Texas vs oklahoma state - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

3 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Sorry refs horse fucked us again. 14 penalties for 120 yards vs 0-0. Just blatant Rig XII cheating. Holding call on us on Ewers run at the end was pure bullshit. Fuck this crooked conference. Let’s just leave and fight it out in court. Cheating POS human beings.

This   ^^^^^^^^^

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Just now, Loch Ness Monster said:

Sark is good at finding ways to lose

Well, that's what losers do. And he's that until he proves otherwise. I'm tired of giving him too much rope when he constantly fucks away a win. Year 2 needs to be showing clear progress. Instead we're losing games in the same fashion as last season. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

FYI, the streaming was the shittiest I've ever seen it. Everyone in the nation must have been trying to stream it. Severe stuttering. Dead leads. Can't tell you how many times action from another game or earlier into the game simply cut into feed. Sportssurge was pure shit today.

been like that for the last few weekends.  got best results from bestsolaris and tvsportslive feed

Lol..: this isn’t a coaching fail. The players had plenty of chance with favorable matches….

fucking make a play defense or offense. Literally anyone…. It wasn’t a great out scheming it was fuck lack of players willing to make a god damn play. Anyone else arguing otherwise doesn’t understand.

Fucking hit them In the mouth and make god damn plays. It’s so frustrating, just fucking do your job. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

Just now, Fico said:

Lol..: this isn’t a coaching fail. The players had plenty of chance with favorable matches….

fucking make a play defense or offense. Literally anyone…. It wasn’t a great out scheming it was fuck lack of players willing to make a god damn play. Anyone else arguing otherwise doesn’t understand.

Fucking hit them In the mouth and make god damn plays. It’s so frustrating, just fucking do your job. 

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

why does he overthrow everything, well maybe not everything, but more than any QB I've ever seen.  Still bad shoulder? 

he's frightened of interceptions.   "just throw it away if it's not there, live for another play"

They are coaching the good out of this kid

pro tip.....he's a fucking gunslinger;.......like Farvre.

No fucking clue how to best manage what he does best until he's probably 40 years old, so he's going to throw into stupid shit, but the brilliance, if allowed to be brilliant, will out shint the fuck ups.

He's NOT a fucking 'game manager'   let it fucking rip.....we literally have nothing to lose now.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

Punt, Punt, Punt, Punt, FG, Punt, Punt, missed FG, Interception.... is "bad moments"

Officiating didnt do that.

To be fair to was dropped TD by Worthy- missed FG

Drop JWhitt, Int off the hands of Sanders 

when Quinn finally looked decent late, the receivers let him down. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

FYI, the streaming was the shittiest I've ever seen it. Everyone in the nation must have been trying to stream it. Severe stuttering. Dead leads. Can't tell you how many times action from another game or earlier into the game simply cut into feed. Sportssurge was pure shit today.

Stop being poor

3 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

If the refs are fucking you, you don't get double digit leads. And multiple opportunities to win/put the game away.

Curious to know how many minutes we had the lead.

It’s wasn’t long, because OSU scored on that drive. I remember thinking it was. A big drive for the defense and a chance to put OSU away. Was a game where every big moment Texas failed 

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Glad he’s got million or so in the bank…(I got some fuck you rep for suggesting he was not ready for the pros) this is not even the best defense we face ending the season. KState is coming with lead pipes and that’s on the road too…there are plenty of quarterbacks that don’t make the nfl that can throw a long ball. If he’s not hurt then he has a long way to go to get paid. If he was hurt fuck Satk for not pulling him. Fuck Sark anyway for acting like he couldn’t even comprehend what was happening on the damn field.

Yep. Any criticism of Ewers or praise of Card is forbidden. I don't know if Card would have pulled out a win for us today if subbed in soon enough, but we'll never know now. If I was coach, Card would have been put in during the 3rd Qtr. Ewers had sufficient time to show he was just off, regardless of some poor routes or failures to adjust to the ball by Worthy and others.

Dabo pulled his QB and his team won today. I can recall Lincoln Riley pulling his starting QB and winning that game too. Sometimes it's just evident. And if Card couldn't get it done, only an idiot would argue that Ewers would have.

Edited by sith_horn
  • Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

If this is on Sark, then it’s only because he didn’t pull Ewers. Doesn’t matter what game you call, you can’t scheme around your QB missing everyfuckingthing.

I don’t know the politics, but he needed to be pulled. His head wasn’t right the entire game. You can make Papa Ewers understand that if we ultimately win, but if we still lose with Card, then that’s a potentially irreparable relationship.

In Sarks defense this will do nothing but help Quinn for the future, but it was just brutal as fans to watch 

Just now, sith_horn said:

Yep. Any criticism of Ewers or praise of Card is forbidden. I don't know if Card would have pulled out a win for us today if subbed in soon enough, but we'll never know now. If I was coach, Card would have been put in during the 3rd Qtr. Ewers had sufficient time to show he was just off, regardless of some poor routes or failures to adjust to the ball by Worthy and others.

Dabo pulled his QB and his team one. I can recall Lincoln Riley pulling Rattler and winning that game too. Sometimes it's just evident. And if Card couldn't get it done, only an idiot would argue that Ewers would have.

Both those coaches benched their QB for a better QB. Dabo is the dumbass that didn't start Trevor Lawrence

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Alphie Solomons. said:

btw...just isolate one ''ref" moment if you don't want to look at the other 13 of them.

That wasn't 'holding' on Jones......at all.

That one flag not thrown wins this game for Texas....as shitty as everything else was.....just that one 

Don’t blow 14 pt leads and then you won’t FAAFO

3 minutes ago, Alphie Solomons. said:

btw...just isolate one ''ref" moment if you don't want to look at the other 13 of them.  That wasn't 'holding' on Jones......at all.   That one flag not thrown wins this game for Texas....as shitty as everything else was.....just that one 

Yeah, that holding call was terrible.

FUCK !!!

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sith_horn said:

Dabo pulled his QB and his team one. I can recall Lincoln Riley pulling Rattler and winning that game too. Sometimes it's just evident. And if Card couldn't get it done, only an idiot would argue that Ewers would have.

Well, Rattler sucked and Caleb Young was quite good, so there is that.

We know what Card is, and most of us thought we'd be 7-0 if Ewers started and finished the first seven games.  That may have been optimistic, like wildly so.

And, when dealing with a young QB that appears to be really all you've got, there is something to be said for riding with him.

So Kansas st has to win tonight for us to have a chance correct? Then send have to win out to make the Big12 championship?

If Texas were to win out they’d still likely be in the CCG. They’d be 2-1 against TCU/KSU/OSU and there’s probably not going to be an 8-1 team in conference, certainly not two.

But I wouldn’t worry about winning out.

Regarding the refs, if the administration can’t figure out how to get out of the Big 12 before 2025, then it’s going to be a long long couple of years. This ain’t a surprise.

But despite the screwjob, there we’re still plenty of opportunities to take this game. Sark shit himself in second half again.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Glad he’s got million or so in the bank…(I got some fuck you rep for suggesting he was not ready for the pros) this is not even the best defense we face ending the season. KState is coming with lead pipes and that’s on the road too…there are plenty of quarterbacks that don’t make the nfl that can throw a long ball. If he’s not hurt then he has a long way to go to get paid. If he was hurt fuck Satk for not pulling him. Fuck Sark anyway for acting like he couldn’t even comprehend what was happening on the damn field. 

02BA2AB8-D1CB-41BB-A23B-8E200B427E50.jpeg

Yeah, Cairn Horn88 is throwing around fuckyou neg rep for badmouthing Sark. Still waiting for the explanation of how great he thinks Sark is -- and he won't because he can't.

Weird, because I have no idea what kind of haircut the Ohio State QB has, the Clemson RB doesn’t have his own mustard, and I don’t know how many other teams have luxury brands sending entire teams bags. We’re all flash and exposure. Nothing of football substance. 

The Longhorn Football program doesn’t have football as the first priority. It’s been like that since the twilight years of the Deloss Dodds era. 

That’s because you aren’t a fan of Ohio State or Clemson or all the other teams. They all have their things. You don’t think OSU and Clemson players have big NIL deals? You know why Ewers went to OSU to begin with?

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Well, that's what losers do. And he's that until he proves otherwise. I'm tired of giving him too much rope when he constantly fucks away a win. Year 2 needs to be showing clear progress. Instead we're losing games in the same fashion as last season. 

You look at @mdmost over there and it’s not just about the tradition of continued work on surly, you start to feel as though he should coach our team. 100% agree with all you said. 

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

19/49 and you don't pull your qb. What a gaping fucking pussy. That's some Jimbo shit if I've ever seen it. That's the "of we win, cool. If we don't, that's ok, too. As long as they had fun" attitude. 

You don’t pull the starter you dumb ass. You have see card play. 

shut the fuck up. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 3

6 minutes ago, Alphie Solomons. said:

btw...just isolate one ''ref" moment if you don't want to look at the other 13 of them.

That wasn't 'holding' on Jones......at all.

That one flag not thrown wins this game for Texas....as shitty as everything else was.....just that one 

well if UT was lucky enough to tie at 41.  They still had time left, then there's OT on the road at dusk.