• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, Mittens said:

Best case scenario is that Billy fucked this up.  Jimbo stays and continues to suck and everyone gets to point and laugh at Liucci for eternity, while he fucks his relationship w/ the school w/ that one tweet. 

Even Looch isn't this dumb.....is he?

Surely, aggy already has an agreement in principle with their next HC. Right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mittens said:

Elko is a moron if he takes that job.  He can coach til he retires at one of the premier universities in the world, on an absolutely gorgeous campus, with next to zero pressure and no fucking lunatics around him.  

But, they do it for ego and the belief they "can win it all" with the right resources.

Elko will never have that at Duke

3 minutes ago, Mittens said:

Elko is a moron if he takes that job.  He can coach til he retires at one of the premier universities in the world, on an absolutely gorgeous campus, with next to zero pressure and no fucking lunatics around him.  

1 minute ago, DFW Horn said:

But, they do it for ego and the belief they "can win it all" with the right resources.

Elko will never have that at Duke

Yep.  I mean, even if it doesn’t work out in 4 years and you get 1/3 of Jimbo’s buyout, it’s a win.  All that said, not sure Elko is a big enough name for them after Jimbo.  As a Duke fan, that’s what I hope.  

1 minute ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Yep.  I mean, even if it doesn’t work out in 4 years and you get 1/3 of Jimbo’s buyout, it’s a win.  All that said, not sure Elko is a big enough name for them after Jimbo.  As a Duke fan, that’s what I hope.  

Agreed

Elko is a great coach, but I don't think you fire Jimbo now to hire him.

21 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

I need Liucci to explain how this is the ultimate power move that signals that the sleeping giant is awakening.

“We here in College Station will not settle for mediocrity…like we always have. The worm is turning. Get your kicks in while you can. Wait. Stop me if you’ve heard this before…”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Agreed

Elko is a great coach, but I don't think you fire Jimbo now to hire him.

I can’t imagine Urban there. I guess I could be wrong. They have to make a splash though.  The only ones other than Urban that make sense are Kliff, Kiffy-kins and Deion.  I presume Deion will do one more year at CU until Shedeur leaves then hop somewhere better. 

I think so, too.

But maybe he wants to cash in. He won't get Jimbo money, but he could squeeze them for 40-50 million. That's enough for the grandkids, grandkids.

I didn't realize those idiots had given Jimbo a raise. Just dumb.
  • Haha 1