• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

How do I know that it’s a bunch of business majors trying to dunk other majors for being glorified vocational training and not be capable of sensing the extreme irony of their take.

My jaded view of all non-science (business) majors.

1974 ME freshman... average of 1 girl in my Engineering classes, got lucky one year, had all 3 in the same class.

"It's a public University, we have to let you in, We don't have to let you stay. Look to your left and right, one of you won't be here next year." 

"Are there class notes available? No, go to the business school!"

"Is there a curve? No, go to the business school!"

"Do we get a walk for OU weekend? No, go to the business school!"

Took economics classes for my non-technical electives in the BEB, 2 to 3 ratio, girls to guys. F*ck all those 4 function calculator F*cking F*cked F*ckers!!!

Graduated in ME, without a sweet thing on my arm.  Guess I wasn't as smart as I thought I was.

45 minutes ago, 77horn said:

“Her slides show that Alonzo discussed how a lack of infrastructure limits the state’s ability to respond to the crisis, noting that many Texas counties lack a medical examiner; reporting on opioid deaths by emergency rooms is infrequent; and many law enforcement agencies and local health departments don’t track opioid deaths.”

Well….I sure as hell can criticize Patrick!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i will give them meat judging

There are 21000 companies in the $750 billion food processing industry worth $2 trillion globally (yes we the US consume 37% of all processed food)

someone has to go on the front line of industrial slaughterhouses

https://catalog.tamu.edu/undergraduate/agriculture-life-sciences/food-science-and-technology/food-science-technology-food-industry-bs-option/

You may give aggy that with their 17 meat judging championships, but Google tells me not to sleep on tech, who has 16 meat judging titles.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was curious about aggy non-con scheduling since they joined the sec, as in true road games vs P5 opponents.  They have had 3.  

2015 (doesnt count) Arizona State in Houston
2017 - UCLALOLOL
2019 - Clemson
2021 - Colorado (P5 in name/conference only)

On Edit:  To add, Texas has had 7 vs P5 in the same timeframe, not including this year's game at Alabama. 

Edited by markstanco
  • Hook 'Em 4

Wow, A&M really burying themselves into a hole this week.  Hard to believe the school that is quick to tell our state when free speech rights are being infringed upon and people are being too big of snowflakes...and they just keep fucking shit up left and right.  

Their desire to become the paramilitary brown shirts of the stupid faction of our state is more and more obvious.  It used to just be a harmless marching band but they are taking to political retributions, overt racism, crushing the free press, ignoring state epidemics, and helping cover for vitriolic displays of stupidity.  There's some posters on here, who while share in our laughter at Aggies, would probably have been better served individually by having attended A&M in the first place.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Wow, A&M really burying themselves into a hole this week.  Hard to believe the school that is quick to tell our state when free speech rights are being infringed upon and people are being too big of snowflakes...and they just keep fucking shit up left and right.  

Their desire to become the paramilitary brown shirts of the stupid faction of our state is more and more obvious.  It used to just be a harmless marching band but they are taking to political retributions, overt racism, crushing the free press, ignoring state epidemics, and helping cover for vitriolic displays of stupidity.  There's some posters on here, who while share in our laughter at Aggies, would probably have been better served individually by having attended A&M in the first place.  

Whoop!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I was curious about aggy non-con scheduling since they joined the sec, as in true road games vs P5 opponents.  They have had 3.  

2015 (doesnt count) Arizona State in Houston
2017 - UCLALOLOL
2019 - Clemson
2021 - Colorado (P5 in name/conference only)

true road games scheduled for the future: https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/texas-am/

• 2023 @Miami
  • 2024: None
  • 2025: @Notre Dame
  • 2027: @AZ State
  • 2029: @Louisville

image.png.a3622b004ee90ca45403c7ea88630af8.png

13 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I used to work with a guy whose dad grew sorghum and cotton in Robstown.  He went to UT, and he sent his oldest son to UT.  When my former co-worker was a senior in high school, his dad told him that, while The University was the greatest school in Texas, he (former co-worker) should go to aggy.  He did, and got a degree in Parks and Rec.  He never worked in Parks and Rec, but he knew the shit out of how to grow grass.

Sorghum. Now, that there is a criminally underrated grain.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Mittens said:

I don't remember Bilbo high fiving his QBs on the sideline.  Mostly it's him yelling at them out of frustration of them not executing his inept offense correctly.  Or throwing them (this guy in particular) back in there while concussed.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, n64ra said:

You may give aggy that with their 17 meat judging championships, but Google tells me not to sleep on tech, who has 16 meat judging titles.

I would much rather have my meat judged by a Tech co-ed than some aggy glory hole meat gazer.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I think, given recent events, the snowflake moniker could be rightly placed on the aggy cult members.  They cannot seem to handle any sort of differing opinions from within their compou.... er, camp.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, CashMcCoy said:

I think they're in for a rude awakening. He's a good prospect, but the ride is going to be up and down. I watched the LSU game, and I saw his WR Muhammad make more contested catches than the UT WRs did all year.

Also, I rewatched the UT vs Washington Highlights, and holy shit there was a lot of meat left on the bone in the passing game. Drops, drops, drops. We're going to be so much better if Quinn and the WRs are just a little more efficienct.

• Hook 'Em 2

I think they're in for a rude awakening. He's a good prospect, but the ride is going to be up and down. I watched the LSU game, and I saw his WR Muhammad make more contested catches than the UT WRs did all year.
Also, I rewatched the UT vs Washington Highlights, and holy shit there was a lot of meat left on the bone in the passing game. Drops, drops, drops. We're going to be so much better if Quinn and the WRs are just a little more efficienct.
That's why Jimbo rallied the "NIL" troops to keep Max Johnson for another season
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, ousux said:
45 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

That's why Jimbo rallied the "NIL" troops to keep Max Johnson for another season

Oooh boy. That's even better. Jimbo and Petrino rubbing each other the wrong way while yo-yo-ing Weigman and Max Johnson. I'm sure the fanbase will be patient.

• Hook 'Em 2

47 minutes ago, n64ra said:

aggy still thinks we're joining the conference in 2025? Yes, I realize that site isn't maintained by Texas A&M.

i've been waiting for someone to catch this

we never had an OOC deal w/ aggy

we're not listed for '25 - there was no home/home

we were not listed for '24 until sometime in the past 3 months

this udpate was made when the 24 sec opponents were announced - my suspicion is every school has access to their FBS page for schedules, personnel, etc.

archive.org does not show Texas listed during the last scrape in march as an aggy OOC opponent

this is 1000% full-on aggy vaginal bleeding

• Haha 1