4 University of Idaho students killed in home - Suspect in Custody

Helobious

3 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

One of the pics of Ethan and Xana show them in Steelers jerseys. I don't know much about Idaho or really where these 2 are from. Very interesting to me that this guy was caught in Pennsylvania but it could be totally coincidental

There’s Steelers fans everywhere. Everywhere. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

So you’re arguing criminology doctoral students are more likely to commit a crime/murder than someone with no education? Also great idea on banning criminology courses. How the fuck do you think many detectives learn how to be detectives?

Who has no education in this argument?   

10 minutes ago, pops said:

What a dumb press conference.   And I get they can't say anything so why even take questions. 

Have to disagree here.  High profile case; Law enforcement in Moscow has been criticized for lack of information, including from the victim's families.  This press conference was standard operating procedure and was done by the book.  I have no problem stating the facts and getting on down the road.  More will come out per the court records.  What did you expect them to say?  Look at the OJ case, the defense 100% used the fact that the police were prejudiced vs OJ from the get go.  You got to play it close to the vest and let the public know they have arrested someone if for no other reason to allay any ongoing fears. Plus this suspect appears to be well versed in how this shit works, give he has a PHD in CJ.

6 hours ago, Helobious said:

Yep, looks like it is that same guy. Awaiting extradition to Idaho. 28 years old actually. I imagine the cops zeroed in on him as a serial killer suspect just by looking at his face. 

Point of order. He isn’t a serial killer suspect that we know of. One mass or multiple murder. 

Poor incel guy. If only the girls would talk to me! But they probably saw what he was: the kind of person that would brutally murder four people for no reason. A waste of creepy space. Probably took all sorts of meds and had therapy and parents who cared and tried. The truth is he is just an asshole. A creepy life isn’t fair asshole. Either lock these fucks up for LIFE or shoot them. There is no pill that fixes this. No counselor. No therapy. He’s evil.

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Poor incel guy. If only the girls would talk to me! But they probably saw what he was: the kind of person that would brutally murder four people for no reason. A waste of creepy space. Probably took all sorts of meds and had therapy and parents who cared and tried. The truth is he is just an asshole. A creepy life isn’t fair asshole. Either lock these fucks up for LIFE or shoot them. There is no pill that fixes this. No counselor. No therapy. He’s evil.

You’re first on my list.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

@blacklab @immamac was my post on this page deleted? it shows that multiple people repped it, but it's just gone.

Come on. If you don't see it, it obviously was deleted. Then, think about what you posted. Was it political? Did it belong in the cloak room and was it pertinent to the subject of the 4 dead Idaho students?

Nicole, has any info come out yet on this guy other than him being a PhD candidate in criminology? 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

Come on. If you don't see it, it obviously was deleted. Then, think about what you posted. Was it political? Did it belong in the cloak room and was it pertinent to the subject of the 4 dead Idaho students?

Nicole, has any info come out yet on this guy other than him being a PhD candidate in criminology? 

well, even though you come off as a giant asshole, your condescending lecture here did solve my mystery, so at least we got that accomplished. i didn't post anything political or off topic, i replied to some moron who did.

word of advice: don'tspeak to grown people like they're insolent children. i believe you get your ass kicked for saying something like that. in the real world anyway. just tell me what happened without being a colossal prick next time.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Haha 4

well, even though you come off as a giant asshole, your condescending lecture here did solve my mystery, so at least we got that accomplished. i didn't post anything political or off topic, i replied to some moron who did.

word of advice: don'tspeak to grown people like they're insolent children. i believe you get your ass kicked for saying something like that. in the real world anyway. just tell me what happened without being a colossal prick next time.

50a3fc567c1dd9d2ddf6f92877565a97.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/30/2022 at 3:25 PM, ocugolf said:

Just a complete waste of time. Hopefully Kohberger waives extradition so we can read the PC Affidavit soon

Affidavit probably will be minimal too.  Prosecutors don't want to show their hand early -- still a long way to go to get a conviction in this case.

18 minutes ago, RPM said:

Sorry, I'm slow, but has there been any reason this guy killed them? I have no problem with prosecutors using every tool including keeping cards close to the vest.

Wyatt Earp:
What makes a man like Ringo, Doc? What makes him do the things he does?

Doc Holliday:
A man like Ringo has got a great big hole, right in the middle of himself. And he can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.

Wyatt Earp:
What does he want?

Doc Holliday:
Revenge.

Wyatt Earp:
For what?

Doc Holliday:
Bein' born.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

While the Idaho officials are keeping things tight, a few details are starting to leak from the PA authorities and others, including the allegation that he stalked these girls for weeks. He was also a creep to women who worked at a brewery and rejected his advances.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11589659/Bryan-Kohberger-went-teaching-University-Idaho-murders.html

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

I think driving your own car to the crime qualifies as pretty stupid.

Based on where they were asking for video footage from,  I think he parked up by the arboretum/golf course and walked down the hill. Not saying he's smart,  but I don't think he parked in their driveway. 

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

Motive & connection (if any) to victims currently unknown.

3 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Baseless speculation:  rejection by one of the girls combined with hatred of fraternity culture. 

i guess i thought based on the reddit 'research' he'd done he was more of a Leopold and Loeb type and that was his motive, such as it was (thus why i posted their pics earlier).

guess he's just a regular homicidal incel creep who couldn't get laid 😡

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Cap33 said:

While the Idaho officials are keeping things tight, a few details are starting to leak from the PA authorities and others, including the allegation that he stalked these girls for weeks. He was also a creep to women who worked at a brewery and rejected his advances.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11589659/Bryan-Kohberger-went-teaching-University-Idaho-murders.html

Wasn't cell phone data how they caught the Austin bomber?

I guess we will find out more....hopefully.... but I think he's just a psycho. Based on personal experience you can have a lot of fun with u of I coeds at the corner club if you're outgoing and gregarious. I dont think that is this guy. I think he saw some idaho 8's and figured he was in love with them and tried to use his training to complete some weird ass reality he was living in. Idaho doesn't kill people very often.... and Moscow is more liberal than most of the state.. except boise.... but if he was the guy and it is proven,  this cat is getting the needle.  

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

We'd lose half of this site.

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, pops said:

I guess we will find out more....hopefully.... but I think he's just a psycho. Based on personal experience you can have a lot of fun with u of I coeds at the corner club if you're outgoing and gregarious. I dont think that is this guy. I think he saw some idaho 8's and figured he was in love with them and tried to use his training to complete some weird ass reality he was living in. Idaho doesn't kill people very often.... and Moscow is more liberal than most of the state.. except boise.... but if he was the guy and it is proven,  this cat is getting the needle.  

i believe idaho still hangs, or uses firing squads

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hate said:

I hope that is the case for this turd if he is guilty,

looks like it was firing squads but they recently got rid of it and even when they had firing squads nobody was ever executed that way. interesting. i guess the legal challenges made it too much of a hassle

• immamac changed the title to 4 University of Idaho students killed in home - Suspect in Custody