#3 Bama at #6 Tennessee, Saturday Oct 15th @ 2:30pm CT on CBS

LTtxfan

Just now, David Dennison said:

The fuck?

Ex-gf was from tennessee. She didn’t go to Tenn or even remotely care about sports but fuck that entire state anyway she broke my heart.

I also never liked the Vols even before all that. Chronic cheaters & the “real UT” bullshit. Fuck them.

How the fuck do you even call that a catch on the field? Wasn't even close. And now we have to stop down play yet again. And we have to bring in a "rules analyst" to discuss this? It's no wonder college games are fucking 4 hours these days. Literally any play can be reviewed and so many shitty on the field calls they have to clean up.

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

Gary Daniels is a pussy.  be an announcer man. and man up with your opinion.

he never gets posession and his whole body is lying in the OOB

just call it an inc

No shit. 

"Does he have a toe inbounds?" 

While he's laying 2 yds out of bounds and the ball is in the air. 

Just now, Hermanator said:

As bad as NFL refs are there's a reason they're NFL refs and not these college jerk offs. I think anyone could be a college ref just don't be a registered sex offender. 

This is why college will always be behind the NFL. I mean, there are other reasons but pace of play has slowed to a crawl over the years. Literally any play can be reviewed. And so many shitty on the field calls lead to reviews. Hell they will even review a 2 yard catch if they feel the need. These games now take an hour to play a quarter too often. And we aren't getting more time of game action. It's all these reviews and stoppage of play.

On 10/11/2022 at 7:47 PM, LTtxfan said:

Example of why some folks think Tennessee may be a better job than blOU.

I know you spew diarrhea from all corners of the internet but any blue blood that has sucked dick for that long followed by this season would be selling jerseys like that.  Also very good use of 'some folks may think'.  I've lived in Oklahoma and I work in healthcare...I can guarantee you some people are quite literally eating their own shit at this very moment.  

• Haha 1