• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

14 hours ago, Theo Aquacates said:

Interesting thought. I’d lean towards them running out of bagmen. They weren’t afraid to go head to head with other recruits, so I’m guessing that by the time Ewers went into the portal it was probably too late for them to write a check. Or they prioritized giving checks to other players over Ewers by then because they already secured a QB commit. 

That's kinda my thought. So aggy doesn't have all the money in the world?  But then again, going head to head for the other recruits wasn't on display in front of the world like going head to head for Ewers.  He was the biggest story for all sports outlets at that time. We all saw just how scared aggy is to lose on the National stage.  Then again, if they started to feel like they weren't going to get Ewers, they could've Covid out of the chase, which seems to be their new "ran out of ____" feel good...

Maybe they were scared to risk going for it and having their committed QB start shopping around and end up missing out on both QBs and possibly Stewart (and others) also?

one of the most foretelling incidents in aggy history occurred at halftime of their first football game ever, in October 1894 (just happened to be against UT Austin), when the aggys quit the contest, informing the game officials they had no willingness to come back on the field and finish the game. They were down 38-0 at the time.
Their first victory ever was against the team from Galveston Ball High School a few weeks later. Technically, A&M has never lost a halftime and never lost to a high school team.
Since 1894, the ags have bounced between getting their brains bashed in by UT and other top-tier teams and padding their W/L records by beating the likes of Galveston Ball High School.
I'm not sure where Wake Forest fits in those two categories.
Understandably, this event has been passed over by "aggy historians" and is strictly forbidden to be discussed by Texas A&M employees, administrators, students, or alumni.
505191684_amfirstfootballgame.jpeg.f7af3790ed84daef0f9a1b63bbe3dac1.jpeg
Lolz, this seriously belongs on secrant if any of you sickos already have an account there.
  • Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, ousux said:
4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:
one of the most foretelling incidents in aggy history occurred at halftime of their first football game ever, in October 1894 (just happened to be against UT Austin), when the aggys quit the contest, informing the game officials they had no willingness to come back on the field and finish the game. They were down 38-0 at the time.
Their first victory ever was against the team from Galveston Ball High School a few weeks later. Technically, A&M has never lost a halftime and never lost to a high school team.
Since 1894, the ags have bounced between getting their brains bashed in by UT and other top-tier teams and padding their W/L records by beating the likes of Galveston Ball High School.
I'm not sure where Wake Forest fits in those two categories.
Understandably, this event has been passed over by "aggy historians" and is strictly forbidden to be discussed by Texas A&M employees, administrators, students, or alumni.
505191684_amfirstfootballgame.jpeg.f7af3790ed84daef0f9a1b63bbe3dac1.jpeg

Lolz, this seriously belongs on secrant if any of you sickos already have an account there.

I guess this is what happens when you "wake the sleeping giant".  In their first game, they quit before the 2nd half...in their most recent game, they quit before the 1st half.  That's progress, ya stupid sips!!!   lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

I cannot describe the rage I feel seeing this crap and realizing they are from the state of Texas.  There is absolutely NO self respecting university in the nation that would allow their school to participate in something so embarrassing, makes me want to try to procure a small tactical nuke.

• Hook 'Em 2

There is an awful lot of naked, non-coed, shower frolicking in that video

When I was in high school I got a 2 month long gig playing guitar in the onstage band for a local community theater production of BLWHIT.

At 17yo, backstage with all the 20 something whore dancers running around in their underwear was pretty sweet.

I’ll always be a fan of that musical.

8 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

When I was in high school I got a 2 month long gig playing guitar in the onstage band for a local community theater production of BLWHIT.

At 17yo, backstage with all the 20 something whore dancers running around in their underwear was pretty sweet.

I’ll always be a fan of that musical.

Username checks out.

1 minute ago, Longboard Horn said:

Can someone explain to me wtf is going on here?

aggy_corps_73__IMG_7281.jpg

aggy_corps_74__IMG_7282.jpg

It's something where the senior yell leaders get chased down by underclassmen and carried off and dunked in a fountain somewhere... I think.  After their first game or last game or hell, maybe it's every week because it's so much fun.  Who knows?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

It's something where the senior yell leaders get chased down by underclassmen and carried off and dunked in a fountain somewhere... I think.  After their first game or last game or hell, maybe it's every week because it's so much fun.  Who knows?

So the yell leaders are the sacrifice before the sheep gang bang. Got it!