The Republican Civil War - it will be because we destroyed ourselves

tx 3 putt

54 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Love it ….

AI is going to be a huge fucking problem for shit like this going forward.  Not only are people going to have to realize it and then call it out, I don't think most of the intended marks will even care.  The damage will have been done after the first viewing.

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Love it ….

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

I have no idea who this fucknut is, but if he's too damn stupid to make it at aggy, I'm not gonna lose a lot of sleep over this travesty. 

image.png.93aae8573b4cd98ae96843f2dec393fa.png

Fuck him. Leopards eating faces party.  This is his Twitter banner  he fucking deserves Abbott and MAGA trashing him and making shit up about him.

1500x500

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

53 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fuck him. Leopards eating faces party.  This is his Twitter banner  he fucking deserves Abbott and MAGA trashing him and making shit up about him.

1500x500

Unless he's been playing us, I don't think Ruprecht the monkey boy is going to respond to the faith healing.  

• Drool 1

When Trump dies, Junior and Eric will try to take over.  It will not turn out well.  I do think enough of the cult will send them money for a while so that they will hang around a bit, fighting with whoever takes over the GOP.   I think we need to start thinking ahead on how to sell these idiots trinkets commemorating Trump’s death.  Digital Death Cards.   Trump descending the escalator Trump, hugging the flag, Trump‘s booking photo, etc.   Without Trump’s dipshit force field protecting his kids, they will both be arrested and convicted for grifting rubes within a couple years.
The key here is to have the merch ready for shipment as soon as he croaks

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

When Trump dies, Junior and Eric will try to take over.  It will not turn out well.  I do think enough of the cult will send them money for a while so that they will hang around a bit, fighting with whoever takes over the GOP.   I think we need to start thinking ahead on how to sell these idiots trinkets commemorating Trump’s death.  Digital Death Cards.   Trump descending the escalator Trump, hugging the flag, Trump‘s booking photo, etc.   Without Trump’s dipshit force field protecting his kids, they will both be arrested and convicted for grifting rubes within a couple years.
The key here is to have the merch ready for shipment as soon as he croaks

I’m not so sure. Silk has been reduced to selling hair out of the trunk of the Buick since Diamond died of COVID complications.

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Marc Racicot, former RNC chairman (2001-03), supports removing Trump from the CO ballot.  More than a few GOPers want him gone but I guess they're really just RINOs.

He's getting dragged on all the MT social media over it, too. He was the MT governor when I moved up here, and was a lobbyist for Bracewell & Giuliani after leaving office. They are calling a lobbyist for a Rudi Fucking Giuliani firm a RINO.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

We're approaching that point in the storyline where Gaetz reveals he's pregnant with Vince McMahon's baby so Chip can suck it. 

Gaetz will scream "how dare you hit a woman.  You are a monster Chip Roy!"

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

this sucks, because they MIGHT actually hire the right person 

Lol no, Trump might as well appoint himself head of the RNC.. no aspiring leader wants that job at this time, the organization is an unmanageable disaster. 

Who is this “right person” supposed to be? Sean Hannity, Jim Jordan, or Newt Gingrich?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Lol no, Trump might as well appoint himself head of the RNC.. no aspiring leader wants that job at this time, the organization is an unmanageable disaster. 

Who is this “right person” supposed to be? Sean Hannity, Jim Jordan, or Newt Gingrich?  

Tucker would be a perfect fit if Vlad can spare him. 

23 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Love the last "fact's" citation to some hack conservative radio show host. But I guess it goes without saying that voting to recognize Ramadan by itself made it the most pro-Muslim Texas lege in history. 

So why did Ronna McDanniel bail now - was it Speaker Mike completely fucking up a vote?  Was it Trump’s court cases starting to go somewhere?  Was it McConnell stabbing other Republicans in the back.  Was it Senate Republicans getting pissed at House Republicans?  Was it Donnie sucking up lots of funds for his legal fees?

And who will replace her, and why will be it Donald Trump Jr?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

The limp dick God's Army fighting with each other...

I wish that I didn't have a job, then I could go hang out with a bunch of assholes and yell at people telling them that they are assholes, constitution hating, idiots who don't love this country. 

4 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

I wish that I didn't have a job, then I could go hang out with a bunch of assholes and yell at people telling them that they are assholes, constitution hating, idiots who don't love this country. 

You’d have to live stream yourself doing it.  

In other news, factions are going to go after each another in Montana for the chance of running against Tester for the Senate.

Right-Wing Congressman to Run for Senate in Montana, Igniting G.O.P. Fight
As Republicans try to take down Senator Jon Tester, a Democrat, and win back control of the chamber, Representative Matt Rosendale is set to enter the race and start a primary clash.

Representative Matt Rosendale of Montana is expected to announce a campaign for Senate as soon as this weekend, torching plans from top Republican officials to avoid a bruising primary battle in a state that many in the party view as their best chance to win back control of the chamber.

Mr. Rosendale, an anti-abortion Republican agitator who voted to overturn the 2020 election, plans to formalize his campaign as Montana Republicans gather for their winter meetings this weekend in Helena, according to three people familiar with the deliberations who insisted on anonymity to discuss unannounced plans. A spokesman for Mr. Rosendale declined to comment.

Awaiting the results of the Republican primary is Senator Jon Tester of Montana, a Democrat seeking his fourth term. Mr. Tester is a top target for Republicans given Montana’s deep-red political complexion: Former President Donald J. Trump won the state by more than 16 percentage points in 2020.

More traditional Republican leaders in Washington are pushing the already-announced candidacy of Tim Sheehy, a wealthy businessman seen as a more palatable choice for moderate voters in the general election.

Mr. Tester’s fellow Montanan in the Senate, Steve Daines, has tried to clear a path to the nomination for Mr. Sheehy from his role as chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, the campaign arm for Senate Republicans.

Mr. Daines has helped Mr. Sheehy secure a lengthy list of endorsements from Republican lawmakers across the party’s political spectrum, including Senator John Barrasso of Wyoming, who holds the No. 3 position in Senate Republican leadership, and Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Trump superfan from Georgia.

A coterie of powerful Republican super PACs and some of the party’s biggest donors are pouring money behind Mr. Sheehy, who was quick to endorse Mr. Trump’s 2024 presidential bid and campaigned for him during the Iowa caucuses last month.

But Mr. Rosendale, who has long coveted a Senate seat, hasn’t flinched in the face of an intense flex from both sides of the Republican establishment — the deep-pocketed Reagan-era traditionalists as well as the new class of consultants and elected officials who have risen to power alongside Mr. Trump.

To win the nomination, Mr. Rosendale — who in addition to voting to reverse the 2020 results, has voiced support for banning abortion without exceptions — is banking on his own reservoir of good will inside MAGA Nation as well as a base of conservative support in Montana.

cont'd:

Spoiler

In one sign of that grass-roots backing, the Montana Republican Party was forced to rescind an invitation for Alex Bruesewitz, a Trump-aligned consultant, to give the keynote speech at the group’s winter meetings after objections inside the party about Mr. Brusewitz’s criticism of Mr. Rosendale.

When the Montana Republicans replaced him with Chad F. Wolf, a former Trump administration official, several of Mr. Trump’s key advisers objected, including Donald Trump Jr., who wrote on social media that the state party’s snub of Mr.  Bruesewitz amounted to “leftwing cancel culture.”

Mr. Rosendale, 63, has become a well-known figure in Montana after two state legislative races, four statewide campaigns and most recently a U.S. House contest in 2022. In those seven campaigns over 12 years, Mr. Rosendale has won five contests and lost two.

One of those losses, notably, was his failed bid in 2018 to win the same Senate seat he wants now. Mr. Rosendale finished three points behind Mr. Tester in that race after narrowly winning the primary with 34 percent of the vote.

But that Senate bid strengthened his relationship with Mr. Trump, who as president made multiple trips to Montana in 2018 to campaign with Mr. Rosendale, even though he had initially backed Senator Ted Cruz of Texas in the 2016 presidential primary.

“I’ve got the president’s ear, he’s got my back, and that’s what people are looking for,” Mr. Rosendale said during a debate in his 2020 House race.

But Mr. Trump has not endorsed a candidate in the Montana Senate race so far this year, even as he has again waded into other key congressional contests, including Senate races in Arizona and Ohio. Those two states, along with Montana, are seen as among the most competitive contests in the fight for control of the chamber. Republicans need to flip two seats to win back power if President Biden is re-elected, but just one if Mr. Trump or another Republican captures the White House.

While Mr. Trump remains on the sideline in Montana, Mr. Rosendale been polishing his own America First credentials, in part by hiring Caroline Wren, a longtime Trump fund-raiser who is expected to serve as a key adviser for his Senate campaign.

Last month, Mr. Rosendale hosted a series of campaign-style events in Montana with Representative Matt Gaetz, a provocative and scandal-prone Floridian who maintains close ties to Mar-a-Lago.

Mr. Rosendale and Mr. Gaetz were part of the small band of Republicans who dethroned Representative Kevin McCarthy as House speaker, temporarily shutting down business in the chamber. Mr. Rosendale had objected to installing Mr. McCarthy in the role in the first place, appearing to brush off a phone call on the House floor from Mr. Trump, who had rung up Ms. Greene to urge his support.

Mr. Rosendale also has the backing of Stephen K. Bannon, the former Trump White House strategist who is planning a blitz of campaign events in Montana next month. Mr. Rosendale has been a frequent guest on Mr. Bannon’s “War Room” podcast, which is popular with conservatives.

Mr. Rosendale entered 2024 with $1.7 million in his federal campaign account. That’s about 40 percent of what he spent against Mr. Tester six years ago, but a small fraction of the roughly $44 million that two Republican super PACs have already reserved in ads on behalf of Mr. Sheehy, a retired Navy SEAL who founded an aerial firefighting company.

Those groups — the Senate Leadership Fund, which has ties to Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, and American Crossroads, which was co-founded by Karl Rove — have each reserved about $22 million in advertising in the state for the general election.

A third super PAC supporting Mr. Sheehy, known as More Jobs, Less Government, has been underwritten by a few wealthy Wall Street executives. Kenneth Griffin gave $5 million, Paul Singer contributed $1 million and Stephen A. Schwarzman chipped in $400,000, according to Federal Election Commission filings. The super PAC has hired Tony Fabrizio, Mr. Trump’s longtime pollster, and Andy Surabian, a strategist who has been involved with all three of Mr. Trump’s presidential campaigns.

Mr. Tester, meanwhile, has kept pace with the surge of Republican spending. His campaign has spent $5 million on an advertising push in the state, and has been aided by two Democratic super PACs, WinSenate and Last Best Place Last. They have combined for roughly $50 million in spending, most of which are ad reservations for the general election. The two PACs have links to the Senate Majority PAC, the top outside group for Senate Democrats.

This shit needs to ramp up in Texas.  The House has been able to barely hold on under the last 3 speakers but where are the primary challengers to Abbott, Patrick, and Cruz?

• Hook 'Em 1