Does our Dog have a magic pee pee?

horn4life

Ok this is sort of weird, but I am wondering if our dog has a magical pee or something.  While all dogs have a disgusting way of saying hello, dog after dog after dog has specifically licked my dogs post pee wiener.   There can be five dogs, all can go outside and pee, but my dog over and over, is the one that always has one or two licking his dick.

I am starting to wonder if he has some sort of chemical imbalance or something that makes all the other dog's want to lick it?

If I could find a way to market it, I would make a fortune with doggie treats!  But damn... it's weird.

Edited by horn4life

Like I said. It's Weird.  

I joked about it a few months ago, and after I did we really started to notice.  The funny fucking thing was last weekend my daughter's dog licked his dick and then repeated tried to get him to return the favor.  We all were laughing our asses off.  Like A guy that got a blowjob refusing to go down on his girl.  

Urinary tract infection. Not that, as this dog has never had those and had a complete look over recently by the vet.  

If I could a product for that level of dick attraction for humans?  I would be the new Elon Musk, Or maybe Dickie Musk...  

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Surly answer: you NEVER ask why your dick is getting sucked.  You just accept it.

Actual answer: next time at the vet, mention it.  Maybe diabetes (makes urine sweet because the body can't process sugar well)?

I’ve seen this occur. Too much sugar in the urine which was a sign of diabetes.

Next thing you know, dog was losing limbs and had to be put down.

As much fun as it sounds getting his dong licked, it could be a health issue.

This  reminds me of the two aggys that  were walking down the street and stopped in front of a house with an old hound dog laid up on the front stoop.  The dog had his leg hiked up and was thoroughly enjoying himself as he liked away at his own private parts.

One of the aggys longingly looked at the old hound dog and what  it was doing then blurted out "dang, I wish I could do that!"

The other aggy, looked at his fellow aggy with a degree of incredulity, turned and looked at what the dog was doing and then turned back to his aggy friend and said "that dog would bite you for sure!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Surly answer: you NEVER ask why your dick is getting sucked.  You just accept it.

Actual answer: next time at the vet, mention it.  Maybe diabetes (makes urine sweet because the body can't process sugar well)?

My guess

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

https://www.theonion.com/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock-1819583529

• Haha 1