Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I hope y'all are nice and drunk. We're about to start Tristan Stevens after a 6 hour rain delay. 

Not nearly drunk enough

4 minutes ago, Both Tacos said:

Rip that condom off and impregnate them.

Animated GIF

ECU

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Do homers still count as 1 run in the post-rain-delay rules?

if televised post rain delay rules are 2 strikes is a an out, and any groundball is a hit.  also, all fielders must start with their glove on the ground and pick it up once the pitch is released.  even the catcher.

• Haha 3

Just now, dcar00 said:

if televised post rain delay rules are 2 strikes is a an out, and any groundball is a hit.  also, all fielders must start with their glove on the ground and pick it up once the pitch is released.  even the catcher.

But what if it's streaming?

1 minute ago, Sleepygrad said:

quite the pace you've set so far

Wife and I drank 18 each yesterday from 2:00-10:30. Somehow her alkie ass was up and sweeping the rv at 8:00 am. The woman has a magical liver. She did admit to being drunk for one of the first times ever in the 13 years I’ve known her. Counting the 2 hour break for steak and potatoes and putting down the kids and what not that just means it takes like a 3 beer per hour pace repeated at least 4 or 5 times to get her drunk. It’s a sight to behold. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

And every player is given a handgun. Play ball!

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

Wife and I drank 18 each yesterday from 2:00-10:30. Somehow her alkie ass was up and sweeping the rv at 8:00 am. The woman has a magical liver. She did admit to being drunk for one of the first times ever in the 13 years I’ve known her. Counting the 2 hour break for steak and potatoes and putting down the kids and what not that just means it takes like a 3 beer per hour pace repeated at least 4 or 5 times to get her drunk. It’s a sight to behold. 

you need to learn the value of wine and margaritas.

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

If my wife did that I would be watching her puke in the toilet while pissing in the floor.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

you need to learn the value of wine and margaritas.

Hate wine and tequila. Usually my drinking consists of me pouring out 400 or 500 mL of scotch and turning that into 3 or 4 drinks during the night and calling it good. That’s a two or three times a month thing. College football season is different.