• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Tman86 said

... Greg is a fine, christian man and ... 100% Aggie and ...  He made a impulse mistake ...

Mind officially bottled. Not sure how attacking a fucking cheerleader with a saber has diddle e squat to do with "christianity"... maybe stems from turning the other cheek and allowing another cheerleader to knock him ass over teasip - I mean teacup - I meant jizz jar - before being saved by a hero cop?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Mind officially bottled. Not sure how attacking a fucking cheerleader with a saber has diddle e squat to do with "christianity"... maybe stems from turning the other cheek and allowing another cheerleader to knock him ass over teasip - I mean teacup - I meant jizz jar - before being saved by a hero cop?

He went with the saber because he did not have a jawbone of an ass handy.  

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

He beat his saber into a ploughshare.

Now that we know the identity of the aggy who should have been arrested for AWADW, I would like to know whatever became of the SMU cheerleader who knocked Hood on his ass.  Took major stones to confront and then knock down a clearly irrational and hostile fake soldier who was wielding a saber in a very threatening manner.  Surely some intrepid reporter has followed up on this story at some point in the past . . . 

5 hours ago, Orange&White said:

I wonder what would be different if that crazy aggie had actually stabbed that cheerleader?

Would the corps still exist?

I assume they are toys and not sharp. I mean, even the real military doesn't actually train or use swords, right? It seems to me they would be strictly ceremonial. Real soldiers can probably have real swords, sharp and all, even just for ceremonial purposes, but I doubt they let a bunch of pimple-faced 18 year old wannabe toy soldiers carry real weapons. 

Edited by 'stache

5 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

narrator- Not aggy

googled and found an old thread on texags...comments are about split between supporting hood and calling him an idiot. this was probably the most passionate defense of him...SMH 

So TMan86 killed five hookers in Collie Station with his big knife?

Edited by Armybrat

narrator- Not aggy

googled and found an old thread on texags...comments are about split between supporting hood and calling him an idiot. this was probably the most passionate defense of him...SMH 

I like how a bunch of them still say the SMU cheerleaders "started it" but nobody has a real story about how. Whereas, a couple of them state what makes the most sense. Butthurt losing aggy get riled up because opposing cheerleaders have the gall to celebrate, like all visiting cheerleaders have for decades since the beginning of the game.

It was late in the game and SMU scored again. I think the final score was 27-7 or something. Anyway, the SMU cheerleaders ran onto the endzone in front of the old horseshoe and laid down to spell SMU. Hood ran over and yelled at them, then he kicked at one of them. I don't recall if he actually made contact or not, but he wasn't exactly putting all his strength into it or anything.

narrator- Not aggy

Found the same thread.  What's funny (and unsurprising) is that several of those fucking idiots claim that the SMU cheerleaders pushed the ag down first, and that he only drew his sword after that.  Uh, no, dipshits.  The video doesn't lie -- he tried to kick an SMU cheerleader, then drew his sword and brandished it at him before a second cheerleader came over and pushed his punk ass to the ground.

Typical aggy -- trying to justify reprehensible behavior simply because it was an ag who engaged in it.

2 hours ago, Tex Long said:

Personally I'm sick and fucking tired of Methodists being persecuted by other sects of Christianity. We've been held down for far too long. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I assume they are toys and not sharp. I mean, even the real military doesn't actually train or use swords, right? It seems to me they would be strictly ceremonial. Real soldiers can probably have real swords, sharp and all, even just for ceremonial purposes, but I doubt they let a bunch of pimple-faced 18 year old wannabe toy soldiers carry real weapons. 

I mean, that would make sense in any other context, but in this case, they are aggies, so.....

33 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Personally I'm sick and fucking tired of Methodists being persecuted by other sects of Christianity. We've been held down for far too long. 

Well, if you weren't as obnoxious as the Episcopalians, flagrantly using brand name mayonnaise in your cole slaw, and using real whipped cream instead of Kool Whip on your jello salad, maybe people would leave you alone.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Orange&White said:

Not that I disagree with y'all, but A video surfaced that the President, AD & DA at ou could not get a hold of before going viral. ou banned a frat and expelled two members for a racist song that was sung on a bus that was not on campus.

FIFY.

10 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Well, if you weren't as obnoxious as the Episcopalians, flagrantly using brand name mayonnaise in your cole slaw, and using real whipped cream instead of Kool Whip on your jello salad, maybe people would leave you alone.

It's funny because it's true.

But I, too, am Methodist, and I've found that the main reason the other sects persecute us, is because they believe we sing too many hymns. In our defense, I don't think it's any more than the Baptists, and we tend to pick way better hymns than they do.

8 minutes ago, utee94 said:

But I, too, am Methodist, and I've found that the main reason the other sects persecute us, is because they believe we sing too many hymns. In our defense, I don't think it's any more than the Baptists, and we tend to pick way better hymns than they do.

70Wrxk.gif

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Damn straight. First we get run out of Nashville and have to set up a new school in Dallas, only to then get attacked by a saber wielding aggy corpturd. This persecution will not stand!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I beg to differ

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

Exactly.  They never let college-age kids engage in unsafe activities. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

My Dad’s US Army ceremonial dress sword had no cutting edge and barely did the job slicing our wedding cake in 1967,  but the point was pretty freakin’ sharp.

The uses of pen points, so some people think,
Are restricted to scrolling and dabbing.
Though perfectly useless without any ink,
They are quite well adapted for stabbing.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 9:26 AM, Blutarski said:

Is all part of the mystical aggy network. Young couple moved in across the street a couple months ago. My wife (no pics) went over to greet them and leave some cookies or something. Next day, the girl comes over to thank us, I open the door, she introduces herself and mentions her husbands name. Second sentence out of her mouth is *we went to A&M". I'm thinking wtf, I hadn't even said my name yet. 

That wasn't a greeting.  That was a warning.

• Like 3

Now that we know the identity of the aggy who should have been arrested for AWADW, I would like to know whatever became of the SMU cheerleader who knocked Hood on his ass.  Took major stones to confront and then knock down a clearly irrational and hostile fake soldier who was wielding a saber in a very threatening manner.  Surely some intrepid reporter has followed up on this story at some point in the past . . . 

I’m pretty sure there was a thread on Shag where a poster actually found him due to the fact that the former SMU cheerleader owned a deep sea fishing outfit in Hawaii or California, and was actually their guide. I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure pics were posted. Dude still gets mucho props from me, wherever he is.

It’s aggy we’re talking about. They buy their saber from a mail order catalog and then sure as shit sharpen it with angle grinder to protect aggy turdition and the one and only field in ‘Murica dedicated to those lost in action. Coincidentally, that is mostly aggy anyway because they single handedly helped defend ‘Murica all the way back to when Xerxes marched his Persian army over.

WRT A&M SaberSlinger:

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/smu-cheerleader-texas-aandm-cadet-7101684

The article ends on this note:

Speaking of that '81 game, gayest football program ever?

Spoiler

SMU Cheerleader > Texas A&M Cadet

RICHIE WHITT | DECEMBER 16, 2010 | 11:00AM

My favorite part of the informative, entertaining "Pony Excess" ESPN documentary over the weekend was being reminded of the classic scene that unfolded at Texas A&M's Kyle Field on October 31, 1981.

Led by Eric Dickerson and Craig James, the 5th-ranked Mustangs trounced a mediocre Aggies team, 27-7. SMU finished the season 10-1 (its only loss to Texas, 9-7) while A&M went 7-5. In football, it was a mismatch.

And - much more comically - it was one-sided amongst team supporters.

After an SMU touchdown, the Mustangs' cheerleaders ran onto Kyle Field's supposedly hallowed turf. A couple of them laid down to spell out "S-M-U," much to the chagrin of a certain Aggie cadet.

Greg Hood was the "OD" - or Officer of the Day - and since he couldn't do a damn thing about his football team getting plastered he wasn't going to stand for his traditions also being trampled.

So Hood runs onto the field, kicks a male SMU cheerleader and then - I kid you not - pulls his sabre on him and points it menacingly. (Don't know why we should be surprised, seeing that Aggies have always been full of class shit.) Before that confrontation escalated, however, another SMU cheerleader ran up and delivered a two-handed shove to Hood's chest that sent him hilariously and unceremoniously tumbling onto his butt and back, heels over head.

Seriously, he was lucky he didn't fall on his sword.

Ah, the good ol' days. How I miss the Southwest Conference.

485aa6d45a826_44630b.jpg

Edited by Longhorn Fever
Poor job of C&P in spoiler

4 hours ago, Longhorn Fever said:

WRT A&M SaberSlinger:

Hide contents

My favorite part of the informative, entertaining "Pony Excess" ESPN documentary over the weekend was being reminded of the classic scene that unfolded at Texas A&M's Kyle Field on October 31, 1981.

Led by Eric Dickerson and Craig James, the 5th-ranked Mustangs trounced a mediocre Aggies team, 27-7. SMU finished the season 10-1 (its only loss to Texas, 9-7) while A&M went 7-5. In football, it was a mismatch.

After an SMU touchdown, the Mustangs' cheerleaders ran onto Kyle Field's supposedly hallowed turf. A couple of them laid down to spell out "S-M-U," much to the chagrin of a certain Aggie cadet.

Greg Hood was the "OD" - or Officer of the Day - and since he couldn't do a damn thing about his football team getting plastered he wasn't going to stand for his traditions also being trampled.

So Hood runs onto the field, kicks a male SMU cheerleader and then - I kid you not - pulls his sabre on him and points it menacingly. (Don't know why we should be surprised, seeing that Aggies have always been full of class shit.) Before that confrontation escalated, however, another SMU cheerleader ran up and delivered a two-handed shove to Hood's chest that sent him hilariously and unceremoniously tumbling onto his butt and back, heels over head.

485aa6d45a826_44630b.jpg

Yes, Richie, they are the gayest football program ever. 

5 hours ago, Longhorn Fever said:

WRT A&M SaberSlinger:

Hide contents

485aa6d45a826_44630b.jpg

Never gets old

imgur>
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

what I like best about that clip just might be the fact that the lil' ol' cheerleader waited and fucking squared up with the rough tough real stuff Aggie before shoving him ass over teakettle. He didn't cheap shot him or hit him from behind or while his attention was diverted. 

Yep.  Showed major stones.

I also like how he balls up his right fist and looks like he's about ready to turn and clock the state trooper (or whoever it was) who comes in and grabs him at the end.  Good thing for the cheerleader that he didn't.  

10 hours ago, Longhorn Fever said:

WRT A&M SaberSlinger:

Reveal hidden contents

485aa6d45a826_44630b.jpg

When an A&M student does something dumb or disgusting, they always claim that those students don't represent A&M. It never fails.