the whistling dude is back

Hagbard Celine

6 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

re-watching the game this morning

the whistling dude is back

find that motherfucker

seek and destroy

how this fucker can continue to get away with this shit for YEARS is insane

SOMEONE with access to CDC - please dear god find this asshole and SILENCE him or TOSS HIM

To hunt big game one must know the quarry.  What does he whistle?  Is it a tweeting, hooting, or more of an Andy Griffith whistle?  What point in the game?   We will also need a map of all fox field mikes and camera locations. 

4 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

To hunt big game one must know the quarry.  What does he whistle?  Is it a tweeting, hooting, or more of an Andy Griffith whistle?  What point in the game?   We will also need a map of all fox field mikes and camera locations. 

it is a shrill rapid tweet using fingers and no appartus

turn on the replay on FS2 right now you can hear it

5 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

I actually took a video of the bastard yesterday. I don't want you assholes hearing my family drama being discussed in the background by the women, so if anyone who recorded the game wants to confirm my findings please do.

94989347-2363-4D29-A978-E8646115E6A4.jpeg

DKR needs more fans like the dude at the top inside of your red circle…

• Hook 'Em 1

I still don’t get it.  Every god damn year.  
“the announcers suck, they’re all  regarded, they all hate Texas, some dude is whistling, can’t hear the band.  Blah blah blahs”

PUT IT ON MUTE. I’ve been watching games in pure silence for the last 5 years or so.  It’s so peaceful.  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Sock Monkey said:

I actually took a video of the bastard yesterday. I don't want you assholes hearing my family drama being discussed in the background by the women, so if anyone who recorded the game wants to confirm my findings please do.

There are so many creative ways to deal with losers like this that don’t involve direct confrontation.  One hint - find out where he parks.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Sock Monkey said:

teeth/lips/cheeks configuration.

target confirmed.

/porkins

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, XYZ said:

What kind of whistling? Is that something you hear on TV or only if you’re sitting close to him?

it comes through on tv as a shrill, piercing, oscillating high-pitched whine that makes the broadcast unbearable

how can the guys in the truck not hear it?   how does the mothership in LA or Bristol not hear it?

14 hours ago, Sock Monkey said:

I see a total of 4 obvious females in that entire crowd shot. How in tarnation did he not get his ass kicked?

Dudes like him not only need to be destroyed, the tattered bones & skin need to be hung up on a crane Iran-style as a warning to the next swath of losers who want to fill their shoes.

Fuck losers who think they need to be the center of attention 24/7.

Two years ago I sat behind him having never heard him on TV.  I was about row 20 and could tell it was coming from below me, but wasn't sure exactly where.  It boggled my mind that those sitting immediately in front of him don't tell him to STFU.  It was loud, annoying, and worthy of scorn from 10 rows above him.  WTF 

• 3 weeks later...