Roadkill vs trampling longhorns LHN 7 PM

immamac

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

Can we give Wright a series atleast??  Might be a improvement over Card. 

Yeah or just go RoJo the rest of the game and run it down their ass and get out with a dub. 

RoJo can throw it if they are going to completely stack the box

3 minutes ago, Basil said:

I was worried Sark had been spending all his time scheming against Alabama to the detriment of the rest of the schedule.

What kind of fucking "scheming" should he need to do against a goddamn G5 team?!?  The problem is that WE are the Alabama for UTSA and they spent all THEIR time scheming against US.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Loop 1604 said:

Don’t be a bunch of pussies now. 

We got this shit. I’m thinking 45-17

so you honestly think that Sark- the guy who has a reputation (well deserved) for being unable to do any 2nd half adjustments, and has a losing record if tied or behind at the half, is going to somehow force this defense to actually stand up and stop a QB who is a legit dual threat?

you are out of your fucking mind. 

we might win.  and we might even win by 2 scores... but we arent blowing this shit out barring us getting 4 turnovers in a row. 

1 minute ago, Tylerocks said:

I've never paid much attention to Galindo, I tune out most announcers anyway, but is he always this excited for the opponents?

He creamed his fucking shorts when they got the onside kick.

WTF

https://espnpressroom.com/us/bios/galindo_lowell/

A native of San Antonio, Texas, Galindo was graduated from Emerson College in 2003 with a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism.

Just now, Tylerocks said:

I've never paid much attention to Galindo, I tune out most announcers anyway, but is he always this excited for the opponents?

He creamed his fucking shorts when they got the onside kick.

WTF

our best guess is he is trying to put together a broadcast reel showing his ability to be neutral when Texas is playing so that when LHN folds he can find a job somewhere.

its got to be the only explanation.   cause hes fucking giddy anytime texas has issues. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tylerocks said:

I honestly think he actually believes he's gonna have a job in this industry after the LHN is gone.  How many other commentators came in and spent a year or two at LHN then moved on to bigger gigs?  Yet here he is all these years later.  Like fucking herpes.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Card is so bad that there's nothing you can do passing wise.  His arm is so bad that anything beyond a dump off to a running back is a total crap shoot. 

Had Bijan wide open for 5 seconds one on one with a db on sideline. Instead scrambles right and throws 4 yrd pass to 8. 

when you suck, get the ball to your playmakers as quick as possible. 

the deep ball to worthy was an abortion. 

UTSA fans fully lubed. Tried to get a pic of the purse taco the pregnant chick next to me just crushed. Think I heard a crunch. Shocked. No way that’s old El Paso. 

*and fuck your Conte. Two decades of the same seats then moved to some bullshit. You can fuck right off 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Haha 1