2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

closetojumping

2 hours ago, Masshole Horn said:

I'm all for it. My wife went to the portal and committed elsewhere. I dropped her scholarship and she got pissed when she found out that her NIL benefits didn't follow her. I replaced her with a grad transfer from Sloan who brought her own corporate NIL deal.

User ID checks out.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

Complaining about tampering is like reserving your outrage that your girlfriend cheats on you for the guy who asked her out.

This… Traylor is pissed that his players are leaving UTSA for objectively greener pastures lol. Tampering is the best thing to happen to any of his guys — they can upgrade from a UTSA education to a degree from a much stronger school (USC, Texas, Miami, etc).

Kentucky was 21st in offensive SP+ in 2021 and then the OC went back to the LA Rams. They were 92nd this year so they convinced the old OC to comeback from the NFL to take the job again. A McVay disciple who has NFL people gassed up about Will Levis is probably a good guy to spend a year playing for.

24 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

NC State to Kentucky is a super weird move. 

Very weird. Kentucky was terrible on offense this year with a 1st round QB, though his stats scream "dont be fooled by the arm talent". Being a run oriented offense behind a terrible OL rarely works out

6 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

So, I guess Tommy didn’t have enough sway to bring little brother as a +1 this time?

remember when Blake got all pissed when we didn't offer the runt, when Tommy got his offer.. then Dabo did the same?  Guess he's not mad that he's not accompanying Tommy to tcu now?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

remember when Blake got all pissed when we didn't offer the runt, when Tommy got his offer.. then Dabo did the same?  Guess he's not mad that he's not accompanying Tommy to tcu now?

Wouldn't be surprised to see the runt attempt to transfer to smu...