• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Cronkhill said:

Just amazing strategery here:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3212462

image.thumb.png.297cd7d8c45de5dbc7239a3f6a530ee5.png

This is so typical of Aggie.

1. Someone with no expertise speculates about an issue.
  2. The other Aggies with no expertise run with the unfounded premises.
  3. Repetition makes unfounded premises facts to Aggies.
  4. Aggies get emotionally worked up and demand form letters be sent and internet polls be flooded.
  5. Aggies assure themselves of their own worth versus the wickedness of the rest of the world.
  6. Weight will be thrown around.
  7. They concede their efforts will come to nothing because of devious tu dealings.
  8. They resort to bravado about beating us.
  9. They don't beat us. 
  10. They talk about running away.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

4. Aggies get emotionally worked up and demand form letters be sent and internet polls be flooded.
  5. Aggies assure themselves of their own worth versus the wickedness of the rest of the world.
  6. Weight will be thrown around.
  7. They concede their efforts will come to nothing because of devious tu dealings.
  8. They resort to bravado about beating us.
  9. They don't beat us. 
  10. They talk about running away.

The aggy "Circle of Life", so to speak.

50 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

What % of their 1/3 of the PUF does aggy share with its system members?

And same ? for UT.

Univ of Texas gave 1/3 of its endowment to its branch college (Texas A&M). Up until this past year, when McKenzie Bezos dropped $50 mil on them, Prairie View's entire endowment was $82 mil. Obviously, A&M doesn't believe a branch college in Texas deserves 1/3 of the school's publicly funded endowment.

Too bad we can't treat them accordingly.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, markstanco said:

I guess he didnt hear the part about the vote is supposed to be 14-0.  But even after that, there still is a chance with that well thought out post!

Is this vote a secret ballot?  If it is, it would be fucking hilarious if some other school voted “no” knowing that everyone would point to aggy as the lone desenter.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Sounds like every Facebook post I've read for the last year-and-a-half. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 12/23/2019 at 2:41 PM, NoName said:

holy fuck

the acceptance rate is 67%?! Texas is at 39% according to USNews rate rankings - top of their list is Rice at 11%, SWAGU at 29% and A&M Commerce at 34%

for God's sake, SFA is at 65%, Baylor at 52%, SMU at 51%, TCU is 41%

Bump from 19 months back. @Aqua Buddha

Edited by TKthunder2
  • Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, Cronkhill said:

Just amazing strategery here:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3212462

image.thumb.png.297cd7d8c45de5dbc7239a3f6a530ee5.png

Hahaha holy shit I’m dying at him calling enforcing a gentleman’s agreement “a legal maneuver.” 

And I’m sure it’s being “exploited” as we speak. The rest of TexAgs must consider this guy to be the second coming of Machiavelli. 

Edited by Burt Macklin

On 7/25/2021 at 1:43 PM, Tex Pete said:

Quit with the politics. 

I am talking about the conspiracy theorists dude. I could give a shit which way you voted. My money keeps flowing either way. Aggie thinks the world is going to end if The University of Texas gets to do something. They also think it's a direct conspiracy against them, when in reality no one gives a shit about Aggie. The decision is simply to grow the brand even more. If that was to join the PAC, we would do that. However, at this juncture the move is to join the SEC.

Me personally, the move is a solid one all around. Two of my best friends are SEC alum, one Florida and one Kentucky. It means more trips with them. It won't really affect us as much as people think. The SEC has always been top heavy. If we can get back to form we can afford to drop one game and still get into a playoff situation, something that was not on the table in the Big12. Swimming will be the same. Volleyball will be the same. Baseball will be the same. Basketball will be the same. We are good at a lot of sports the SEC traditionally isn't. The one sport that will suffer is track.

9 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I was today years old when I learned that Aggy had 70K students at the College Station campus?  When the fuck did that happen?  Are they just letting anyone in?

I knew they were a little loose with their standards, but 70k loose? The Aggies just open their legs for err'body!

12 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Check out this 2011 texags thread about joining the SEC and AAU status:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/1957095

some funny bullshit in there about research $$ and their vaccine factory.

Remember that most "aggy research" is state agency work and in reality has nothing to do with Texas A&M University.

aggy research breakdown.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

Not sorry for the rant... which was just edited several times.

and I’ll edit this one to add:

Since CDC is supposed to be a very tactful smooth talker and first rate glad-hander, he obviously should be the frontman for such an effort. If UT remains silent on this important public issue then a lot of Longhorn fans will be sorely disappointed.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

“Nipping at Alabama’s heels”? They get beaten by Bama 52-24, upset Florida, then beat up on a bunch of shitty teams (including narrowly beating fucking Vandy), then edge out an average ACC team with multiple player opt-outs and suddenly they’re challenging Alabama for SEC superiority? What a bunch of delusional losers.