• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

We were in Houston yesterday for a memorial service. Aggy BIL was in charge of the event and had way too much on his plate for us to even consider our normal good natured ribbing. We were there to support & help the family in any way we could. The service went better than he could have hoped for: short, sweet and drama free. Afterwards the family gathered to unwind w/ some food, beverages and football on TV. I told the BIL that he could give me as much shit as he wanted about Texas and I wouldn't anything more than smile and nod in agreement. To his credit, he barely said a word. Probably because he was operating on minimal sleep and oh yeah, Miami was donkey punching aggy at the time. The same couldn't be said about an aggy friend of his who was an insufferable prick and was trying to get under my skin the whole time. We left just before the Texas game started (listened to the first 3 quarters on SXM, was able to catch most of the 4th in glorious 4K at home). The aggy prick went off with "oh, run back to Austin with all the other liberal f---, Alabama's going to push your shit in," yada yada yada. The BIL told him to stand down. I wonder how that dude's feeling this morning?

Call him and find out, maybe send him a link to the score or this page. Better yet, get his social media post it up and we'll all check in on him.  Enjoy your day, sir.  You've earned it.

• Hook 'Em 1

Pretty sure yesterday just zapped the life out of the 12th man for years to come. Jimbo's replacement is being determined, the collection plate has now shifted from players to buyouts, and there is a collective question of "Does it matter?" 

Still amazes me they haven't turned out Luicci yet. You would think a rival site would take hold by now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

45 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

We were in Houston yesterday for a memorial service. Aggy BIL was in charge of the event and had way too much on his plate for us to even consider our normal good natured ribbing. We were there to support & help the family in any way we could. The service went better than he could have hoped for: short, sweet and drama free. Afterwards the family gathered to unwind w/ some food, beverages and football on TV. I told the BIL that he could give me as much shit as he wanted about Texas and I wouldn't anything more than smile and nod in agreement. To his credit, he barely said a word. Probably because he was operating on minimal sleep and oh yeah, Miami was donkey punching aggy at the time. The same couldn't be said about an aggy friend of his who was an insufferable prick and was trying to get under my skin the whole time. We left just before the Texas game started (listened to the first 3 quarters on SXM, was able to catch most of the 4th in glorious 4K at home). The aggy prick went off with "oh, run back to Austin with all the other liberal f---, Alabama's going to push your shit in," yada yada yada. The BIL told him to stand down. I wonder how that dude's feeling this morning?

You're a better man than me.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Yeah sure, Lucifer. 
IMG-9556.jpg

• Haha 6