COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

7 hours ago, HenryJames said:

F7E80415-88FE-48A1-B6BB-7233448B086B.png

Highly asymmetrical face. Not her fault, just an observation. We're most of us a little bit that way, but the left side of her jaw looks like an HO scale house sitting next to an N scale train set. Maybe an untreated abscess is driving her deeper into madness.

I missed that she was from Delaware. I assume she spends a lot of time ranting about "Cuh-Ohvid."

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Isnt it better to just be dead?

When you're that stupid, how can you tell the difference?

Her concerns are not "legitimate."  They are moronic and idiotic.  As Hotez correctly notes, they are based entirely on completely made up online rumor bullshit. It's like saying you won't eat challah bread because you can't support the use of the blood of Christian children in baked goods.  It's psychotic, made-up bullshit.  And she's making a material career decision based on that insane bullshit.

Not only that, but there's evidence to the CONTRARY.  There is now a stack of cases of unvaccinated pregnant women contracting COVID and dying, losing the pregnancy, and similar horrors.

We are the United States of Stupid, and as we're so fond of shouting, "we're number one!"

• Hook 'Em 1

Highly asymmetrical face. Not her fault, just an observation. We're most of us a little bit that way, but the left side of her jaw looks like an HO scale house sitting next to an N scale train set. Maybe an untreated abscess is driving her deeper into madness.
I missed that she was from Delaware. I assume she spends a lot of time ranting about "Cuh-Ohvid."

Would.
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Two observations:  1) 40 percent of Delaware voters voted for her, thinking she was the best candidate for the United States Senate . That's scary. 2) she's crazy but she's also kind of hot. Which of you is man enough to take up the challenge of keeping her from making bad decisions?

Miss me yet?

DELAWARE_SENATE_O_DONNELL_5115215-498e59

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

When you're that stupid, how can you tell the difference?

Her concerns are not "legitimate."  They are moronic and idiotic.  As Hotez correctly notes, they are based entirely on completely made up online rumor bullshit. It's like saying you won't eat challah bread because you can't support the use of the blood of Christian children in baked goods.  It's psychotic, made-up bullshit.  And she's making a material career decision based on that insane bullshit.

Not only that, but there's evidence to the CONTRARY.  There is now a stack of cases of unvaccinated pregnant women contracting COVID and dying, losing the pregnancy, and similar horrors.

We are the United States of Stupid, and as we're so fond of shouting, "we're number one!"

I know 2 nurses who have helped deliver premature babies of mothers dying from covid. Both babies are fine but orphaned at birth. Heartbreaking 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

I know 2 nurses who have helped deliver premature babies of mothers dying from covid. Both babies are fine but orphaned at birth. Heartbreaking 

No crying rep but that is so fucked up I don't know what to say.

What the fucking fuck?

5 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Errbody as long as I can remember: "Keep Austin Weird!"

Fitlump ascends to power.

Errbody: "We didn't mean like THAT!"

Meh. Austin has had idiots and whack jobs on the city council since the 70s. Maybe earlier but I wasn’t alive to know. It’s basically a tradition at this point.

Google - what vaccines are required to join US military?

These are the mandatory vaccinations that all service members are required to receive before initial entry or basic training:

• Adenovirus
  • Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Influenza
  • Measles, mumps, rubella
  • Meningococcal
  • Poliovirus
  • Tetanus-Diphtheria
  • Varicella
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Bullneck said:

You can always use a new guitar.  Get a sunburst that looks like your other guitars.  Your wife can't tell them apart anyway.  

So funny story about that.  Could go in the "wives" thread or the guitpron thread equally.  Mrs. F bought my a pelham blue Gibson Tweedy SG several years ago.  Like 8 years ago.  This past Christmas, I bought myself a lake placid blue Jazzmaster body to go with a neck I had laying around.  Anyhow, I put the JM body under tree, wrapped to myself and made a big deal out of opening it in front of everyone.  Matched neck with body, hung it on the wall.  Right by the SG.  About a week later she asked me about the "new" guitar.  What new guitar?  The one on the wall.  She pointed to the Jazzmaster.  I said, "that was my gift to me for Christmas.  Opened it right in front of you."  She said said she thought it was part of the one she bought before.  Which makes no sense, but ok.  For reference. SG:

gibson-jeff-tweedy-signature-sg-145607.j

Jazzmaster -

suu29zojcwrpnvzxvnja.jpg

She may as well have called a Mustang a Camaro.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

There are few things more satisfying on Earth than telling a Mustang owner that he has a nice Camaro.

I call any Big 3 sports car a Trans-Am, just for the facial expressions.  Know why I don't the differences anymore?,  'cause I'm not in 10th grade listening to Soup Dragons, trying to get her pants off.  

1 hour ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I'm glad that he is bearing witness about his experiences.  I hope that it reaches some folks who have been resistant so far.

He's a part of the Deep State Cabal.  They are mind controlling him with the chips they implanted in the hospital.  His body rejected the chips, which is why he was hospitalized for so long.  They told him it was COVID-related and they deliberately gave him multiple cases of pneumonia to keep his lungs fucked up and his body weak to keep him from questioning it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Goddamn that last paragraph

I say fire the son of bitch and dump Schulz carcass in the snake river. One day his body will float to communist China where it belongs. Hell he and his democratic pals probably had a hand in this virus. Let's give them back one of their own.

I wonder what his handle is