• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

11 hours ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

an all timer here. 

We usually eat dinner around 6:30 and have the Wheel on in the background so saw this last night. My girls were laughing at her ass. I mean the other guy guessed a G and a D as well.  We figured 'bag' for the G guess but no clue where he was going with the D.

1 hour ago, PantsTent said:

We usually eat dinner around 6:30 and have the Wheel on in the background so saw this last night. My girls were laughing at her ass. I mean the other guy guessed a G and a D as well.  We figured 'bag' for the G guess but no clue where he was going with the D.

Same here.  Wife is pretty good guessing WoF and was screaming laughing at the TV.

On 3/2/2022 at 8:20 AM, Don Johnson said:

all of this shit is false.

True answer is wife having you  setting up furniture/ bedrooms while moving into new house.

On 3/2/2022 at 8:21 AM, PantsTent said:

So I was going in and out to the grill and saw this puzzle, answered it and walked out the door. Had no idea until the next day that all this occurred except I did hear Pat sound conciliatory when it was finally guessed. He only does that when someone screws up pretty bad or makes a dumb mistake.

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Found this at the breakfast buffet in Rotterdam this morning. Who the hell told them that we eat this nonsense?!?EF78BA03-226C-42BB-86FD-05C1EE154B22.thumb.jpeg.ca66639cab4a502fe4b6bb58deb01391.jpeg

87E5EFB0-4518-4737-B0CF-30C4354A67F6.thumb.jpeg.02ebb67cd5bce6b10f4cf3367882ddaa.jpeg

Was in an Amsterdam grocery store where they had TV dinners called "Big Americans"

Whoops, looks like they were pizzas.

IMG_0602.JPG

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Found this at the breakfast buffet in Rotterdam this morning. Who the hell told them that we eat this nonsense?!?EF78BA03-226C-42BB-86FD-05C1EE154B22.thumb.jpeg.ca66639cab4a502fe4b6bb58deb01391.jpeg

87E5EFB0-4518-4737-B0CF-30C4354A67F6.thumb.jpeg.02ebb67cd5bce6b10f4cf3367882ddaa.jpeg

When I was in Austria the breakfast spread at the hotel was hilarious.  So much food and so rich.  For the life of me I cannot figure out how everyone there is so thin.  All they do is drink, smoke, and eat a lot of food that is very unhealthy.  But I loved it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

damn, haven't seen that one since like 1998

Meanwhile, crossfit is getting out of fucking control

Gas prices pic probably from July 2008.  Obama's first year, but no CR.  I remember because I was hustling rope and harness roof claims on day rate and paying $4/gal at 13mpg. I had to pay my gound assistant out of my own day rate that was only 65% of $450.  That sucked and was super dangerous.

Also, working out with bears is crazy.  I'd rather work out with 'da Bears.

Edited by Elvis
  • Haha 1