• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

17 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Just saw this on Burnet.

Note to self: Never sit on a bus bench. The lady was pissing through the slats like it was a toilet seat.

72f0d2aaef340879c627c9bc9f878415.jpg

That's nothing.  Not a month ago, while stopped at the corner of Garland Road and Buckner in Dallas, I saw a woman drop her sweatpants, walk right up to the curb and thrust her cooch at the intersection.  She pissed right into it standing up.  This was on a Saturday midday when that intersection was full of traffic.  No fucks given.  

17 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Just saw this on Burnet.

Note to self: Never sit on a bus bench. The lady was pissing through the slats like it was a toilet seat.

Rolled up to this a few months ago at the intersection of Ella and 34th in Houston.  My son was in the front seat of the car with me. It gave me a good opportunity to convey to him the effect certain drugs have on people.

Bus Stop Woman.jpg

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

Rolled up to this a few months ago at the intersection of Ella and 34th in Houston.  My son was in the front seat of the car with me. It gave me a good opportunity to convey to him the effect certain drugs have on people.

Bus Stop Woman.jpg

Walk of Shame? 

18 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Walk of Shame? 

I don't think she was capable of feeling shame in that moment. When I first stopped all of her clothes were in a pile on the ground and she was facing us. Pretty decent tits, if I'm being honest. She was pacing around talking to herself.  Then she attacked a sign.  I think she understood that she was starting to draw attention so she gathered up her clothes. I don't know what happened after that. We drove by there later and she was gone.

21 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Just saw this on Burnet.

*Experiencing toiletlessness

Edited by McFly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

I don't think she was capable of feeling shame in that moment. When I first stopped all of her clothes were in a pile on the ground and she was facing us. Pretty decent tits, if I'm being honest. She was pacing around talking to herself.  Then she attacked a sign.  I think she understood that she was starting to draw attention so she gathered up her clothes. I don't know what happened after that. We drove by there later and she was gone.

So you went back without the kid huh??

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Underdog said:

2CF073D7-A277-4361-BD29-A464EEC9ABAD.thumb.jpeg.f0bcfdb4262f33c30977f99245aeea87.jpeg

This exact same thing happened to my FIL in Dallas about 25-30 years ago, except without the clever comeback.  Highly successful doctor mistaken for a yard man at his Highland Park house.  He is still quite proud of that. And if you think about it...

Baby Hat GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

That's nothing.  Not a month ago, while stopped at the corner of Garland Road and Buckner in Dallas, I saw a woman drop her sweatpants, walk right up to the curb and thrust her cooch at the intersection.  She pissed right into it standing up.  This was on a Saturday midday when that intersection was full of traffic.  No fucks given.  

taking-notes.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

Bus Stop Woman.jpg

taking-notes.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

926569410_BusStopWoman.thumb.jpg.b3a4c9d7cb37326b75426273f99b5fef.jpg

I have to say that as far as homeless women go?? Yeah, I probably wood.
  • Haha 2