Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

14 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

My in laws are big ECU fans. All massive racists, somehow my wife escaped that. Try to find any minority in the crowd, it will be challenging

I mean there is one in the clip posted above right at the start...

So to kill time and try and get some baseball-related discussion going, when is the starting pitcher actually considered in the game?  Not that I can think of a reason to do so, but can we start someone else other than Stevens at this point and still bring him in later?

Just now, shakahorn said:

So to kill time and try and get some baseball-related discussion going, when is the starting pitcher actually considered in the game?  Not that I can think of a reason to do so, but can we start someone else other than Stevens at this point and still bring him in later?

No

No. Next question 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

My in laws are big ECU fans. All massive racists, somehow my wife escaped that. Try to find any minority in the crowd, it will be challenging

We found a thicc Asian earlier does that count?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, shakahorn said:

When the lineup card is turned in with his name on it.  So no.

No. @Js1 covered it earlier. Posted the pertinent rule and everything. Once the starter has been named they’re officially the starter. If you pull him for someone else he can’t come in to the game later. 

1 minute ago, shakahorn said:

No we can’t.

4 minutes ago, BoosterAndrews said:

Goddamnit I went to Hopdoddy earlier to enjoy the game and a couple Big Larrys and now I’m just drunk and annoyed. Picked up a twelve pack on the way home though. I’m going to feel like absolute dog shit once this game ends.

6jgv20.gif

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Holy shit. I just googled that. The BC game was in 2009. That was 13 years ago and it feels like 5.

I am sooooo old.

Was also in the stands at that largest crowd to see Texas play in the area (9,230 at Dell Diamond since the Disch was being upgraded at the time), against a Brown Univ. squad with 1 good pitcher Dietz and basically refused to pull him because everyone else was worse than him when he was out of gas.

https://texassports.com/news/2007/6/1/060107aaa_499.aspx

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

we should petition the ncaa to allow only ou to do this, as it's clearly their official hand sign.

aggy would lose their collective fucking minds.

Fuck aggy

Okies stole it from Arky hillbillies who were the first to use it.

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Twas masterful.  His rotator-cuff probably disagrees.

He was a decent college reliever. I don't think he had a big pro career ahead of him. That performance made him a 4th round pick, which was probably high.

And he will be a legend forever by us who were there. Keep Austin Wood

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1