• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 4/25/2024 at 3:04 PM, markstanco said:

Do you look at their September schedule every year?  They are guaranteed a winning record with who they play in NonCon. 

Agree typically, but I don't think that holds true this year. Honestly, I can see only 1-2 wins. Amazingly, Arkansas might be in worse shape that the aggies. Yes, I think they could lose to Bowling Green. Arkansas, imo I'd the team that determines if they are above 500 in Oct. Things get worse from that point. 

However, your point stands. That September OOC schedule is hurribad outside ND.

Screenshot_20240429_085952_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9d086b54cccc40d700959f1806d8b3f8.jpg

I really only see 3-4 wins total and that's IF they beat Pig and don't lose to Bowling Green.

Screenshot_20240429_090121_Chrome.thumb.jpg.df70e9d76b10df445c87c51954460bd0.jpg

Edited by BurntEyes

4 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Is the rookie salary something like $75,000 cad currently?  Thats like 55k in USD. 

Between that and auctioning his stuff on Twitter, he's more than half way to six figs. Aggy network at its finest. Whoop!

2 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Between that and auctioning his stuff on Twitter, he's more than half way to six figs. Aggy network at its finest. Whoop!

I was just thinking that.  The best he can do is 55K in Canada with the big bad aggy network?  

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Mittens said:

SloNeal, also in the a league. 

Holy shit I had to look it up because I had never heard of the Elks.... I guess that is the remnants of the Edmonton Eskimos that Warren Moon won 5 straight grey cups for.

Has he played a single regular season down since prior to Jimbo's infamous Gator Bowl forfeiture?

Edited by Pimphand
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Holy shit I had to look it up because I had never heard of the Elks.... I guess that is the remnants of the Edmonton Eskimos that Warren Moon won 5 straight grey cups for.

Has he played a single regular season down since prior to Jimbo's infamous Gator Bowl forfeiture?

i guess you are not aware of him going into the stands to try and fight someone after an indoor football league game last summer?

an idiot goes into the stands, a breakdown:

Spoiler

youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP_V7SzIWYo

O’Neal claimed on Twitter Wednesday that he was called a racial slur after he took helmet-to-helmet contact on the field. He issued another tweet that he was retiring from football, however, both tweets were later deleted.

“I’m done w [sic] this game of football,” the second tweet read. “I gave it my life almost to the point I nearly died and no one cared[.] I’m done for good[.]”

Narrator: he was not done for good.

this led him to being suspended indefinitely by the IFL. don't think they ever ended that suspension.

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, NoName said:

i guess you are not aware of him going into the stands to try and fight someone after an indoor football league game last summer?

an idiot goes into the stands, a breakdown:

Reveal hidden contents

youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP_V7SzIWYo

Narrator: he was not done for good.

this led him to being suspended indefinitely by the IFL. don't think they ever ended that suspension.

No I definitely missed that one. You know you are an absolute buffoon when you do something dumb enough in the IFL that Jomboy does commentary LMFAO.

Its like Ron Artest only instead of getting a drink thrown on you you get tuned up by the opposition drawing ridicule then trying to couch it in racism in front of hundreds of fans.

I guess the Slo"Neal moniker is a double entendre. Physical and mental.

• Haha 1

image.jpeg.cf58a49a80fcef41562cb20b18f43d29.jpeg

A world  where aggy had 11 players drafted in the NFL Draft. There would be never ending shit talk for months, t-shirts printed, rings, cups, billboards across the state and overflowing jizz jars in every town. I can only imagine. This would be 
image.jpeg.c9920590c9586aefcd2453472506faf7.jpeg

Now imagine if they had 12.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/25/2024 at 10:15 AM, pyrohornIII said:

Whipping them into a frenzy to buy tickets for the 24-25 roller coaster.

5 reasons Texas A&M football will far outperform the Longhorns in 2024 (gigemgazette.com)

LOL.  Did anyone take the time to read it?  It's funny.  It kind of reminded me of a conversation I had with my dad about the Cowboys circa 1987.  The Cowboys were terrible but they just drafted Everett Gay, a WR from Texas.  (I think that was his name.)  So, anyway, in my 10 year-old naivety, I tried to convince him that IF,

Everett ended up being good AND Herschel Walker was as advertised AND we could find another DE AND MIke Sherrard recovers from an injury AND Danny Noonan ended up being a stopper in the interior of the DL AND the OL improved just a bit AND etc, etc., we just might make the playoffs.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TexasMan said:

I guess they wanted to make sure everyone remembers that they’re our little brother. 

Saw ‘em off gear will go back to a top seller for them. If they’re smart, they’ll start selling t.u. gear, too. 

11 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

There is no bottom to their patheticness. 

(I know that's not a word, but aggy makes the concept real.)

They put "ain't" and "alright" in respected major dictionaries because cretins who use them didn't know any better, or care. Why wouldn't we put patheticness in there too? (Provided it's accompanied by a picture of aggy.) 

1 hour ago, DallasHorn26 said:

9cff7120550fd12a74ea3c4a2218eaf8.jpg
I saw this last week while touring the Colosseum. I wonder how many victories they claim here?

Good Lord... make me loathe them even more.  What a bunch of stupid ass holes.

image.thumb.png.2d7b68120e92096f13752bde0c5e5ea8.png

At least some of them get it

image.thumb.png.95f7298f10102c30338b46838832d2ef.png

Edited by texasdago
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Royale with cheese said:

They put "ain't" and "alright" in respected major dictionaries because cretins who use them didn't know any better, or care. Why wouldn't we put patheticness in there too? (Provided it's accompanied by a picture of aggy.) 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ain't

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alright

On 4/29/2024 at 9:47 AM, Longboard Horn said:

That pay ain't shit! Hell, the guys playing in the UFL make more than that. Also, Elks must be desperate to sign him. 

Edmonton was the worst team in the CFL last season.  

(Kinda embarrassed that I know that.)

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, DallasHorn26 said:

9cff7120550fd12a74ea3c4a2218eaf8.jpg
I saw this last week while touring the Colosseum. I wonder how many victories they claim here?

I saw that when I was in Rome in 2004.  I took a picture, but I don't know if I still have it, and I recall that column was much less defaced at the time other than the ATM mark.