[Game Thread] Owls at Longhorns

immamac

1 minute ago, T-shirt Sip said:

True. I would have turned off the TV by now if this was the FUPM era. Im sticking around to see who else scores. 

I am actually legit curious to see if we end up with 4 RB's that get 100 yards and at least 1 TD in a game. 

Robinson II is about 20 yards away from getting to 100 and hes already got the TD, Brooks has at least 30 yards and a TD

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

I’ve been away from the thread, so not sure if it’s been referenced here (certainly has not been on the LHN), but are we simply getting the backup kicker some game experience, or is something up with Dicker? I’ll hang up and listen.

I believe they're just getting backups reps.

7 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

Let's just celebrate the indisputable fact that Sark does continue to try and score points. If this game was being played in the Mack era, we would run into the pile from 8 minutes left in the third until the end of the game to be gentlemanly about things, leaving all of the fans catatonic.

18 minutes ago, naija said:

yeah, no doubt its a good arm, but I believe there was a national sportswriter talking about Card making throws that had people comparing him to Aaron Rodgers, and I had to do a double-take and wonder what I was missing.

sportswriters said huh?...color me shocked.