Jump to content

"only murders in the building" on hulu


henrygandorf
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, elfenix said:
  Hide contents

so Cara Delevingne's the murderer in this one?

 

 

Spoiler

She's gonna murder that cooch.

Amirite, guys?

Right......?

Anyone..........? 

Don't leave me hanging................

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Started season 2 with the wife and oldest girl (7yo) sees a bit and says, "This show isn't funny like you said, Dad." I said it was funny to mommy's and daddy's and "those two gray-haired guys are two of the funniest people to ever live."  She doesn't believe me so I show her Ed Grimley dancing from back in the day and now she can't stop laughing.  Is there any kinda funny those two guys can't do?  Looking forward to binging this season before football starts with the wife on weekends. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Marty Short's from Czechoslovakia?  I thought he was Canadian?  

csb/ Walking out of their theater show years ago, I told my wife, "Those two should make a series together.  I could watch them make a grocery list on TV."

Now if she had told me then, "Yeah, they could make a series with Selena Gomez."  I'd have divorced her.  But here we are, these three are absolutely aces together.  And they know how to pepper in just the right amount of secondaries and cameos.  It's pitch perfect.  Except for Amy Schumer.  Sorry, but she looks like the pile of shit she takes on everything.  Otherwise, loving Season 2.  

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Except for Amy Schumer.  Sorry, but she looks like the pile of shit she takes on everything.

Her uncle is Chuck Schumer so I'm sure she wrangled some production tax credits for a cameo.

Edited by RPM
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Started season 2 with the wife and oldest girl (7yo) sees a bit and says, "This show isn't funny like you said, Dad." I said it was funny to mommy's and daddy's and "those two gray-haired guys are two of the funniest people to ever live."  She doesn't believe me so I show her Ed Grimley dancing from back in the day and now she can't stop laughing.  Is there any kinda funny those two guys can't do?  Looking forward to binging this season before football starts with the wife on weekends. 

Watch Steve Martin's version of Pink Panther with your daughter - she'll appreciate him as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Well one wild and crazy guy. 
 

the thing that makes this work is Steve Martin knows how to write a character for Martin short.  He has a lot of range, but needs to be reigned in sometimes and Steve knows how to do that. 

6r0hy9.jpg

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

csb/ Walking out of their theater show years ago, I told my wife, "Those two should make a series together.  I could watch them make a grocery list on TV."

Now if she had told me then, "Yeah, they could make a series with Selena Gomez."  I'd have divorced her.  But here we are, these three are absolutely aces together.  

I've never given a second thought to Selena Gomez before this show.  She has just the right amount of disdain and incredulity towards Martin and Short while still being likeable.  Her best acting usually doesn't even rely on any lines and is just physical reactions to their insanity.  She's way better than I assumed she could be.

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...