died.  

The moral of the story is take yourself out in the name of your cult.  But don't "infect" anybody else on your way out.  

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Correct.

What these images tell me is that we need more kool-aid.  If they want to take themselves out, go for it -- be quick, and don't take any of the rest of us with you.

And stay the fuck out of the hospitals. just die in your bunkers with a tube of horse paste up your ass like a good patriot. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Amazing, with a face like that...you'd think her trainer would have had plenty of ivermectin paste lying around the stable.  

51 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Amazing, with a face like that...you'd think her trainer would have had plenty of ivermectin paste lying around the stable.  

I guess it wasn't that hard.

As an actress, IMDb reports Cirsten Weldon was known for starring in projects Hard To Die in 1990 and 1991 drama The Doors

Too soon man, too soon. 

She did have a lovely figure though.  She was in the backseat of Morrison's car getting fondled by Michael Madsen.  

Edited by Lobo