Mark Mangino is fucking fat as fucking fuck

Katfid54

Earlier this offseason, Herman tried to hire Noel Mazzone as an offensive analyst.  But Sumlin took Mazzone with him to Zona, and I never heard/saw any announcement of someone similar to Mazzone being brought in.

Why hasn't Herman looked at bringing in Mangino to fill the same function?  Mangino always had excellent offenses and was a gifted play-designer and play-caller (better than Mazzone).  He was also the coach at KU when Tim Beck was co-OC, where Beck (and Ed Warriner) had arguably their most success as coordinators.  Why not hire him to come in, break down film, scheme Xs & Os with the coaches, and call plays from the box on Saturdays?

Obligatory:

18s0yi7958xa9jpg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mangino took his pants to the dry cleaners and the lady said "Sorry, we don't do curtains".

A family member took a photo of Mangino last Christmas and the print is still printing.

Q:  How do you get Mangino to lose weight?    A:  You pay the ice cream man to keep driving.

When Mangino stepped on the scale, it read: "To Be Continued"

Q:  How do you squeeze Mangino into a Volkswagen Beetle?   A:  Piece of cake.

Mangino is so fat, when he fell down the stairs and tried to get up, he rocked himself to sleep.

Brain cells come and go, but fat cells live forever.

Q:  Why does Mangino wear a helmet every time he eats?  A:  He's on a crash diet.

When Mangino stepped on the scale, it said "Bitch, I didn't ask for your phone number"...

Mangino is so fat, when he sat on an iPhone, it turned into an iPad...

Mangino got baptized at Sea World

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

I’ve always been on board with that fat fuck.  he won a BCS bowl at kansas.  kansas.  would be ecstatic if herman brought him in.  

Aye. But it certainly helped that Kansas missed out on playing Texas and Oklahoma that season. That was some Todd Reesing magic and who remembered that Tim Beck was the WR coach of that team?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Kansas_Jayhawks_football_team

42 minutes ago, futureman said:

I’ve always been on board with that fat fuck.  he won a BCS bowl at kansas.  kansas.  would be ecstatic if herman brought him in.  

They better bring him in before they close off the end zone or he won't be able to get in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

I like this thread title. It shows ‘fat fuck’ can be used as a term of endearment, maybe even respect. Or it can be used to describe Bert Beliema

Bert's not a fat fuck.  He's a fat fucking retard.

5 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

Earlier this offseason, Herman tried to hire Noel Mazzone as an offensive analyst.  But Sumlin took Mazzone with him to Zona, and I never heard/saw any announcement of someone similar to Mazzone being brought in.

Why hasn't Herman looked at bringing in Mangino to fill the same function?  Mangino always had excellent offenses and was a gifted play-designer and play-caller (better than Mazzone).  He was also the coach at KU when Tim Beck was co-OC, where Beck (and Ed Warriner) had arguably their most success as coordinators.  Why not hire him to come in, break down film, scheme Xs & Os with the coaches, and call plays from the box on Saturdays?

Obligatory:

18s0yi7958xa9jpg.jpg

For once, I'm grateful you left out a gif.

13 hours ago, futureman said:

not dumb.  he’s got a great mind for offensive football.  dwarfs our OC in terms of knowledge and capability.

He dwarfs the entire offensive line.

True story, my friend used to be the KUFB writer for the school paper during the mangino era.  He was tasked to interview mangino about obesity on the offensive line.  My friend at this point in his college career had gained about 75 pounds so it was going to be awkward for everyone.  Mangino cancelled, much to my buddy's relief, about 2 hours before the interview.  Story never ran.  That would have been a fun interview.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leanderman said:

A few years ago while he was their coach, he ranted on a post game interview about the refs gave us the game because we were Texas. I am sure a lot of folks have a long memory about that tirade. 

2004. Texas barely won.