RIP Gilbert Gottfried

1 minute ago, ulukinatme said:

How are all three of these guys gone in the span of a year?  Norm and Bob were like brothers.  Gilbert often worked with Norm in standup and on his podcast.  They were all pretty close.  Just unreal.

FQKvFQpXMAgqJiB?format=jpg&name=medium

You saved this photo just for this occasion didn't you?

8 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I’ve already seen the photo on FB, and I wonder who’s in the green shirt. Too skinny to be Artie. 

RIP Gilbert 

Jeff Ross.  Big on celebrity roasts.

Not dead.  Yet.  Wait until tonight.

Reminder:  Don't go to that restaurant and pose for pix with anyone.

RIP GG.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm here to repiss off the angry woke fainting goats of twitter.  If not for their hounding AFLAC to cancel Gilbert, he could have afforded adequate health care.

https://www.ignboards.com/threads/earthquake-and-tsunami-jokes-courtesy-of-gilbert-gottfried.200720337/

"Japan is really advanced. They don't go to the beach. The beach comes to them."

"What do the japanese have in common with @howardstern? They're both radio active."

"Japan had put out this urgent plea...." PLEASE SEND US A FEW BIlLION RUBBER DUCKIES!!!!!"

"Japan called me. They said "maybe those jokes are a hit in the US, but over here, they're all sinking."

"I fu**** a girl in japan. She screamed "I feel the earth move and I'm getting wet."

"My book #rubberBallsAndLiquor was released in japan. It's making quite a splash."

"What does every Japanese person have in their apartment? Flood lights."

"I asked a girl in Japan to have sex with me. She said "okay, but you'll have to sleep in the wet spot.""

"What do Japanese Jews like to eat? Hebrew National Tsunami."

"I was talking to my Japanese real estate agent. I said "is there a school in this area." She said "not now, but just wait.""

"My Japanese doctor advised me to stay healthy I need 50 million gallons of water a day."

"I just split up with my girlfriend, but like the Japanese say, "They'll be another one floating by any minute now.""

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Jeff Ross.  Big on celebrity roasts.

Not dead.  Yet.  Wait until tonight.

Reminder:  Don't go to that restaurant and pose for pix with anyone.

RIP GG.

I always get him confused with Greg Giraldo, never can remember which one died.

31 minutes ago, freyguy said:

He's the only comedian who would beat the ever living shit out of an audience with his torrent of jokes...

He makes 3 minutes feel forever.  A set with Gilbert and Paul Mooney could freeze time.  

Edited by Mdhorn

One of my favorite Gottfried bits was something I think he did with Adam Carolla and/or Jimmy Kimmel. One of the two runs into Gottfried in a parking garage. Gottfried is dressed as a valet/parking attendant. They're like, "Hey, Gilbert! You researching a role?" And Gottfried is like, "uhhh...yeah. Sure. I'm, uh, researching a role..."

Not sure if it was Man Show or Jimmy Kimmel Live or what. I can't find it online. One fat rep point to anyone who can find it.