January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

Committee proves beyond all doubt that the coup goes all the way to trump. 

trumpers:  what a patriot, fighting by all means necessary to keep the republicans out of the hands of the evil commie grooming democrats (demonrats, democraps, whatever flavor).  God bless him, and we won’t fail you again, sir!

4 minutes ago, The Dog said:

The three circles of defense that Trump has been using to shield himself: 

1. Trump really believed he won the election

2. He was exercising what he thought were legal options based on that belief;

3. The mob he incited was a protest that got out of hand.

Hutchinson is thought to help move this along. 

If this is true- I want to know more about Meadows being told about violence. Bc Roger Stone having Oath Keepers as body guards, and those white nationalist militia fucks getting charged with sedition is no coincidence. I’d also like to hear someone connect the dots about the Acting DOD Secretary unavailable for calls regarding the National Guard going in and Michael Flynn’s brother being in the room - after the administration initially lied about it

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I don't know why some of you even bother following this if you think nothing of consequence will occur. 

The Watergate break in was in summer of 1972. Nobody of importance was under federal indictment until 1974. 

It’s the same as the football thing: people expect everything to come out perfect when cooked out of a fucking microwave 

• Hook 'Em 2

Real talk though - Ms. Hutchinson is really serving her country here. She's participated with several depositions already and she's putting her face LIVE and ON THE RECORD to detail trump's conduct in the white house DURING JANUARY 6TH!

She's only 25 years old, and our democracy hinges on her words and evidence 

edit: I don't know why I thought she was 25, reporting is that she's 30-40ish. Derp.

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I don't know why some of you even bother following this if you think nothing of consequence will occur. 

The Watergate break in was in summer of 1972. Nobody of importance was under federal indictment until 1974. 

Well how else will all of our former Republicans get to call Democrats pussies just one more time to get it out of their systems?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Committee proves beyond all doubt that the coup goes all the way to trump. 

trumpers:  what a patriot, fighting by all means necessary to keep the republicans out of the hands of the evil commie grooming democrats (demonrats, democraps, whatever flavor).  God bless him, and we won’t fail you again, sir!

Another favorite is the if you don't like it, leave the USA comedy routine that comes from the party over country Republicans.

wow hearing live testimony that rudy was saying "Cassie, I don't know, but things might get real, real bad on January 6th".... I mean of course they knew and were planning for it to happen, but to hear it like it's a line on a TV show...

Edited by Captainant
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

wow hearing live testimony that rudy was saying "Cassie, I don't know, but things might get real, real bad on January 6th".... I mean of course they knew and were planning for it to happen, but to hear it like it's a line on a TV show...

So Trump was planning to march to the Capitol on the 6th?

what's really nicely done by the committee here is to concurrently present the depth and breadth of intel reports predicting violence and a generally dangerous atmosphere on January 6th. It cuts away at the (bad faith) argument of that they didn't know it was going to happen.

Also calling out that they have records of all the weapons that were confiscated at the security checkpoint before trump's speech on the ellipse. It's putting the lie to alllllllllllll the fucking talking point from idiots like fatty and sack and porterhouse that want to act like this was no big deal that we should just ignore.

edit: and police scanner audio of people in trees with FUCKING AR'S during Jan 6th. And supporting photography to show the rifles too. "Look right above the don't tread on me flag near 14th and independent" jfc.

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Real talk though - Ms. Hutchinson is really serving her country here. She's participated with several depositions already and she's putting her face LIVE and ON THE RECORD to detail trump's conduct in the white house DURING JANUARY 6TH!

She's only 25 years old, and our democracy hinges on her words and evidence 

edit: I don't know why I thought she was 25, reporting is that she's 30-40ish. Derp.

Maggie Haberman with NYT says she’s 25.

also Ms. Hutchinson is testifying that Meadows knew about the weapons and literally handwaved them away

HOLY FUCK BOMBSHELL!!! FROM TRUMP: "Take the mags away, I don't care if they have weapons, they're not here to hurt me! They can walk from the ellipse right to the capitol" because he was upset with how small his crowd was for his speech.

Edited by Captainant
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Small clarification, but I don’t think she’s with the NYT any longer 

Unless she left this morning she's still there.  She reported on today's hearing for the NYT yesterday.

ETA: Her twitter handle is @maggieNYT

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Captainant said:

also Ms. Hutchinson is testifying that Meadows knew about the weapons and literally handwaved them away

HOLY FUCK BOMBSHELL!!! FROM TRUMP: "Take the mags away, I don't care if they have weapons, they're not here to hurt me! They can walk from the ellipse right to the capitol" because he was upset with how small his crowd was for his speech.

There it is. 

8 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Y'all remember last week when MTG claimed to Jamie Raskin that no one had guns?

• Like 1

The President could've said Oh my God, our nation's capital is being attacked, send in the national guard.  That would be the first instinct for damn near anybody serving the highest office in the US.  Wonder why that didn't happen?   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1