Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

when we do our traditions, we are a cult
when other schools do the same thing, it’s hype and cool
make it make sense please

It's fairly simple. Most schools' traditions do not include jizz jars, scrotum crushing, sheep fucking, and dog cemeteries.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

From their facebook post:

Saw 'Em Off
So Texas Longhorns is joining the #SEC, huh? FINALLY!! I’ve been waiting to SAW ‘EM OFF!!! 🪚🐮
#SAWEMOFF #SAWYERHORNS

https://www.kbtx.com/2023/06/16/saw-em-off-with-aggieland-outfitters-official-mascot/

Can't find it on twitter or insta though. They probably didn't wanna put it there because they knew they'd get roasted.

Been waiting? LMFAO. Naw, man. Dodged us for 10+ years, then cried like bitches about Texas to the SEC. Now they're still trying to keep us from being an annual opponent. But yeah, sure. They've been waiting to finally play us again. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

A&M has a new mascot for games

Posted on 8/11/23 at 10:49 am
up vote14down vote1
bkm1.png
And shocker: its entire identity is based on hating Texas.

Meet “Sawyer Horns”. Can’t make this shite up IconLOL.gif

Thanks for the royalties, ags!

CWS24K6PJZGBFI6Y34I3DHSUL4.png

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

16 minutes ago, wood said:

Saw 'Em Off
So Texas Longhorns is joining the #SEC, huh? FINALLY!! I’ve been waiting to SAW ‘EM OFF!!! 🪚🐮
#SAWEMOFF #SAWYERHORNS

https://www.kbtx.com/2023/06/16/saw-em-off-with-aggieland-outfitters-official-mascot/

Can't find it on twitter or insta though. They probably didn't wanna put it there because they knew they'd get roasted.

Been waiting? LMFAO. Naw, man. Dodged us for 10+ years, then cried like bitches about Texas to the SEC. Now they're still trying to keep us from being an annual opponent. But yeah, sure. They've been waiting to finally play us again. 

Screenshot_20230811-114401_Instagram.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Don't forget the pics of the rectal waterboarding, bare red ass cheeks, awkward drunken hugging et al. Someone should post those as well

skidding down a slope in new boots.

That always kills me.

1 hour ago, TexMexBuddha said:

Quite the blistering critique about aTm's former President and her reputation as a liar, backstabber, political failure, board of regents fluffer and education-skeptic.

Her quote, “We have a lot of skeptics about the whole concept of journalism,” should be emblazoned above the entry to aTm's school of liberal arts.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, wood said:

Saw 'Em Off
#SAWEMOFF #SAWYERHORNS

"Saw 'Em Off"...   aggy with a saw. No wonder aggy is dickless. 

13 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

A&M has a new mascot for games

Posted on 8/11/23 at 10:49 am
up vote14down vote1
bkm1.png
And shocker: its entire identity is based on hating Texas.

Meet “Sawyer Horns”. Can’t make this shite up IconLOL.gif

Thanks for the royalties, ags!

CWS24K6PJZGBFI6Y34I3DHSUL4.png

both of those females (?) have a 2nd ass on the sides of their thighs

i'm fat, i've fucked chubby, but i've never seen a 2nd ass packed in to denim

x, x, x, 2am closing time

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Chopper said:

Quite the blistering critique about aTm's former President and her reputation as a liar, backstabber, political failure, board of regents fluffer and education-skeptic.

Her quote, “We have a lot of skeptics about the whole concept of journalism,” should be emblazoned above the entry to aTm's school of liberal arts.

but i'm sure she bailed with a giant check ......

from an offshore account funded with our money

9 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
re: I’m excited about OU and Texas joining the conference Posted on 8/11/23 at 9:10 pm to Jimmy Montrose
bkm1.png
quote:
Just because we don't want to part of your family doesn't mean we can't have fun competing.

... and right there is what's wrong with tejass austin fans. They're the epitome of shite don't stink fricks.

quote:
(Part of the delay in going into the SEC was the whole liberal view of consanguinity in the deep South.)

You're so full of shite and, fair warning, come to SEC stadiums talking that stereotypical yankee incest inbred accusatory horse shite and you'll get a mudhole stomped in your asses.

Furthermore, you wouldn't even have the history you have were it not for Southerners, particularly South Carolinians. Your Travis Letter was written by a South Carolinian ... you can come visit his birthplace while you're here watching your hooerns take their arse whoopins.

I've typed it before and I'll type it again. I'm half Texan, West Texan, my Momma ... we still have a family ranch out there, what's left of it, just over 1500 acres, not far from Marfa .... between Marfa and El Paso. I appreciate my Texas side but I despise the hubris, especially of my UTa cousins. Y'all live more vicariously through big hat big belt buckle bull shite image of self worth than any other people in my beloved South. It's an ugly habit so many of you people have.

I hope the SEC teaches you differently and humbles some of you people, you really do have some gall. And here's the worst part. So many tejass austin fans don't have an ounce of Texan in them nor have they ever even set foot on the campus. It's just remarkable, their effrontery such as the statement above.

I do hope that you imply incest or inbreeding in the South to the wrong fan at one of our stadiums and you end up with a properly reset nose or jaw.

secrant poster:

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/im-excited-about-ou-and-texas-joining-the-conference/109298276/

image.jpeg.d69942aa7fa3a12409938063c77db6c6.jpeg

i think you boys have a purty ass 

• Haha 2

Talking about “T-shirt” fans, I have decades of family members that root for aggy, even though the only seat they took in B/CS was the football stadium. They’re all farmers and crop dusters, so I let it pass, tongue in cheek.

They are a fun group and if isn’t wasn’t for aggy, I’d think they’d root for “coon ass” LSU, as that’s what they are!

Hook’em!!!

28 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Every time I click over to SEC Rant, I wind up feeling completely embarrassed for those clowns and their fake cusswords and slurs. “fig” equals “fag”. Is allowing a poster to use a different letter to make the same slur about someone supposed to make it better? It’s pathetic. 

Yes, I'm sure you thought it was "regarded"

• Haha 1

Every time I click over to SEC Rant, I wind up feeling completely embarrassed for those clowns and their fake cusswords and slurs. “fig” equals “fag”. Is allowing a poster to use a different letter to make the same slur about someone supposed to make it better? It’s pathetic. 
However, even more pathetic, is the notion that that gaggle of imbeciles and four-flushers find a kinship with sooner fans as “their kind of people”. If I was a sooner, I’d have to feel like I’m stepping down in class while holding my nose and joining these rubes. At the same time, I find it encouraging that they don’t see any alignment with our fanbase and already hate us. I don’t think most of those fans are prepared for the fact that a) we honestly do not give a fuck what they think or feel and b) there is nothing, I mean nothing, that they’re going to be able to do to change our collective outlook. 
They better hope to hell that we really are mediocre, because when we are good, we are truly, gleefully insufferable. I’ll wear the “arrogant” and “entitled” adjectives as badges of honor and go out of my way to infuriate the assholes who whine about it. 

What the frick are you talking about?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

The SEC is in for a rude awakening once we’re a part of the conference. Their hubris will only go so far, as we will be the dominant force within 5-10 years.

Hook’em!!!!

Fuck that

I'll be gruntled if we're not in the mix Year 1, 2024. 

On 8/7/2023 at 5:25 PM, Cairn Horn88 said:

John Sharp has spoken:

A&M Chancellor: It’s time to put our house back in order 

For those of you who know me, you can understand how I was biting my tongue to keep from responding personally during the recent avalanche of negative media coverage. I chose to wait, however, for the conclusion of a thorough investigation into the attempted hiring of Dr. Kathleen McElroy and the controversy surrounding Dr. Joy Alonzo.

You can read the report (www.tamus.edu/internal-review) for yourself and view the evidence that supports the investigation’s narrative. It isn’t always pretty, but it helps explain what really happened. We surely learned of some bad decision-making to which almost no one was privy at the time.

Regarding the events in Dr. McElroy’s hiring process, it is difficult to recognize the alma mater I dearly love and to which I owe so much. Texas A&M is far better than this!

A few, however, forgot our Core Values.

It is time to come together, put our house back in order, and vow to never let this happen again. We all must rededicate ourselves to the Aggie values that define us and bind us.

To begin with, I want to apologize publicly to Dr. McElroy and fervently hope we can eventually heal with our mutual love for Texas A&M.

To Dr. Alonzo, I am sorry her name was bandied about in the news media four months after the university had cleared her of allegations she had criticized Lt. Governor Dan Patrick in a manner that at least one student found offensive.

The report also corrects the false narrative that I ordered an investigation into Dr. Alonzo and am not a champion of academic freedom because I took one brief, non-threatening phone call from the lieutenant governor.

The truth is, the university put her on paid leave while it investigated with no initiation or interference from me. Further, Dr. Joy Alonzo says she has no issue with how the university handled her case.

Bottom line, Texas A&M investigated when the University of Texas Medical Branch, where Dr. Alonzo was appearing as a guest lecturer, issued a public statement censuring Dr. Alonzo without providing any evidence, it turned out, and unfortunately still hasn’t retracted that censure.

What else would you have the university do but check it out?

As for academic freedom, faculty members across the state were terrified this spring that the Legislature would follow up on calls to eliminate tenure, the bedrock of academic freedom. Instead, today the tenure policy of Texas A&M is codified in state law because we persuaded state officials our policy works both for academic freedom and accountability.

Finally, it has been suggested to me in the media that I let calls from state officials go to voicemail. I assume that silly suggestion was meant as a clever turn of a phrase, but I always found when you stop taking people’s calls, then they cease answering yours.

And that would be bad for the alma mater I love so much – especially after the last legislative session was the best we ever had.

John Sharp is Chancellor of the Texas A&M University System.

https://tinyurl.com/25czwgk3

So we get blamed for Dr Alonzo’s issues at aggy……. Nice!

He forgot to blame the Longhorn Network and TU greed and how we destroy conferences.    

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

So we get blamed for Dr Alonzo’s issues at aggy……. Nice!

He forgot to blame the Longhorn Network and TU greed and how we destroy conferences.    

Didn’t forget.  “We hold these truths to be self-evident …”  Doesn’t need to be said because it’s baked in.

• Hook 'Em 1