Rapists @ Texas 11AM ESPN

immamac

1 minute ago, TexasRenegade said:

Team played well.  We kicked baylors rear up one side of the field and down the other.  

PK has done an awesome job.  I am curious if he will have the option of replacing his secondary coaches...with actual coaches?  

Ewers did Freshmen things.  He'll improve.

I want the same drugs you are smoking

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

I want the same drugs you are smoking

Really?  We spotted them 10 pts, completely shut them down in the 2nd half, won by 11, easily could've been 18, minus scoop and score it could've been 25...so yeah.

Again, my question is if PK gets to hure secondary coaches that work with his system.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, TexasRenegade said:

Really?  We spotted them 10 pts, completely shut them down in the 2nd half, won by 11, easily could've been 18, minus scoop and score it could've been 25...so yeah.

Again, my question is if PK gets to hure secondary coaches that work with his system.

I'd rather we have recruiters that can learn his system... Unless there are coaches available that know his system that can recruit.

• Hook 'Em 1

We won in a way that Texas is chronically accused of not being able to.
We fucking bowed up on defense and run game and beat those mother fuckers for a quarter and a half.
A whole lot of folks, legitimately cuz they ran twice as many plays as we did, wrote that defense off as having 'quit, you can see it in their body language'
In the end, it was Baylor who got tired of getting fucking hit and didn't answer the bell.

Obviously need serious work on our passing game........all of it but #0 and #4.
But, fuck that felt good......especially going up against the most asinine officiating we've run up against, and we've run up against some bullshit before.

The Bijan chant at the end will be something everyone who heard it will ALWAYS remember, ....just an epoch moment.

Well done, boyz

Hook 'Em
*epic, and #4 played his last game in DKR so it doesn't matter. I am looking forward to 0 beasting out for two more seasons though
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

If Baylor would have punted on first down every series, we would have shut them out.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, THUJONE said:

The travesty of that play was that literally ANY OTHER CREW would have called it a fumble on the field. These clowndicks called it an incomplete pass. Also, it was a legit fumble.

Are theses the same idiots that couldn’t figure out that the Baylor QB threw a grounding ball short of the line of scrimmage early in the game?   I’m not even sure he was outside the pocket but somehow those dipshit B12 officials managed to miss an obvious call that would have benefited Texas.  SHOCKED!  Shocked I tell ya. 

• Rage+1 1

27 minutes ago, bluto said:

So we’re in game 12 and on second down in the first half sark finally calls a keeper for the qb and he walks in. WHERE THE FUCK HAS THAT BEEN IN ALMOST EVERY SECOND HALF OF EVERY GAME THIS YEAR

Ewers is afraid to run.  Card would run.

10 hours ago, Gaffords said:

I believe Ewers will be just fine next year. He might as well be a true freshman, with a long gap between his last HS game and his first college game.  He's had his moments, both good and bad, but drop balls and O line break downs from time to time, haven't helped either.  

I would love to RS Arch.  I am going to miss Bijan. Until Bijan came along, I hadn't been excited about handing the ball off in a decade.

Wat.

Foreman rushed for 2,000+ yards and won the Doak Walker in 2016. 

• Hook 'Em 4

13 hours ago, Cody2422 said:

Let’s also celebrate the fact that we asserted our will against two schools that we should dominate that have recently gotten the better of us.  That’s progress.  When Texas is rolling, we should be able To beat Kansas and Baylor and most other schools even when we have an off day, and today wasn’t our best effort but yet we walked away with a W

That was nothing less than a best effort from our defense. As it has been for weeks running. The big hole in the middle of our defense doesn't seem to be there any more.

The light has come on for Ford.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

That was nothing less than a best effort from our defense. As it has been for weeks running. The big hole in the middle of our defense doesn't seem to be there any more.

The light has come on for Ford.

That int was great work reading the play and knowing exactly what the other team was doing. 

• Hook 'Em 2