• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

6 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Why is a sea shanty an old song and an ice shanty where you get a really cold bj while pretending to fish?

When I was a kid in South Dakota, my dad would drive me in our green Ford LTD Country Squire station wagon with “wood” paneling to visit friends’ ice shacks on the lake where we had a cabin (the ice was 30” thick). I always wanted to tag along because most of the shack walls were plastered with Playboy centerfolds. I was caught one time trying to slip a Playboy under my coat. Those fuckers thought that was pretty gotdam hilarious.

He would never take me ice fishing, though. I pestered enough one winter that he took me out onto the ice, cut a hole, and planted a cheap ass ice fishing rig in the ice and marched back to the cabin.. The hole started icing over after about 15 minutes, so I callled it quits. Thanks, Pops.  

Not one hooker in sight, so no cold bj for me  

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

When I was a kid in South Dakota, my dad would drive me in our green Ford LTD Country Squire station wagon with “wood” paneling to visit friends’ ice shacks on the lake where we had a cabin (the ice was 30” thick). I always wanted to tag along because most of the shack walls were plastered with Playboy centerfolds. I was caught one time trying to slip a Playboy under my coat. Those fuckers thought that was pretty gotdam hilarious.

He would never take me ice fishing, though. I pestered enough one winter that he took me out onto the ice, cut a hole, and planted a cheap ass ice fishing rig in the ice and marched back to the cabin.. The hole started icing over after about 15 minutes, so I callled it quits. Thanks, Pops.  

Not one hooker in sight, so no cold bj for me  

Yeah, few times I tried ice fishing...not that fun.  This was back before advanced portable heaters were a thing.  And before I could drink whiskey to keep warm.

But when I heard that idiotic mayor talking about ice shanties being overrun with cock-hungry prostitutes, I thought "Maybe I should give it another try."  

30 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

saw that last night. supposedly for 5 hours dude took hostages in an apple store. he demanded $200M in crytocurrency or somethit. one of the hostages escaped. hostage taker chased after him. some dude in bmw decides to run over the hostage taker. supposedly hostage taker is ok, or at least not dead.

Maybe he was just trying to raise money for his partner’s gender reassignment surgery. 97725A9C-2903-4C2E-8652-A5ADF2B37F42.gif.dfa187a9110a584dc0b5b09c35f3d403.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2022 at 9:47 AM, MissingInAction said:

Paused for research purposes

Screenshot_20220222-094555_Google.jpg

From her webpage. She's asking for your opinion.  

Sarah's Top 3 Priorities for regulating Texas oil, gas, & mining

My top priorities:
1. Putting Texans to work to provide clean, reliable, affordable energy;
2. Preventing federal intervention in Texas energy regulation (we can govern ourselves);
3. Helping establish global ESG metrics and standards - Texas operators are doing some really great things to tackle hard environmental, social, and governance issues. Let’s incentivize innovation - not mandate uneconomical rules. 

But I want to hear from you - what are you concerned about? What do you want to see from me if I'm elected? I want to hear from you!