COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

Is there anything duller than an extended debate over just how hot a woman in the news is?

Same shit over and over. Almost any comment is okay by me if it's funny enough, but this tiresome blather is like an afternoon with a witless Beavis and Butthead.

It's a losing battle, but I've got to bring it up every once in awhile.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Is there anything duller than an extended debate over just how hot a woman in the news is?

Same shit over and over. Almost any comment is okay by me if it's funny enough, but this tiresome blather is like an afternoon with a witless Beavis and Butthead.

image.gif.2c7d520e715439f9dfbdbe67531708b2.gif

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

User name checks out.  I searched for "roma victa hottie" and got this:

"It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search."

4 hours ago, Deej said:

The white text over a white background is rage inducing.

I fucking loathe light text on a light background with the heat of a thousand suns or something.

A friend tried to claim it was some new design trend, and my response was that it was just some shittastic graphic designer fucking with clients, unless I missed out on the trend of book publishers releasing books with light grey text on white pages.

1 hour ago, tantric superman said:

User name checks out.  I searched for "roma victa hottie" and got this:

"It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search."

Just cuz you say they aren't great doesn't mean that they aren't great. They're smoke shows. The things I would do to them. The crazy ones are wild in the sack. I wouldn't fuck that with my dog's dick.

An endless spring of freshness!

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Just cuz you say they aren't great doesn't mean that they aren't great. They're smoke shows. The things I would do to them. The crazy ones are wild in the sack. I wouldn't fuck that with my dog's dick.

An endless spring of freshness!

To comment, on ze beauty of ze woman, iz naturelle

See the source image

4 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

image.gif.2c7d520e715439f9dfbdbe67531708b2.gif

Certainly no closeted gay man has ever ever ever overcompensated by drooling over women with his manly friends (usually at Texags). "Her boobies are faabulousss! I love big boobies because I like having the sex with people who have  boobs!!!!"

(I know your remark is in fun and not to be taken seriously.)

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m gonna go with demon sperm at -150.

Also I know one person I won’t be praying for tonight.

On 11/13/2021 at 9:53 AM, pyrohornIII said:

I think they have a larger need to be right about something than a revulsion of admitting they are wrong.   

• Many are largely uneducated, and they feel that inadequacy, though can't admit it out loud.  So they have to base their decisions on "common sense" or "faith" and not science.  That's why they fall for stuff like Q or flat earth or anti-vax.  It's akin to buying a lottery ticket daily.  People laugh at them for doing it, but when they finally win (and they will), who'll be laughing at them then?  The longer the odds they have to beat, the smarter they will look when they win, right?  Like an ideological lottery.  

And that doesn't take into account those kids whose parents are long COVID and how everything in their world got turned on its head.  How we as a country approach and support these orphans and hurting families will be a big influence on who we become as a country going forward.   

• A lot of them have already given up on this world, and are looking to be martyrs for the cause.  A slow burn Guyana.  

Add into these calculations the forecast of AI and robotics taking more and more jobs, what professions can you introduce them to that can be rewarding, fulfilling and sustainable?    

• We had polio, TB and Spanish Flu rack our country over the first half of last century.  That tied with the crash of the Gilded Age and the Great Depression pushed our collective mind thought into a place of "there go I, but by the grace of God."   That led to the Great Society movement.  It just seems history is repeating itself.  

Well said, one and all. 

So . . . big brains . . . is this a personality cult that wants to reverse time and believe only Trump holds the answer?

Or -  are the nihilists at our door?

Spoiler

Did you guys hear that CoVid is actually God's way of rapturing the true believers to go home? The vaccine is the Mark if the Beast, and getting it means you can't go to Heaven.

The anti Christ is going to win the presidency in 2024 and usher in the 7 year tribulation, then Satan will start his millennia reign in 2032. 2+0+3+2=7, which is gods number so you know it's true.

6 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

The anti Christ is going to win the presidency in 2024 and usher in the 7 year tribulation, then Satan will start his millennia reign in 2032. 2+0+3+2=7, which is gods number so you know it's true.

So Republicans need Hillary to win 2024 to usher in the tribulation and kick off Satan's reign.

They are going to be so conflicted if Trump runs.

3 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

Did you guys hear that CoVid is actually God's way of rapturing the true believers to go home? The vaccine is the Mark if the Beast, and getting it means you can't go to Heaven.

Also Mickey Mantle’s number.