[Game Thread] Owls at Longhorns

immamac

Just now, dcar00 said:

the Casey decision by Sark is just weird because you had live fire film of Casey in the bowl game ripping Coloraldo.  Unless Casey is just horrible in practice you roll with that until you find out he can't keep doing it.

I still don't believe that Card was that much better than Casey in practice.

There's something about Lake Travis QB's that kill it in practice

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

the Casey decision by Sark is just weird because you had live fire film of Casey in the bowl game ripping Coloraldo.  Unless Casey is just horrible in practice you roll with that until you find out he can't keep doing it.

If Casey sucks in practice and awesome in games it wouldn't be the first time a Texas QB was like that. These things happen all the time.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

Who’s the guy that jokingly brought the racism angle to the table and got roasted? Maybe he was on to something. 

trollface.jpg

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I will say that Cards arm is on another level but Casey is a gamer. He’s sees the field better and is more decisive.

• Hook 'Em 3