• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

They are as much “military” as my basset hound. He likes treats and a belly rub too.

Hook’em!!!

Wait, why are you giving belly-rubs to Aggies?  /no judgement 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

My basset came from a breeder in Bandera, so he had to have a “cowboy” name, so his official name is Bucaroo, but we call him Bucky. Yes, after having corgi’s for 20+ years, basset hounds have to be one of the dumbest breeds of dogs.

Hook’em!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

My basset came from a breeder in Bandera, so he had to have a “cowboy” name, so his official name is Bucaroo, but we call him Bucky. Yes, after having corgi’s for 20+ years, basset hounds have to be one of the dumbest breeds of dogs.

Hook’em!!!

Have you ever met a Goldie?  I submit my golden Windog, who is more than a few cards short of a full deck. IMG_3097.jpeg.e5c7ae32bcd754a3db6b9517fca492dc.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Have you ever met a Goldie?  I submit my golden Windog, who is more than a few cards short of a full deck. IMG_3097.jpeg.e5c7ae32bcd754a3db6b9517fca492dc.jpeg

Nah man...ALL dogs do this shit. It drives me nuts. I have a bluetick, an American treeing walker coonhound and a great dane (which are supposed to be one of the smartest dog breeds), and they all 3 do this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

Bucky: a ho-lee name to aggy

Buckaroo: give me The Overthruster!

4 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

*corgis

• Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

If you drove there, where is your car?

Car? No car. I drive the Aggy HyberTruck. Cold fusion reactor, turbo 2-stroke, 1911 Baker Electric Motor. Not released to the public yet. 'Sips need not apply.

• Haha 2

Nah man...ALL dogs do this shit. It drives me nuts. I have a bluetick, an American treeing walker coonhound and a great dane (which are supposed to be one of the smartest dog breeds), and they all 3 do this.

I submit the basset hound breed as definitely a Top 5 dumbest breeds of the canines. Mine, you just look at him and he’s already saying “I’m sorry,” before I even know what he did.

Hook’em!!!

5 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

I submit the basset hound breed as definitely a Top 5 dumbest breeds of the canines. Mine, you just look at him and he’s already saying “I’m sorry,” before I even know what he did.

Hook’em!!!

Biggest problem with a Basset is their complete stubbornness. 

8 hours ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Our Pittie used to do this when she was younger, as did our Pom, Pomchi, Chihuahua, and Labrabull, but they finally stopped once old age hit. Shit, when our Pittie would get out she would run literally all over our neighborhood, and now when she finds a way to get out she just eats through our fence and waits for us to let her in at the front door. Her lazy ass just wants to come in now. God forbid she be in the sun for 20 mins while we're getting our house worked on. Fucking Christ. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Black mouthed cur says, WTF?

I'm ascribing far too much introspection to Billy when I say this, but I wonder what it would be like to be on my deathbed, realizing I had spent my entire career acting the douche and fleecing rubes over a very mediocre college football program?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Horn75 said:

IMG_8071.png

And what does that make A&M in this analogy? The people who pay protection money? I'd much rather be the one who is getting money at the threat of violence than the one paying money to ward off violence. 

Holy shit, that's the weirdest thing I've ever seen, and they're probably proud of it.  This should serve as a warning to not attend aggy.

Everything aggy does should serve as a warning not to attend aggy
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Over the weekend went up to Fort Davis to visit the McDonald Observatory.  This is an amazing facility owned by UT that does cutting-edge research in Astronomy.  If you have a chance to visit, I highly suggest doing so.  The night star party is a hell of a lot of fun and I'm not even into astronomy.  Apparently little brother plays some small part in research that is done there and is a partner in consortium that is building some super telescope in the Chilean desert.  This sign on the property graphically depicts aggy's contribution to the project, and is also a good indicator of aggy's importance in the world relative to us.

IMG_9820.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1