January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

2 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Adam, a regular person wouldn't have asked rioters to make that walk to the capitol to begin with, much less had to ask them to call it off.

Yeah, he backed off his earlier argument, that's strong, that it is not merely a dereliction of duty:  he wanted it to happen, he didn't want it to end.  

It is as active an omission as one could possibly hope for.

The question in my mind is why did he finally capitulate and tell them to go home at 4?  Something must have happened where he figured it was futile at that point.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, he backed off his earlier argument, that's strong, that it is not merely a dereliction of duty:  he wanted it to happen, he didn't want it to end.  

It is as active an omission as one could possibly hope for.

The question in my mind is why did he finally capitulate and tell them to go home at 4?  Something must have happened where he figured it was futile at that point.

I think he started to worry about his legacy. Ego is everything to this dick. 

These idiots clearly expected (maybe rightly so) for this sedition to work.  When it became clear it wasn't going to work, they retreated back to the dumb frat boy "aw shucks, we were just joking!" excuse they've used for years.  I fucking HATE these motherfuckers.  They are the biggest douchebags on the planet.

• Hook 'Em 4