Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Bad analogy, but thanks for playing.

It’s a terrific analogy for those of us who are advocating that not all guns just be snatched up but that laws are put in place to prevent them from being F1s on a city street.

You threw out earlier. 99.5% of people can be trusted with any kind of gun. And you may well be right. You do realize (well you probably don’t) that when you apply .5% to say the population of Texas you get a little more than the entire fucking town of Waco that can’t be trusted. That’s a lot of fucking people that are being trusted with some types of guns that can kill a lot of people really fucking fast.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Every CR discussion devolves into something that is analogous to a bunch of rocket scientists trying to convince a monkey not to throw shit. It always ends the same way too. 

The real issue is DalTx and fatty think they are the rocket scientist.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I’m not the one that thinks an AR15 has “slight differences” than an M4. But yes, please continue to amaze me with your newfound wiki knowledge.  By the way, I noticed you keep referring to the AR 15 and it’s “high velocity” and damaging bullets. Can you be more specific to the chambering you are referring?  When you get down to the end of your Google search you’ll see there are a dozen or so to chose from. I think my 300AAC AR might not be doing what it’s supposed to. 

Nobody gives a shit

2 hours ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Cool.  Illinois gun laws are the equivalent to the DWI laws you are citing.  99.5%+ of people follow the law and don't commit murder.  Should everybody else's rights be infringed because of freaks like this guy (who is the type of person that the Illinois red flag law obviously was directed towards)? 

E994E68C-F307-458B-AE4B-40A77CF7C71F.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Your analogy seem to indicate that nobody should be allowed to drive because some people might abuse that right.

That's a strawman. Banning all guns isn't on the table. What we are talking about is reasonable gun safety reform to make sure people that shouldn't have guns don't. You know, like requiring a license. And having a higher age limit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Exactly. I’ll continue having whatever guns I want, and you’ll continue to pout. Make sure you get out and vote now, alright.

Thank god your uninfringed rights are being paid for by the blood of our children.  

• Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Nobody cares what a chamber is, the exit velocity or the caliber. They do know and understand what a mutilated child in school looks like, a grandparent who lived their life wholesomely and had it violently ended with a closed casket, or a mother hit while laying in top to protect life. They absolutely know the cowards that keep it alive by covering for the killers as well.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Exactly. I’ll continue having whatever guns I want, and you’ll continue to pout. Make sure you get out and vote now, alright.

You are just sad.  You are a sad human being.  I don't hope that you end up seeing your children or your family with the fate that occurs to way too many, but if so, you fucking deserve it.  You absolute piece of shit.  Sleep well.

• Hook 'Em 3

19 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You know what, fuck you.

Is it happening to him, and to me, and to everyone else who's having to watch the country we grew up in get ripped apart because a bunch of morons like you are too stupid to realize that your puppeteers are historically bad people.  You just clap along like a bunch of retarded seals and regurgitate the party line talking points, completely incapable of thinking for yourselves.  You'll be goose-stepping in another couple of years.  Fuck your idiot face.

You don't know me, but thank you for your considered commentary.

• Fuck You 7

16 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Hope you’re not emotionally attached to those AR military style weapons.

Edited by Satchel

5 hours ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Agreed.  There are a number of semi-automatic platforms out there, but you don't have to Google very far to understand why the AR-15 is a popular platform.

Simple design.  Reliable.  Easy to maintain.  Interchangeable parts.

We use them on hogs out at my deer lease.

Controlling hogs by shooting them is about as effective as controlling 2nd graders by shooting them.

Your analogy seem to indicate that nobody should be allowed to drive because some people might abuse that right.

You’re either one of the stupidest people who ever lived, or a completely disingenuous fucker.

Because you might not understand that, lemme summarize it: both are bad.
  • Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

You are just sad.  You are a sad human being.  I don't hope that you end up seeing your children or your family with the fate that occurs to way too many, but if so, you fucking deserve it.  You absolute piece of shit.  Sleep well.

You do. You’re too scared you can’t sleep if you would admit it.  I sleep fine. 

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Translation: I cropped this pic off my friend's facebook page and made it my creepy avatar

Not at all.  She sent it to me on a Longhorn Game Day and I asked her permission to use it as an avatar (cropped) -- a couple of sites ago.  But thanks for your speculation.

21 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Hope you’re not emotionally attached to those AR military style weapons.

Worst case, your kids’ taxes will reimburse me for them. Or I sell them on a spike when something concrete starts to form.  Either way, I think I’ll make it out OK. 

1 minute ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Not at all.  She sent it to me on a Longhorn Game Day and I asked her permission to use it as an avatar (cropped) -- a couple of sites ago.  But thanks for your speculation.

LMAO.  You should be on incel watch too.  Holy fuck any girl that heard that question would be moving the fuck on really damn fast.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dems just need to continue reclaiming what it means to be Pro-Life and leave these gun dipshits in the dirt. 

Auto registration, Universal Health care including Reproductive rights, Right to Safety from Guns, Right to Kevlar vests from cradle to grave or whatever dipshit boondoggle Abbott wants to give a donor

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LMAO.  You should be on incel watch too.  Holy fuck any girl that heard that question would be moving the fuck on really damn fast.  

She happens to be a friend of mine and my wife of 35+ years.  And I have physical proof that I'm no incel.  You?

Edited by DalTxHornFan

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Wait.

You’re a married man and have known this woman for 35+ years???

But just had to drop that she was a TriDelt. Decades ago???

Jesus Titty Fucking Avatar Christ - that’s the saddest thing I’ve seen on this board since whatshisface sad gross carrot avatar.

Is it really that surprising?  Old man clinging to guns and delusions of grandeur of a life gone by?  It's kind of what the internet is for.  Let's just hope this ilk shuffles off this mortal coil sooner rather than later so they can't vote anymore.

21 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

But you wouldn’t know her. She lives in Canada. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

She happens to be a friend of mine and my wife of 35+ years.  And I have physical proof that I'm no incel.  You?

Yeah, im gonna guess the dude with $300k watches, a personal driver (probably Sinbad), and all sorts of other .01% shit does just fine with the ladies.

• Like 1

lol a grown ass man resorting to GDI retorts?

This former sorority girl with double digit family members who were also Greek think you’re a sad sack loser.

GUYSSSSSS A TRIDELT LET HIM USE HER BOOOOOBSSSSSSS! AINT THAT THE COOLEST!!!!

Get your life.
  • Hook 'Em 3