January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Mark Meadows is such a fucking pussy.

You could have quite a contest trying to determine who is the biggest pussy.

Meadows?  McCarthy?  Flynn for taking the 5th on peaceful transfer of power question?  These people are all fucking worthless and shouldn't run a cat shelter, much less a country.

Edited by PhillyD

He knew the election was not stolen and he was lying. He wanted them to deface and burn the capitol down. He was ok with them killing his Vice President. And he knew it was all based on a lie.

Ok with his Vice President being killed over a lie. Ok with ransacking the Capitol over a lie.

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

It's too bad that @clapclapclap@Incredulity and @Porterhouse and @ChickenSandwich and @Johnny Sack and @BabaYaga who were all so sure it was ANTIFA on Jan6 aren't watching this testimony or seeing this evidence. 

WTF?  Why do you buffoonishly lump me in this category?  I’m watching and hope this lands the guy in jail until he dies. 

Just now, Porterhouse said:

WTF?  Why do you buffoonishly lump me in this category?  I’m watching and hope this lands the guy in jail until he dies. 

Ah if so, my bad! I had just assumed you thought all this was a nothingburger since you've been keen to post over and over that we aren't affected by Jan6 anymore and we should just move on.

It was so similar to what the fascist have been saying I just assumed you didn't want fascists to face repurcussions for their actions

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

Ah if so, my bad! I had just assumed you thought all this was a nothingburger since you've been keen to post over and over that we aren't affected by Jan6 anymore and we should just move on.

It was so similar to what the fascist have been saying I just assumed you didn't want fascists to face repurcussions for their actions

I never said anything about Antifa. I thought we were beating a dead horse before the hearings began. I’ve been shocked by his readily apparent involvement, happy we’re going through this and hope he winds up in prison. I always hoped he’d cease to run again or have a voice and he’s making it very difficult to ever have a voice again. I hope he’s physically unable to have one. 

46 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Trump was under impression that he could still go to the Capitol "off the record" but when he was told he couldn't b/c it wasn't secure, he said, "I'm the fucking President, take me up to the Capitol now!"

Trump reached to grab the steering wheel but was physically restrained.  Trump thereafter lunged for Bobby Engel's throat (who was restraining Trump's arm). 

Because his not being to go was screwing with his plan to strike a Hitlerian pose over all the carnage done in his name. He’s our first completely psycho president. 

4 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I never said anything about Antifa. I thought we were beating a dead horse before the hearings began. I’ve been shocked by his readily apparent involvement, happy we’re going through this and hope he winds up in prison. I always hoped he’d cease to run again or have a voice and he’s making it very difficult to ever have a voice again. I hope he’s physically unable to have one. 

But you'll vote for desantis and support the next authoritarian? It doesn't matter that it was TRUMP, it matters that it happened with clear and open eyes and they and their party knew it was a lie. That is a far larger problem than just trump, and is strong evidence that a future fascist insurrection attempt is more of a probability than a possibility 

Edit: also sorry for lumping you in with sack and the ANTIFA believers. Mea culpa and all that

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Setting aside the rest of the tweet.  The Republican members, of the Judiciary Committee, of the United States House of Representatives, began a tweet with "lol."

Its Jim Jordan, 100%. He's ranking member and compare his own tweets.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Captainant said:

But you'll vote for desantis and support the next authoritarian? It doesn't matter that it was TRUMP, it matters that it happened with clear and open eyes and they and their party knew it was a lie. That is a far larger problem than just trump, and is strong evidence that a future fascist insurrection attempt is more of a probability than a possibility 

Edit: also sorry for lumping you in with sack and the ANTIFA believers. Mea culpa and all that

Dude stop presuming. You continually make an ass of yourself when you do that. The largest problem, by far, is the evil that is Trump, the idiots that follow him, and staffers that enabled his actions. Put him down, the rest will solve itself. Trump needs to be hung and I’m serious. 

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

The craziest part of this testimony is none of it is a bit surprising. 

I honestly think they are fine with it at this point. They bait people to tell the truth and hope it is crazy enough not to be believed or dismissed because people become have become desensitized to it.

But the process is same:

1. Leak news that Trump is worried

2. Trump mocks the messenger 

3. Find someone to quickly say the crazy incident didn’t happen (not under oath). 
4. Right Wing apparatus parrots #3. 
5. Win

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Witness Tampering

of course. 

Still!  After all the other instances throughout his term, he's still witness tampering.  Tampering in elections, tampering in Ukraine, the man is a wanna be Mobster.  

Just now, Porterhouse said:

Dude stop presuming. You continually make an ass of yourself when you do that. The largest problem, by far, is the evil that is Trump, the idiots that follow him, and staffers that enabled his actions. Put him down, the rest will solve itself. Trump needs to be hung and I’m serious. 

I'll stop presuming when you clearly state your position with respect to the republican party's ongoing rejection of reality. Trump wasn't the problem. He was a symptom. Yes, we need to treat the symptom but if you hadn't noticed the current republican platform is that the election was stolen, and they're already running that playbook in local elections and throwing out results.

• Hook 'Em 3