Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Just now, DanTheHorn said:

It is coming to an aggy near you

MV5BNWVhZDFhZTEtMDBlNy00NzIzLTgwNjYtOTYy

I sure hope Evan Stewart is first in line to GTFO of College Station.  Him and a few of those stud D line would be great.  Add in some kids from the current class de committing like Hicks and Hill and I for one will be in a very good mood for quite a while. 

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Color me shocked Jimbo would do something like that. He's scum. Trainers were checking him out for a concussion. Keep being you Jimbo.

I’m not a parent and despite all our talk in the college season…I do legit give a fuck about the players. Maybe that’s enough to cut Jimbo out of a contract. He shouldn’t be coaching anyone after witnessing that. Who would want to play for him? Jesus. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2

44 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Jimbo!!2ef5a00a7ae8ee86df26f533a2775c81.jpg

What's funny about this is just how sustained their mediocrity is. They really aren't ever that terrible. Not having a 1-6 stretch in conference for over 50 years and you'd think they win or contend for conference titles fairly regularly. But they don't. Texas has had three 1-6 stretches in conference play just since 1988. 

And the cherry on top is they're paying $100M for it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Was this the stupidest Aggy thing ever? It's the half-time TV bit where a university gets to emphasize academics and the student body (i.e., we're not just a football factory). So, what does Aggy choose to portray? Midnight cult practice highlighting their dork yell leaders. And then it scopes out to A&M, which hasn't even sniffed at an SEC title, intimidating other much more successful schools. And then it ends with Jimbo Baggins nodding wisely, not a good look to begin with and one that certainly hasn't aged well.

Pathetic lack of self-awareness, thy name is Aggy.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, C-Man said:

WTAF is going on here?

1677f1e377e2a09354f13226423ce6fa.jpg

I don't even lift anymore, bro.  But why do his chest muscles seem so tiny compared to his bicep/triceps?  And can those little, tiny hands even properly grip the bar?  Then the mustache and Oakleys.  And his girlfriend, the future 2027 Metroplex's Karen of the Year...seems way too excited to be his beard.  Something perfectly Aggie about this guy.  I guess late in the 2nd quarter, Aggie was up and looking good so he had to get in on the flex, only to physically deflated later on...just like Fisher's team.