• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

My 8 year old has the app called tictok on his ipad. He called me today and said he was going to get the mail and make me a tiktok video. I watched it no fewer than 5 times laughing.

http://vm.tiktok.com/Rh6VXJ/

Stanco that had me in stitches.  Awesome.  I have the TicTok app downloaded but t haven’t used a t yet.

Edited by Sbbruin
  • Like 1

Guest Lobo
On 7/3/2019 at 4:54 PM, PRONG HORN said:

Osteen accepts award for Harvey efforts

How is this funny considering there are literally 100 card-carrying members of his church just on this website.  100 fucking colored up dipshits that couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag.  It's not funny.  It's sad.  But i'll give him credit, his church doesn't mouth-fuck children and call it god's will.  If Texans can take a break on the side of the road, they'll realize we hold the record for moronic loyalty to shittastic institutions.  

On 7/3/2019 at 9:25 PM, markstanco said:

My 8 year old has the app called tictok on his ipad. He called me today and said he was going to get the mail and make me a tiktok video. I watched it no fewer than 5 times laughing.

http://vm.tiktok.com/Rh6VXJ/

My 11 year old has tik tok. I opened my credit card statement this month and it had a little over $1800 in charges to tik tok where she was apparently buying credits to like videos. I did not lol. There is some creepy stuff on there, so keep an eye on it. We ended up back tracking through her videos where she was live streaming with these older teenagers. They have had some pretty significant lawsuits over it after doing some research.

My 11 year old has tik tok. I opened my credit card statement this month and it had a little over $1800 in charges to tik tok where she was apparently buying credits to like videos. I did not lol. There is some creepy stuff on there, so keep an eye on it. We ended up back tracking through her videos where she was live streaming with these older teenagers. They have had some pretty significant lawsuits over it after doing some research.
That sucks man. Our kids dont get CC numbers punched in for apps at all

28 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I was gonna post about this but I don’t have any kids so I felt unqualified.  still seems ridiculous to me though.  why would a child be able to buy anything with a credit card online?  seems like that would be fairly easy to prevent if you had control of your household. 

3 hours ago, Brew said:

I would dispute the charges with the credit card company and say they're fraudulent charges you didn't make. Force the app to justify the charges. May not work, but who knows. 

Edited by Zombie

6 hours ago, Brew said:

Oh Trixie Jr!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, futureman said:

I was gonna post about this but I don’t have any kids so I felt unqualified.  still seems ridiculous to me though.  why would a child be able to buy anything with a credit card online?  seems like that would be fairly easy to prevent if you had control of your household. 

I’m not even sure why I’m answering you, but I will. They have apps and other downloadable content they have to have for school on their computers/IPads. The credit card is tied to their iCloud account to pay the upgraded storage fee, purchase the apps that require money, and they buy music and other things after asking.  It probably could have been set up differently, but it’s the first issue that has come up in however many years they have both had devices, so it is what it is.

7 hours ago, markstanco said:
9 hours ago, Brew said:

This.

No fucking way.

17 hours ago, Brew said:

g5rs3t0n9avy.gif

• Like 2