COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

8 hours ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

East bound and down, loaded up and trucking....

Not gonna do what they say needs to be done...

We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there...

I'm east bound just watch ol' Charles Robinson die...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 11/1/2021 at 11:34 AM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

She is stupid as a slug, but on the plus side she posed fully nude for Playboy in 2002.  They're real and they are spectacular.

So, you know how you’ll see something and you get a vivid flashback from your formative years?  Well, in my research, I stumbled upon a scene from the movie The Chase.  Took me back to adolescence for a moment.  I hope she gets better. 

On 11/1/2021 at 12:09 PM, DigglerontheHoof said:

I get what you're saying but at the end of the day, if he wasn't such a stupid cunt, he'd be alive right now and his family wouldn't be in disarray.  But he was a stupid cunt and it's his fault his family is suffering.  I'm not reveling in their pain (hopefully they learn from it and get vaxxed), just his fatal dumbassery.   The world is a better place w/out these mouthbreathers...one less problem. 

So...fuck it. 

On 11/1/2021 at 6:39 PM, Deej said:

East bound and down, loaded up and trucking....

Not gonna do what they say needs to be done...

We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there...

I'm east bound just watch ol' Charles Robinson die...

lulz^

That this guy has drawn out the repressed sympathies from some of us is puzzling....Are we sure it sucks for his kids?.

I am betting that he was not the best role model out there given what appears to be full body tats AND -- AND THIS IS KEY -- that Deadman Inc. shirt he's rocking in one of those pics. No, that is not some metal band -- Deadman Incorporated is a Mid-Atlantic based White prison gang founded by "White Mike" types from B-More who allied themselves originally with the Black Guerrilla Family, so hey, I guess they are not racists, right? Well, not at first, but since they have gotten more powerful, they is an internal war about whether to go full racist or remain the Black Guerrilla Family's errand boys in their own squabbles within their own ranks, vs other Black gangs, and MS-13, which is kinda surprisingly strong on the East Coast.

So this is dad to six (on an independent trucker's salary and time at home) and grand-dad to five more already before he's 50 is prima facie a defiant moron who allows himself to be photographed in prison gang T-shirts when he is almost 50 years old. I am betting these are some of the few pics the family could find where he is not flipping off the camera. 

Something tells me at least some of that progeny -- probably the ones that could be worth a shit -- might be glad this fucker is dead. It's not always a tragedy when parents die. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Thoughts and prayers for Jake and his ho pieces, Parker and Maya.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

She’s a damn liar so there’s no telling if this is true. 

and “get vaxed, claim otherwise, don’t get seriously ill and then say it’s proof that covid isn’t a big deal” seems very on brand for her and her ilk. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 4
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

She’s a damn liar so there’s no telling if this is true. 

and “get vaxed, claim otherwise, don’t get seriously ill and then say it’s proof that covid isn’t a big deal” seems very on brand for her and her ilk. 

Well, if more GQP voters and QNuts get it and go to the great Trump rally in the sky, is that really a bad thing?  I hate to be that person, but I see that as a net positive.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Pretty sure he's vaccinated. Otherwise, why wouldn't she have proudly shouted that she wasn't when they asked her earlier this year and she stupidly said HIPAA kept her from answering or some other dumb shit.

18 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Edited by brakeman
Fuck off aaron.

On 11/1/2021 at 3:15 PM, BrickHorn said:

Q / MAGA / Antivaxxism is the new Scientology. All the washed up dipshit actors are into it. 

There's a photo of Swanson with DOTARD in the Oval Office from March 2020 on her Twitter page. Fuck her. I hope she finds out.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

That was my exact reaction.

WTF is an "autopsy event"?  We are swirling around the toilet bowl.  Christ.

I’m wondering if it was like a legit event staged in the hotel conference room with signs and badges and a pre autopsy happy hour (two drink tickets per attendee) .

Or just a bunch of people crammed inside a hotel room with the autopsy done in the bed.  

• Haha 1

So both FA and actually FO at this point appear to be strongly related to how closely you are related to the Neanderthals. Classic confounding relationship. 

23andme said I have more Neanderthal DNA than the average asshole, but I'm getting my booster Sunday, so I'm not sweating it.