Brazil

Js1

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

51-49 is not exactly a large rejection of bolsonaro.

Yea, Lula is far from perfect but for Bolso to still have that large of support after what his people have seen him do to their country is uncomfortable.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Uh, pretty sure it’s an image from when he had Covid. It’s funny because he nearly died. Stolen from Ken Klip’s Twitter feed.

dude absolutely loves going to the hospital so hard to say which instance it was.

2 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea, Lula is far from perfect but for Bolso to still have that large of support after what his people have seen him do to their country is uncomfortable.

Did you miss the 2020 election? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

image.png.789e3a6d9538c75b16c4ae65219edda7.png

image.png.4cc0b30c215290f517a32ea5082ed401.png

Interesting that 5% of the votes are "Invalid/null."

Margin is now 2million votes

So, the police stopped busses of people going to vote?  Let's not give anyone ideas.

BUT, overall I think it's great that someone, somewhere is voting out their wanna be fascist dictator.

Edited by Bullneck

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

He’s absolutely going to pull some Jan 6 bullshit.

The concern is that he’s got a much bigger following of the military than Trump did here, so it very well could succeed. The bells are sounding loudly now so the whole world will know that when he does pull that bullshit, it’s precisely and exactly because he’s a fucking loser, a fucking pussy and corrupt as shit. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if Lula actually serves a single day as president.

• Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, hpslugga said:

The concern is that he’s got a much bigger following of the military than Trump did here, so it very well could succeed. The bells are sounding loudly now so the whole world will know that when he does pull that bullshit, it’s precisely and exactly because he’s a fucking loser, a fucking pussy and corrupt as shit. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if Lula actually serves a single day as president.

And a much less robust and separate legal system.  As much as you fuckers like to bitch about it, our legal system stopped Trump in the months following the election and are about our only chance at bringing him to heel.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

37 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

And a much less robust and separate legal system.  As much as you fuckers like to bitch about it, our legal system stopped Trump in the months following the election and are about our only chance at bringing him to heel.

Our legal system is pretty screwed up but not near as much as the one that allowed a judge to basically steer Lula into a fucking jail cell for nearly two years and ultimately wound up with a high profile position in the Bolsonaro administration. I’m sure we can trust them when they say no quid pro quo was involved…

Meanwhile notorious criminals like Jaír Bolsonaro run roughshod over that place with impunity. I would like to suggest the reason he’s refusing to concede is because he fears prison like Trump, but no, it’s just because power hungry little shithead’s gonna power hungry little shithead. Prison is very unlikely for him even though every clear thinking person with the slightest modicum of understanding of Brazil’s affairs knows he certainly deserves it.

But sure let’s just sit back and watch while the “both sides” morons churn out the greatest hits from the “stupid people’s ideas of smart things to say” album.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Our legal system is pretty screwed up but not near as much as the one that allowed a judge to basically steer Lula into a fucking jail cell for nearly two years and ultimately wound up with a high profile position in the Bolsonaro administration. I’m sure we can trust them when they say no quid pro quo was involved…

Meanwhile notorious criminals like Jaír Bolsonaro run roughshod over that place with impunity. I would like to suggest the reason he’s refusing to concede is because he fears prison like Trump, but no, it’s just because power hungry little shithead’s gonna power hungry little shithead. Prison is very unlikely for him even though every clear thinking person with the slightest modicum of understanding of Brazil’s affairs knows he certainly deserves it.

But sure let’s just sit back and watch while the “both sides” morons churn out the greatest hits from the “stupid people’s ideas of smart things to say” album.

Exactly.  That wasn't directed at you.  I fear that if Bolso wants to make a Trump-style shit show out of it, it could be a near thing between the military and the corrupt judiciary.

Edited by TwiceHorn