If this team hasn't quit.

naija

9 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

He might be but we wouldn't know it yet.  Belichick couldn't coach these fucking clowns.  The faster we clear out this roster the better.

no he is, we know it.  This is Charlie Strong level bad.  its not the roster.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Start all freshmen next week. Who cares. I’m pretty sure every Strong team was better than this collection of whatever they are. 

2014 and 2015 probably beat this team. Solid defense in 2014 would shut this shit offense down. 2015, jerrod heard would have a cal like performance against this team. Shit the 2016 team with d’onta probably handle this shit ass team. Fuck

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

BS.  Our roster sucks.  We have very little talent on this team.  We don't have the supposed 5/4 *s we think we do.

90% of these players are Texas Tech level players.

And that’s probably a bit generous.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

90% of these players are Texas Tech level players.

And that’s probably a bit generous.

Yup.  When I see long, flowing blonde hard underneath a Texas Longhorn football helmet.....I mean, I could be wrong....I could be totally wrong....but TOUGH isn't the first thing that pops in my head.

• Hook 'Em 3

48 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

He might be but we wouldn't know it yet.  Belichick couldn't coach these fucking clowns.  The faster we clear out this roster the better.

The coach was a terrible hire, just like Charlie Strong was. You win by hiring winners. We do it Jerry Jones-style and try to find a bargain. I’m about done spending any money on any of this. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Yup.  When I see long, flowing blonde hard underneath a Texas Longhorn football helmet.....I mean, I could be wrong....I could be totally wrong....but TOUGH isn't the first thing that pops in my head.

Schooler was the only one tackling in the 2nd half.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

BS.  Our roster sucks.  We have very little talent on this team.  We don't have the supposed 5/4 *s we think we do.

And Arkansas, Baylor, Oklahoma State, and Iowa State have much less than we do. They all kicked our asses. This is a coaching issue. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2