January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I missed the first of this...Did they talk about people asking for pardons?  I thought that was on the agenda?

Giuliani and Meadows asked for one.

Meadows wanted Trump to issue pardons for Jan 6 Rioters that were actually, super seriously, ANTIFA and BLM members if you hadn't heard.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

23 minutes ago, Captainant said:

It's too bad that @clapclapclap@Incredulity and @Porterhouse and @ChickenSandwich and @Johnny Sack and @BabaYaga who were all so sure it was ANTIFA on Jan6 aren't watching this testimony or seeing this evidence. 

Trump could approach their wives, grab 'em all by the pussy, and probably rape them, and they are all still voting GQP in November. Nobodys perfect!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 3

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Este. So where do you go from here? Just get all this on record for history's sake? Or...?

I'm going with "get all this on record for history's sake" aka not do jack shit.

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, MissingInAction said:

What kind of fucking retard thinks it was Antifa trying to stop the certification of Biden as president?

If you think that is reality then you are a fucking retard. Stop eating paint chips you dip shit.

Marge said it while hiding in the capitol on 1/6, which absolutely tracks. 

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

You know that about 20-25% of all republicans will hear pieces of today's testimony, and their takeaway will be "HE DIDN'T LET US DOWN AFTER ALL! HE WANTED TO GO TO THE CAPITAL AND WAS RESTRAINED! HE DOES FIGHT FOR US!"

Of Republicans? More like 95%.

• Like 2

I have such mixed feelings about this witness.  She is clearly brave, and at 25-years-old showed more courage than anyone else in trumpworld.  But she's also proud of her "legislative accomplishments" on behalf of the trump WH, presumably including such things as separating brown babies from their mothers and getting ACB on the Court.  She's done some vile things that should transcend politics, had one of the "political parties" not gone completely off the rails in fascism.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You know that about 20-25% of all republicans will hear pieces of today's testimony, and their takeaway will be "HE DIDN'T LET US DOWN AFTER ALL! HE WANTED TO GO TO THE CAPITAL AND WAS RESTRAINED! HE DOES FIGHT FOR US!"

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Of Republicans? More like 95%.

These.  They want a violent end for the Republic.  They will get their wish, one way or the other.

• Rage+1 1

Just in case you missed all the quotes

“We’re going to the Capitol. It’s going to be great. The president’s going to be there. He’s going to look powerful,” Giuliani said, according to Hutchinson. When Hutchinson asked Giuliani what he meant, he told her to talk to Meadows. And when she asked her boss, Hutchinson said that Meadows warned “things might get real, real bad on Jan. 6.”

"The advance team had relayed to him that the mags were free flowing," Hutchinson said, referring to metal detectors used by the Secret Service, adding that Trump was "concerned about the shot" of the area not being full with people.

"Another leading reason, and likely the primary reason was that he wanted it full and he was angry that we weren't letting people through the mags with weapons," Hutchinson said. "But when we were in the offstage tent, I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of, 'I don't effing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take the effing mags away. Let my people in, they can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the effing mags away."

Again, this was first hand testimony since Traitor Jim keeps bringing up hearsay

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Blah blah blah Hunter Biden gas prices inflation fake news.

I'll believe something will happen when I see Trump actually in an orange jumpsuit, and not a millisecond before.  I won't be holding my breath.

This is what is so discouraging.  I don't think there's any chance he pays the price for this.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

This gal is SO nervous.  Whether it's driven by her fear of penalty or fear of retaliation (or both) is hard to say, but she is mortified.

I don’t need to look on Facebook or other social media or Free Republic to know that some fucking nuts are thinking she needs to die. I’m assuming she’s going to get 24/7 protection.

10 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Just in case you missed all the quotes

“We’re going to the Capitol. It’s going to be great. The president’s going to be there. He’s going to look powerful,” Giuliani said, according to Hutchinson. When Hutchinson asked Giuliani what he meant, he told her to talk to Meadows. And when she asked her boss, Hutchinson said that Meadows warned “things might get real, real bad on Jan. 6.”

"The advance team had relayed to him that the mags were free flowing," Hutchinson said, referring to metal detectors used by the Secret Service, adding that Trump was "concerned about the shot" of the area not being full with people.

"Another leading reason, and likely the primary reason was that he wanted it full and he was angry that we weren't letting people through the mags with weapons," Hutchinson said. "But when we were in the offstage tent, I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of, 'I don't effing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take the effing mags away. Let my people in, they can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the effing mags away."

Again, this was first hand testimony since Traitor Jim keeps bringing up hearsay

Huh.  Weird that the House GOP thinks the Federal Rules of Evidence on admissibility in Federal trials somehow applies to Congressional testimony. Maybe we should take them up on this and have her testify in court.  Are they conceding this is a criminal matter?

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Satchel said:

When he throws his prison swill against his cell wall, the guards will make him clean it up. I’d pay to watch.

i'm hoping they have a webcam on his cell at all times, free of charge to the public. all the good and the bad. right there for the world to see.

22 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Hey, this story finally made the news.

394915E9-A537-44F0-AF01-F78BF4CBCB06.jpeg

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

This is exactly why Fox reported the above.  They spin it into him fighting for these maga morons.

24 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Well, if not that, then obstruction of an official proceeding.  And they're both 20-year felonies.  And throw in some obstruction of justice/witness tampering, to boot.

And, the delicious and hilarious thing is, to make reasonable doubt, I think it would be imperative that Trump testify to provide some alternate explanation for his words and behaviors.

And I think we can guess how that's going to go.  Col. Jessup indeed.

• Hook 'Em 1

It's funny because the right wing nuts insist that nobody had weapons on Jan6, it was a peaceful protest with just a few bad apples that caused a ruckus and light vandalism.  It's weird that the President would insist on them being allowed to keep their weapons on them if they didn't have any...

• Rage+1 2