• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, ABSR said:

Agree, and I was surprised it was over turned.   However, if that is NOT targeting then it absolutely should NOT have been roughing the passer as he hit him just as he released the ball.  If the hit was to his chest then it was a clean but violent hit….and according to the Refs it was not too high.   

My understanding is that the targeting is reviewable, but you can't reverse the roughing even if was an obvious bad call.  That seems really dumb in situations where roughing is only because of targeting, but that's how I've heard it explained.    

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, blutow said:

My understanding is that the targeting is reviewable, but you can't reverse the roughing even if was an obvious bad call.  That seems really dumb in situations where roughing is only because of targeting, but that's how I've heard it explained.    

That is correct. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, ABSR said:

Agree, and I was surprised it was over turned.   However, if that is NOT targeting then it absolutely should NOT have been roughing the passer as he hit him just as he released the ball.  If the hit was to his chest then it was a clean but violent hit….and according to the Refs it was not too high.   

Totally agree. It wasn’t a late hit so the roughing was predicated on it being a forceable hit to the head. How can it be one and not the other? I honestly cannot say I even know what the rule is, the intent of the rule or how it is applied anymore. 

• Hook 'Em 1

aggie: "Why are all these pussies making us cancel our game opening hype song just because the singer said all the jews should be killed?"

also aggie: "Why is that goddamn Ole Miss coach saying things to our players? He should be canceled by the ESS EEEE SEEEE. Write letters!"

prediction: next game Lou's got the flu and he's laid up.

• Hook 'Em 1

I love aggy really getting hit in the fucking head with the reality they are just a bitch in the SEC SEC SEC

complaining about the refs, fixed games, ranked teams getting the breaks, the conference needs to fine Lane for calling their player a bitch while on the field, the CO2 fire extinguisher not getting a penalty, Lane mocking jimbo at the end and what will be done about it (nothing) and on and on

you ran off as a little brother to the most underhanded, cheating, don't give a fuck, keep it in the conference, if you do not like it mix in a win bitch, conference on earth and now you are mad you are getting shitted on when you are shitting the bed......hahaha SEC SEC SEC!!!!

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

No one dressed worse than Bret Bielema in his last season at Arkansas. There were games he showed up looking like he been on a three day bender or spent the winter sleeping inside an elk. Jimbo needs to get to that level.

Elk are big, but come on now. They're not elephants. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Orangotango said:

No, you want them to force him to hire an OC.  Typically aggy would be for the admin to dictate who it is (some legacy) and then have the head coach and OC have constant infighting and obvious hostilities to keep the yucks up.

I hear that Johnny Football needs a job and who has ever made aggy offense more exciting than him?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scholz said:

GD Jimbo is such a lying, no character POS. Weigman’s family deserves what they get if they stay there after witnessing that.

And Lou should go bang Jimbo’s current female companion forthwith.

If Lou is who would need to sell Jimbo out on lying to give aggy cause, Lou might become very wealthy soon.

I bet Lou's loyalty will cost significantly less than Jimbo's buy out.

• Hook 'Em 3

If Lou is who would need to sell Jimbo out on lying to give aggy cause, Lou might become very wealthy soon.
I bet Lou's loyalty will cost significantly less than Jimbo's buy out.

Is Lou the athletic trainer? It’s hard to find info here. But there is a Lou Addazio, Steve’s son, as an Offensive Analyst. Yes, quality genetics there in medical information - but yes potentially a richer man soon.

Speaking of, friend who trained in Sports Medicine with ATM says that Jimbo is very shady re: Sports Medicine and made that department his own. So, might be any answers coming out of anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two things have made this a really great season for me. One is our mighty Westlake Chaps, who will win their 50th consecutive game this Friday, and (maybe) a fourth straight state championship.

The second has been watching Jimbo's press conferences after losses. I've had five of them to enjoy, and they just keep getting better. 

My Jimbo Fisher PC chart is already out of date, as he has now seized on a new theme — "We're just a play away," lol. Does he look like a grandmother to anyone else?  

I honestly feel sorry for Aggie fans who choose to listen to them. Hearing him spew his BS reminds me of how painful it was to listen to Mac. Remember him opening the PC after an Iowa State loss by using one of his players (whom had lost a parent) as a human shield ? Or his reminder to us that the big money donors told him his job was safe? Yes, he actually said that. 

Anyway, enjoy! I sure did!

Jimbol-Roller-Coaster.jpg

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

32 minutes ago, horny_gunman said:

Is Lou the athletic trainer? It’s hard to find info here. But there is a Lou Addazio, Steve’s son, as an Offensive Analyst. Yes, quality genetics there in medical information - but yes potentially a richer man soon.

Speaking of, friend who trained in Sports Medicine with ATM says that Jimbo is very shady re: Sports Medicine and made that department his own. So, might be any answers coming out of anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The head trainer for football is Louis Duran. Held similar posts previously at Alabama and USC.  

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

Everything is fine in College Station. Jimbo is just playing possum 

How long before the dorks in College Station anoint this possum as some holy prophet of a mascot that had to overcome the adversity of Lane Kiffin running over it's entire family on a motorcycle and still had the will to sneak into Kyle Field to live out daddy possum's dying wish of seeing the Fightin' Texum Bulldogs give the Rebels hell.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, jinx said:

Just how cold was it in Collie Station on Saturday? Why was Jimbo wearing his Walmart windbreaker over his Walmart sweatshirt?

image.thumb.jpeg.bfa32b881c144640cc6fd9a732966aa9.jpeg

A poster on Texags asked why they had to have an old coach, and wondered why they couldn't have a younger guy. There's nothing inherently wrong with being an old coach, as Saban has proven, but Jimbo pretty much looks like the building super who lives in the basement, or a school bus driver who is constantly screaming at the kids, (who all universally hate him, as well.) He has no charisma, and doesn't look imposing. How did they fall for this moron? Oh yeah ,Aggy.   

• Hook 'Em 1