COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

“Lost her joy,”  sounds like the stuff I used to hear from a friend who was into Osteen, Bible Church, and Trump. He referenced his joy often. This is nearly half a decade ago, as we haven’t spoken in the same span of years.

I assumed that meant she'd had a female circumcision.

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

It's a daily parade at Herman Cain Award.

Ah yes, dying peacefully of pneumonia. Nothing is more peaceful than straining for breath, your body starved of oxygen, and dying slowly and then quickly of asphyxiation. AT least a plastic bag over the head will be over in a few minutes after you pass out. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Yeah, I've had multiple bouts of pneumonia, two of which put me in the hospital for a week or more, one of which was bacterial.

I can't really think of a more descriptive word for those experiences than "peaceful".  It was practically like a beach vacation.  Sign me up.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Ah yes, dying peacefully of pneumonia. Nothing is more peaceful than straining for breath, your body starved of oxygen, and dying slowly and then quickly of asphyxiation. AT least a plastic bag over the head will be over in a few minutes after you pass out. 

All while using what little breath she had left to blame the Jews.  She didn't die peacefully at all.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yeah, I've had multiple bouts of pneumonia, two of which put me in the hospital for a week or more, one of which was bacterial.

I can't really think of a more descriptive word for those experiences than "peaceful".  It was practically like a beach vacation.  Sign me up.

Me too.  First one was the worst and knocked me on my ass while on vacation in France.  Spent over a week in the hospital.  No thanks.  I get the flu shot every year and occasionally the pneumonia shot too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I had pneumonia a few years ago, in my 40s (and therefore a man) and it was caught early enough that I was medicated and able to stay at home and didn't have to be hospitalized, but fuck me sideways there was nothing peaceful about it.  It was one of those things where it was like "oh fuck, my kids are so young, I've got a lot of stuff I want to do with them, teach them, etc." some real Last Lecture shit was going through my head at one point.  And I knew I was going to probably be okay, but still.

Being in the hospital on a ventilator and knowing there is a decent chance I'll die is a nightmare scenario for me.  Nothing peaceful at all about that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I had pneumonia a few years ago, in my 40s (and therefore a man) and it was caught early enough that I was medicated and able to stay at home and didn't have to be hospitalized, but fuck me sideways there was nothing peaceful about it.  It was one of those things where it was like "oh fuck, my kids are so young, I've got a lot of stuff I want to do with them, teach them, etc." some real Last Lecture shit was going through my head at one point.  And I knew I was going to probably be okay, but still.

Being in the hospital on a ventilator and knowing there is a decent chance I'll die is a nightmare scenario for me.  Nothing peaceful at all about that.

You just don't want to own the libs bad enough.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

He fucked around. He found out.  Her husband didn't get the vaccine. She did.  Before being put on the ventilator he told her he wished he gotten the vaccine.

https://www.kwtx.com/2021/10/20/waco-father-dies-covid-19-wife-says-vaccine-saved-her-falling-ill-too/

Our resident anti vax trolls currently posting in the other thread did their job and they did it well.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

When I was hospitalized with bacterial pneumonia, the doc came in on day 2, showed me my X-ray, and said with no comforting bedside manner "there's about a 10% chance this will kill you".

Let me tell you, that will get your attention.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

He fucked around. He found out.  Her husband didn't get the vaccine. She did.  Before being put on the ventilator he told her he wished he gotten the vaccine.

https://www.kwtx.com/2021/10/20/waco-father-dies-covid-19-wife-says-vaccine-saved-her-falling-ill-too/

clogged up a hospital bed for nearly a month. fuck that guy

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

When I was hospitalized with bacterial pneumonia, the doc came in on day 2, showed me my X-ray, and said with no comforting bedside manner "there's about a 10% chance this will kill you".

Let me tell you, that will get your attention.

Just imagine how comforting they are these days.

28 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

“I really feel like sometimes people are so focused on the fact that they don’t have to get the vaccine that they don’t stop to think about that fact that maybe they should,” Modesta said.

I am just deeply saddened by this man’s death. He was lied to. He believed it. He died and he didn’t have to, he died because it was convenient for others.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I am just deeply saddened by this man’s death. He was lied to. He believed it. He died and he didn’t have to, he died because it was convenient for others.

He died because he was used as a pawn in a game that he wasn't intellectually equipped to understand.  He means nothing to the people who convinced him not to get vaxxed.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lauren Witzke also  blamed TruNews for making her aware of the infection, insisting that nasal swabs were ultimately responsible for her getting COVID-19. "I'm an idiot for submitting to their demands and getting tested," she wrote, "and yes I know I need a good husband in my life to keep me from making bad decisions."

Two observations:  1) 40 percent of Delaware voters voted for her, thinking she was the best candidate for the United States Senate . That's scary. 2) she's crazy but she's also kind of hot. Which of you is man enough to take up the challenge of keeping her from making bad decisions?

14 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Who lied to him?  He made a bad/dumb choice.  The majority of us have made the right choice.

5 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Lauren Witzke also  blamed TruNews for making her aware of the infection, insisting that nasal swabs were ultimately responsible for her getting COVID-19. "I'm an idiot for submitting to their demands and getting tested," she wrote, "and yes I know I need a good husband in my life to keep me from making bad decisions."

Two observations:  1) 40 percent of Delaware voters voted for her, thinking she was the best candidate for the United States Senate . That's scary. 2) she's crazy but she's also kind of hot. Which of you is man enough to take up the challenge of keeping her from making bad decisions?

knowing what i know about addiction, i can guarantee you that crazy bitch is a full grown wildcat in the sack.  she’ll drain your life force and throw rocks at you for not having more to give.  

• Haha 1

She look like Naomi Watts tried to pull a Charlize Theron in "Monster" and gained weight and fucked up her skin to look like Lauren Witzke for an AMC mini-series, in order to win one of those Emmy's back there.