Texas vs tech - 2:30pm on ESPN

Pancho

What the fuck is wrong with this fucking coach. That's the worst wildcat I've ever seen. It takes away options. It adds nothing. Fuck. Fake a run, throw a TD pass. QB can fake right, then go left with RB #2. Anything but that shit which came damn close to failing on the last 4th and one. Stupid bastard.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, RPM said:

Let's forget the wildcat today.

the wildcat is great. it sucks balls leaving the qb in wide. every time i see them do it with Card wide i start cussing out the tv. Sark must be trying to set up one play against OU where we throw it to the QB, but it isnt worth wasting all these important opportunities.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

If you’re gonna run wildcat then run K Robinson in motion and then toss it to him in space. No way he doesn’t get two yards. Why run a slow TE that everyone knows isn’t getting the ball. He does the same thing every time, fake the handoff and take it himself. 

In classy shaggy style…we would get stuffed and then we would all call the coach a moron for “running a horizontal play when all you need is 2 yds and have the best rb room in the country….DURRRRRR”

• Haha 1

Stop the bullshit wildcat and give it to Bijan. Fuck.

Any run would have been blown up there. This is an OL issue at its root. Quick passing is shredding Tech, and you have a lot of options in that department to get *checks notes *… two yards.

Note Sark’s let them back in the game.