COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/24/us/kids-covid-dad-death-christmas/index.html

With little warning four months ago, Alec and Gabriella's father, Billy Walker -- who rarely ever caught a cold -- lay in the hospital in Portland, Oregon.

He had chosen not the get the Covid-19 vaccine: He was healthy, no medical problems. He figured he'd be fine if he contracted the coronavirus.

shocked steve harvey GIF

Then, he had a massive stroke that paralyzed his left side. It was induced by Covid-19, the doctors told his ex-wife, Sylvia. 

His lungs were full of the virus. He needed emergency brain surgery. He got it. But his body couldn't take it.

Sylvia knew Billy, just 44 years old, was dying. So, she gave their children -- Alec, 12, and Gabriella, 14 -- a choice. They wanted to be with him -- even if they couldn't be in the room.

"There was no good reason why Billy didn't get vaccinated. He just figured he was strong and healthy. I guess it was partly he didn't like being told what to do," Walker said. 

And then, suddenly, he was too sick to make decisions for himself.

Alec did not want to see his dad sick.

"We have had, like, this friendship and so many memories upon it. I didn't want to ruin it by seeing him in such a bad place," Alec said. "We loved to joke. And laugh. And do things together."

Gabriella wanted to remember her dad's hilarious quirks. She loved to dance; he was terrible at it. But they would dance around at home, and she would tease him about his awkward moves.

That all ended around 7:15 p.m. on August 29. He died the night before Alec and Gabriella's first day of school.

I feel bad for the kids, but....

Fuck it, it's Surly, and I gotta say, damn he out kicked his coverage.

211224154444-restricted-walker-family-su

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/24/us/kids-covid-dad-death-christmas/index.html

shocked steve harvey GIF

I feel bad for the kids, but....

Fuck it, it's Surly, and I gotta say, damn he out kicked his coverage.

211224154444-restricted-walker-family-su

He decided that “muh rights” or “I did my own research” was more important than taking care of his kids. Feel bad for them but he made his own bed.

6 hours ago, miguelito said:

"Strong and healthy"

Lot of muscle filling out a xxl blazer jersey.

• Haha 1

His fragile masculinity was more important than being around to raise his kids. Couldn’t have loved them that much I guess. What a complete and utter piece of shit. Fat motherfuckers like that need the vaxx as much as the olds. Sincerely hope the kids can recover from having a selfish cunt for a father, and that the wife can find someone that isn’t a willful chudbaby. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I keep expecting one of these militia groups to break into a hospital and break out these "patriots" and force-feed them horse paste.

It's all a big game, a big fucking game until they get put in the ICU or on a ventilator and then they suddenly get Vaccination Jesus and start asking for it when it's too late.  Like, "mmm, maybe these medicine people know what they're talking about."

Up until that point they are PATRIOTS who don't need masks because they have an AR-15 at home.  

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

On 12/25/2021 at 9:39 AM, Cousin Strawberry said:

"His cravings were Strong and his appetite was healthy"

"Walker made a new plan this Christmas: 'We will be at Disneyland. We figured we'd try going to 'the happiest place on earth' to try and relieve our grief.'"

So she's going to get on a plane and fly herself and her children to a crowded place during the middle of a raging pandemic.

I just don't understand it.

4 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I like it's all a big game, a big fucking game until they get put in the ICU or on a ventilator and then they suddenly get Vaccination Jesus and start asking for it when it's too late.  Like, "mmm, maybe these medicine people know what they're talking about."

Up until that point they are PATRIOTS who don't need masks because they have an AR-15 at home.  

Doug is a broadcaster on the FROG News Network (F.R.O.G. stands for Fully Rely On God).

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Bullneck said:

61c7cd0b28000002af7ed854.png?ops=scalefi

Doug is at Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital ICU Newport News VA

Clearly a man of principle.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

A Republican was minding his own business when a pandemic struck. He started praying to God for help.

Soon, a neighbor came by and said "here, I have some extra masks"

The Republican shouted back "No, it's OK, I'm owning the liberals and God will keep me safe"

So the neighbor went to the next house, and the Republican went about his business and prayed some more.

Almost a year later, companies started rolling out vaccines, because President Trump had created three vaccines.

Neighbors, family, and friends contacted the Republican and told him about the vaccines.

The Republican responded "NO, IT'S OKAY I'M OWNING THE LIBS AND THE VACCINES ARE EXPERIMENTAL AND THEY TRACK YOU AND GOD WILL KEEP ME SAFE" and began praying again.

In late 2021, President Trump began telling more and more people to take the vaccine that he had created.

Neighbors, family, and friends contacted the Republican and told him that President Trump is urging people to get vaccines and get the booster.

The Republican became angry and started yelling "PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS BEEN COMPROMISED BY THE DEEP STATE AND CAN NO LONGER BE TRUSTED, HE'S A FRAUD, BUT HAVE FAITH, GOD WILL KEEP ME SAFE!" and he prayed some more.

Then the Republican got sick and quickly ended up in the hospital.  He was offered Monoclonal antibody treatments.

The Republican refused and began screaming that " MONOCLONAL TREATMENTS ARE EXPERIMENTAL AND GOD IS GOING TO SAVE ME, AND NO LIBERAL MEDICINE WILL BEFOUL MY HEALTHY BODY!  I JUST NEED IVERMECTIN AND MY INTERNET FRIENDS" although all of that was less of a scream, and more of a quiet wheezing and gasping as he barely had the breath to talk.

His internet friends showed up and helped get the Republican discharged from the hospital, all the while telling every doctor and nurse they saw to "DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!"

Within a few hours of being discharged they began giving him apple-flavored Ivermectin, but he died.

He somehow went to the Gates of Heaven, and he got to discuss things with God, who was standing there rather impatiently, and the man yelled "I HAD FAITH IN YOU, BUT YOU DIDN'T SAVE ME FROM THE CHINA VIRUS, YOU LET ME DIE AND I CAN'T OWN ANY MORE LIBERALS, WHY DID YOU DO THAT, I DID MY OWN RESEARCH?"

To this God replied, "I sent you masks, I sent you vaccines, I sent that dumbass Trump on tour with Bill O'Reilly and then on Candace Owens's show to tell people like you to get the vaccine and did you really think he wanted to go out and get booed for telling people to get vaccinated, I sent monoclonal treatments in case you got sick, what more did you expect?"

Next Republican Up - "tl;dr I'm busy owning libs!!!"

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

A Republican was minding his own business when a pandemic struck. He started praying to God for help.

Soon, a neighbor came by and said "here, I have some extra masks"

The Republican shouted back "No, it's OK, I'm owning the liberals and God will keep me safe"

So the neighbor went to the next house, and the Republican went about his business and prayed some more.

Almost a year later, companies started rolling out vaccines, because President Trump had created three vaccines.

Neighbors, family, and friends contacted the Republican and told him about the vaccines.

The Republican responded "NO, IT'S OKAY I'M OWNING THE LIBS AND THE VACCINES ARE EXPERIMENTAL AND THEY TRACK YOU AND GOD WILL KEEP ME SAFE" and began praying again.

In late 2021, President Trump began telling more and more people to take the vaccine that he had created.

Neighbors, family, and friends contacted the Republican and told him that President Trump is urging people to get vaccines and get the booster.

The Republican became angry and started yelling "PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS BEEN COMPROMISED BY THE DEEP STATE AND CAN NO LONGER BE TRUSTED, HE'S A FRAUD, BUT HAVE FAITH, GOD WILL KEEP ME SAFE!" and he prayed some more.

Then the Republican got sick and quickly ended up in the hospital.  He was offered Monoclonal antibody treatments.

The Republican refused and began screaming that " MONOCLONAL TREATMENTS ARE EXPERIMENTAL AND GOD IS GOING TO SAVE ME, AND NO LIBERAL MEDICINE WILL BEFOUL MY HEALTHY BODY!  I JUST NEED IVERMECTIN AND MY INTERNET FRIENDS" although all of that was less of a scream, and more of a quiet wheezing and gasping as he barely had the breath to talk.

His internet friends showed up and helped get the Republican discharged from the hospital, all the while telling every doctor and nurse they saw to "DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!"

Within a few hours of being discharged they began giving him apple-flavored Ivermectin, but he died.

He somehow went to the Gates of Heaven, and he got to discuss things with God, who was standing there rather impatiently, and the man yelled "I HAD FAITH IN YOU, BUT YOU DIDN'T SAVE ME FROM THE CHINA VIRUS, YOU LET ME DIE AND I CAN'T OWN ANY MORE LIBERALS, WHY DID YOU DO THAT, I DID MY OWN RESEARCH?"

To this God replied, "I sent you masks, I sent you vaccines, I sent that dumbass Trump on tour with Bill O'Reilly and then on Candace Owens's show to tell people like you to get the vaccine and did you really think he wanted to go out and get booed for telling people to get vaccinated, I sent monoclonal treatments in case you got sick, what more did you expect?"

Lol. More likely he went to Hell and Satan said "good work, dumbass".

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

And I hope Southwest is banning her for life.

It would nice if airlines reciprocated each other's bans. Assault a FA, good luck flying commercial ever again. But I doubt they share info like that.

Damn straight...it should be an automatic welcome to the no-fly list for at least 5 years. Enjoy going Greyhound you stupid fuckfaces. 

• Hook 'Em 3

30 minutes ago, Underdog said:

That’s some serious bullshit, throw the book at her, make an example of her.  

Oh.....you think these people can learn.  You're ADORABLE.

Facts, examples, logic, reason.....they are pitiful raindrops smacking into and running off of the rock-filled craniums of the MAGAs.

• Hook 'Em 1

New York Post quotes another passenger as saying flight attendant provoked the attack by being "unprofessional." 

Who wouldn't start a brawl in the face of alleged "unprofessional" behavior? A person cannot be disrespected!

This country is so fucked.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It would nice if airlines reciprocated each other's bans. Assault a FA, good luck flying commercial ever again. But I doubt they share info like that.

I thought I read that they were doing this.  But who knows the airlines  are in competition with each other

Kinda interesting extended family story I only found out about today. Wife's family are your prototypical West Texas nutjobs. Anti-vaxx churches, gun collections that strain even an orthodontist's budget, the whole conspiracy-addled nine yards.

This past summer, one of my wife's aunts died of covid -- no real surprise there. We did not attend the funeral, because it was going to be a church full of unvaxxed and unmasked. We did watch a YouTube feed, and sure enough, shoulder to shoulder and as unhygienic as a septic tank.

We figured news would trickle out of numerous cases from this superspreader event par excellance, and sure enough we heard of a few more deaths.

We didn't hear, though, until today of the saga of one of my wife's older aunts and her husband. Both came up positive, both ended up in the hospital.

She got out after a few weeks, but her husband got put on the ventilator, and after a couple of weeks there, the doctor told the aunt her husband wasn't going to make it.

She bagged up all his clothes, gave away all his guns, threw out a lot of his memorabilia, and started getting ready for his funeral.

A week later, he made a miraculous turnaround, and got off the vent.

Another week, and he was sent home, permanently in a wheelchair, permanently on oxygen.

And without any stuff.

Edited by Walden Ponderer
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Kinda interesting extended family story I only found out about today. Wife's family are your prototypical West Texas nutjobs. Anti-vaxx churches, gun collections that strain even an orthodontist's budget, the whole conspiracy-addled nine yards.

This past summer, one of my wife's aunts died of covid -- no real surprise there. We did not attend the funeral, because it was going to be a church full of unvaxxed and unmasked. We did watch a YouTube feed, and sure enough, shoulder to shoulder and as unhygienic as a septic tank.

We figured news would trickle out of numerous cases from this superspreader event par excellance, and sure enough we heard of a few more deaths.

We didn't hear, though, until today of the saga of one of my wife's older aunts and her husband. Both came up positive, both ended up in the hospital.

She got out after a few weeks, but her husband got put on the respirator, and after a couple of weeks there, the doctor told the aunt her husband wasn't going to make it.

She bagged up all his clothes, gave away all his guns, threw out a lot of his memorabilia, and started getting ready for his funeral.

Another week, and he was sent home, permanently in a wheelchair, permanently on oxygen.

And without any stuff.

I feel like there is more to the story. Did she move her lover in while he was in the hospital dying? Was he an abusive spouse in some way? I can't even imagine clearing out my wife's stuff while she is still in the ICU. Except for the cats. They might be gone pretty quick. 

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, topochico said:

I feel like there is more to the story. Did she move her lover in while he was in the hospital dying? Was he an abusive spouse in some way? I can't even imagine clearing out my wife's stuff while she is still in the ICU. Except for the cats. They might be gone pretty quick. 

Trust me, with that couple, there was never any more to the story. Even for Stephenville, they are boring as fuck. No, the women from that side of the family are all just OCD as hell.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

She got out after a few weeks, but her husband got put on the respirator, and after a couple of weeks there, the doctor told the aunt her husband wasn't going to make it.

And without any stuff.

And he doesn't even have a gun to shoot himself.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 12/25/2021 at 5:56 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

He decided that “muh rights” or “I did my own research” was more important than taking care of his kids. Feel bad for them but he made his own bed.

Lot of muscle filling out a xxl blazer jersey.

damn them for not making a XXXXL

Buratti’s condition took a turn for the worse, perhaps unsurprisingly, after he called in to the Zanzara radio program on Radio 24, where he was a frequent and well-known commenter, and openly told listeners he was seriously ill, with a high fever, but had made a point to stroll through a crowded grocery store maskless.

image.gif.c5a25b17232e142c0db1b5760ae785d2.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

5 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Despite all his academic colleagues telling him the overwhelming evidence, he is proof that the old adage remains as true as ever:

You can always tell a Dutchmen.  But you can't always tell him much.  

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Despite all his academic colleagues telling him the overwhelming evidence, he is proof that the old adage remains as true as ever:

You can always tell a Dutchmen.  But you can't always tell him much.  

Fransman was pretty well known.  Here's his twitter feed. 

https://twitter.com/RF_HFC

The pinned tweet asks "So does the plan by which Holland can open work?"  and goes on to explain why it can.  His last tweet, on Dec. 8th, was a retweet of somebody saying "If you don't realize the government has been radicalized, you're the one who has been radicalized."   He managed 81,000 tweets in 10.5 years, so the fact that he hadn't tweeted since Dec. 8 was telling.

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Fransman was pretty well known. 
He managed 81,000 tweets in 10.5 years, so the fact that he hadn't tweeted since Dec. 8 was telling.

so you're saying it wasn't telling us...much.

On 12/27/2021 at 12:38 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

AIRLINES

Delta wants other airlines to share ‘no-fly’ lists of unruly passengers

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1