2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

closetojumping

12 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

He was being a real smug motherfucker last night like he knew something would happen in the 11th hour.

9 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

With Nahlin, not sure how that's different from any other time. 

6 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

That is his default setting.

All of these are correct and beat me to the punch. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Js1 said:

If there's one thing I've learned watching the transfer portal in softball, volleyball and WBB - Instagram always tells the story, twitter does not. 

oh for sure. some guys are more active on one vs the other and there isn't a whotwi for insta

27 minutes ago, Js1 said:

If there's one thing I've learned watching the transfer portal in softball, volleyball and WBB - Instagram always tells the story, twitter does not. 

Yeah, kids ain’t really on twitter like that. The way Facebook is for baby boomers and Gen X now, twitter is for older millennials.

I'm not sure what family of sites this one is connected to. If someone has a 247/on3/rivals membership that works here, that would be great.

Based on the twitter replies there is an expectation that AD Mitchell will end up in the portal. Seems like Georgia is delaying as long as possible. (expected)

Edited by BornAndRaised
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Also just doing a most recent search for his name on twitter, it seems like the Gerogia 9.95ers have gotten wind of him entering.

78bea2b664766e882902e6bb21758bd9.png

LOL. Not counting ON3, You'd have no idea AD Mitchell was considered a high 3-star - unranked low 4-star recruit coming outta high school the way UGA fans are acting with Mitchell. He must've really flashed his first couple seasons so far that folks are high on him.

• Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Bevo said:

I thought he wanted to be closer to Dallas. USC is farther from Dallas than Athens.

If he has a kid in Dallas(even if he doesnt) and this is the portal we have been waiting on and USC comes in and takes him, our NIL game is not ready for SEC. UGA, Bama, Lsu, Aggies, Tenn dont play clean NCAA rules football off the field. We better be ready. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1